剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
所以你想告诉我究竟发生了什么事吗
Now, would you like to tell me what really happened?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know what really happened.
你父亲是米基·多诺万对吗
Your father is Mickey Donovan, right?
是又怎样
So what?
那晚他在那里干什么
Why was he there that night?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我真♥他♥妈♥受够了
Oh, I've had enough of this shit.
我要送客了 老兄
I'm putting you away, pal.
我带萨利去是想杀我父亲
I brought Sully out here to kill my father.
我花两百万雇的他
Paid him $2 million to do it.
上帝啊 雷
Jesus fucking Christ, Ray.
你♥他♥妈♥能先闭嘴吗
Will you shut the fuck up?
看来事情进展得不顺利啊 对不对
That didn't work out so well, now, did it?
对
No.
你们谁告诉我
Either of you two guys
到底他妈是谁杀了萨利
want to tell me who the fuck shot Sully?
我父亲
My father.
好吧 所以其实...
Uh, okay, so actually...
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚
Get the fuck out of my sight.
我需要你父亲马上来见我
All right, I need your father in this office right away.
干什么
What for?
这么大的事
I'm not gonna take your word
我不能信你的一面之词对吧
for all this shit, now, am I?
听我说
Listen to me.
就当帮自己个忙
Do yourself a favor--
去开你的新闻发布会
have your press conference,
好好讲你的故事
tell your story...
享受属于自己的时刻吧
enjoy your moment.
美国最大的通缉犯死了
America's Most Wanted is dead.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
雷
Ray.
你不知道他在哪里对吧
You don't know where he is, do you?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
出拳快点 速度就是力量
Faster taps. Speed is power.
快出 快
Flip it. Flip it.
对 重心压低
All right, on the balls of your feet.
就是这样 对
Right there. Right there.
漂亮
Beautiful.
泰伦斯 搞什么
Terrance, what the fuck?
你想什么呢
What's on your mind?
没事
Nothing.
你来吧
Take over.
该死
Oh, shit!
NBA 迈阿密热火队主教练
这家伙帕特·莱利上身啊
Pat Riley up in this motherfucker.
我看起来还好吗
I look okay?
看着很整洁
You look clean, yeah.
你有长裤吗
You got any long pants?
没有
No.
没事
Don't worry about it.
这样也不错
You look good.
好 手抬高
All right, hands up.
手抬高 脚尖用力 来
Hands up, on your toes. Come on.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
米基在哪里
Where's Mick?
在墨西哥
He's in Mexico.
但我不知道具体在哪里
But I don't know where.
我需要找到他 泰瑞
I need to find him, Terry.
雷 拜托
Ray... come on.
别管它了
Leave it alone.
不行
No. I can't.
是工作上的事
It's for business.
别扯工作
It's not business.
就是你的事
It's just you.
邦奇
Hey, Bunch.
我看起来还行吗
Do I look okay?
我没有长裤穿
I don't have any long pants!
挺不错的 邦奇
You look fine, Bunch.
你知道米基在哪里吗
You know where Mick is?
不知道
No.
他走了 你问这个干什么
He left town. What do you care?
达利尔呢
Where's Daryll?
怎么了
What up?
我是雷 米基在哪里
It's Ray. Where's Mick?
现在才想到我吗
Oh, so now you call me?
我需要找到他 达利尔
I need to find him, Daryll.
你才是负责找人的 混♥蛋♥
You're the Magnum, P.I., motherfucker.
你去找他
You find him.
操
Shit.
怎么了
Yeah?
我完蛋了 兄弟
Yo, I fucked up, dawg.
这下真完蛋了
I fucked up big.
你得尽快过来
You have to get over here ASAP.
这是我姐姐的男朋友
It's my sister's boyfriend.
他整天去我家里玩
He hangs out at my house all the time.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
他就会扯淡
He's full of shit.
总是说什么
He's always saying
自己认识多少名人
he knows all these fucking famous people.
汤米·惠勒
Tommy Wheeler...
马文·盖伊·华盛顿
Marvin Gaye Washington.
哥们 悠着点
Oh, dude...!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事吧
You all right?
简直难以置信
I cannot believe this.
难以 置信
I cannot believe... this!
我就才离开家一天
I leave my house for 24 hours.
对不起
I'm sorry!
结果回来就发现
And I come back to find you
你跟我丈夫搞上♥床♥了
and my husband in my bed.
你到底搞什么
What is wrong with you?!
你多大了
How old are you?
这没什么关系好吗
It doesn't matter, okay?!
没有下雪 兄弟
It ain't snow, dawg.
没有下雪 所有她提前回家了
It ain't snow, so she came home early.
都怪全球变暖
It's that global warming;
天哪 那边没下雪
Big Bear, they have no snow.
她就回家了
She's home.
那个姑娘是谁
Who's the girl?
昨晚我去《美国偶像》现场了
I-I was at American Idol last night.
她是第三名
She's top three.
她叫什么
What's her name?
那妞歌♥唱得好 她会拿第一的
Bitch can sing! She-she gonna win.
你不知道她的名字对不对
You don't know her name, do you?
我可以解释
Let me explain!
我要揍死你
I am going to kick your ass!
我揍了你之后 再去揍他
And after I kick your ass, I'm kicking his ass.
-里面有枪吗 -当然没有
- You got guns in there? - Hell, no.
枪都锁在楼下呢 按你的吩咐做的
They locked up downstairs, like you told me.
我这里还有孩子呢 哥们
I got kids in here, man.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
天哪
Oh, my God.
我真♥他♥妈♥受够这个混♥蛋♥了 雷
I'm sick and tired of this motherfucker, Ray.
我知道
Yeah, I know you are.
他就是一坨狗屎
He's a piece of shit.
对
Yes.
直接一枪打死他吧
You should shoot him.
-什么 -什么
- Huh? - What?
开枪吧
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表