剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
I'm Mickey Donovan. Where's my fucking reward?
杀死萨利可有两百万的奖赏
$2 million for shooting Sully.
你觉得我真的在乎一个七十五岁的老流氓吗
You think I give a shit about a 75-year-old gangster?
知道我真正在乎什么吗
You know who I care about?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 阿卜杜勒
Mohammed, Abdul
还有哈金
and Hakim.
菲茨 墨菲 还有奥杜那
Fitzie, Murphy and O'Donahue?
我真的没时间理你这个胡言乱语
I really couldn't give a shit about you potato-eating,
神经兮兮的傻♥逼♥
riverdancing motherfuckers.
那么
So...
你能自己做主的生活已经结束了
the days of you making your own decisions are over.
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这些文件
These papers...
能让你假释五年
put you on parole for the next five years.
但如果你不好好表现
But if you don't behave,
它们也能让你一辈子出不来
these papers put you away for the rest of your life.
你现在是莱文斯顿一起案件的重要证人
You go to Leavenworth as a material witness to a crime.
是吗 什么案子
Oh, yeah? Which one?
我也不知道 我说是什么就是什么
I don't know. Anything I fucking want.
不如就是肯尼迪刺杀案吧
How about, uh, the assassination of JFK?
现在滚出我的办公室
Now, get the fuck out of my office
向你的假释官报到去吧
and go report to your parole officer.
假释官 我可是个爱国者
Parole officer? I'm a goddamn patriot.
我为你们揪出了二十多个人
I ratted out 20 guys for you people.
你都知道我经历过的危险吗
You know... you know the danger I was in?
我为你们带过窃听器
I wore a wire for you.
为我 不是吧
For me? I don't think so.
你为梵·米勒戴窃听器了吗
Did you wear a wire for Van Miller?
你们俩到底是哪个混♥蛋♥杀的他
Now, which one of you motherfuckers killed him?
他死了吗
He's dead?
我才不要假释
I ain't going on parole.
我知道 好啊
I know. That's fine.
那你乘下一班飞机去关塔那摩
You're on the next flight to Guantanamo.
伊♥斯♥兰♥激进分子
你可以去跟瞎眼谢赫做室友
You can be roomies with the Blind Sheikh.
愿安宁与你同在 傻♥逼♥
As-salamu alaykum, motherfucker.
你按我说的做
Here's how it's gonna work.
萨利的事你一个字都不准说
You don't open your mouth about Sully.
那晚你不在码头上
You weren't on the docks that night.
你也没杀他
And you didn't kill him.
是弗兰克杀的 就这样
Frank did. End of story.
我能单独跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you... alone?
可以 你先去外面等着
Yeah. Wait outside, huh?
好 你们俩商量好 商量好
Yeah, you-you two work it out. Work it out.
这样做不明智
This isn't smart.
这样对付他不行
You're not making the right play here.
相信我 让他待在墨西哥
Believe me, it's a hell of a lot better for both of us
对我们俩都好
if he stays in Mexico.
我们俩 这里没有我们俩 雷
Us? There's no "Us" here, Ray.
不好意思 请问你是洛杉矶联调局局长吗
I'm sorry, are you the Director of the L.A. Bureau of the FBI?
科克伦 我不想对你的工作指手画脚
Look, Cochran, I don't want to tell you your job,
但是我父亲
but my father...
还是让他离远点为好
You don't want him around.
让他假释就控制不了他了
You put him on parole, you won't be able to control him.
这不是我的任务 雷 而是你的
Well, I'm not gonna control him, Ray, you are.
如果他搞砸了 你猜怎么着
'Cause if he fucks up, guess what.
到时候你跟他一起去莱文沃斯
You're going to Leavenworth with him.
你们俩可以用一间牢房♥
You guys can share a cell.
滚吧 带上那个混♥蛋♥跟你一起滚
Now, get the fuck out of here, and take that asshole with you.
我说你可以走了 多诺万
I said you could go, Donovan.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
What the fuck are you looking at?
看你妈
Your mom.
我说 雷
Hey, Ray, uh,
我知道你是怎么抓到弗兰克小辫子的
I know how you got to Frank,
但是我没有在外面养小三
but I don't have a second family.
所以你不能对我怎么样
So I guess you can't fuck with me.
你就不能让我去过自己的生活吗
Couldn't let me live my life?
你陷害我 混♥蛋♥
You set me up, motherfucker.
你早就知道会这样
You knew this was gonna happen.
你以为我愿意让你回来吗
You think I want you back here? Huh?
以为有人愿意让你回来吗
Think anybody does?
你知道吗
You know what?
有些假释官也不是那么差劲
Some of these parole officers aren't so bad.
没有我摆不平的事
Nothing I can't handle.
按他们说的做 米基 明白吗
Do what you're told, Mick, you understand?
多诺万拳击馆
好啊 如果事情不顺利
Sure, and if it ain't all right,
我就逃回墨西哥 我管他呢
I'll blow town, go back to Mexico. Fuck it.
回墨西哥你就死定了
Go back to Mexico, you'll end up dead.
死定了
Dead?
你别胡思乱想了 雷
You're getting paranoid, Ray.
放下东西
Drop your stuff off,
我们去见假释官
and we go see that parole officer.
急什么 雷
What's your hurry, Ray?
孩子们
Boys.
我回来了
I'm back.
怎么跟葬礼似的
Fucking funeral.
跟你们老爸打招呼啊
Say hi to your dad.
邦奇
Hey, Bunch.
你回来干什么 米基
What are you doing back here, Mick?
你这说的什么话
What are you talking about?
你以为我会抛弃自己的家人吗
You think I'm gonna walk out on my family?
他们刚让我假释了 孩子们
They just put me on parole, boys.
我得回一趟沃波尔
I thought I was gonna go back to Walpole for a minute there.
来
Here we go.
我们庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
他戒酒了 米基
He's sober, Mick.
我找到工作了 老爸
I got a job, Pop.
太厉害了
Ain't that something!
太棒了 邦奇
That's great, Bunch.
太棒了
That's great.
我们以前不是玩得很开心吗
Didn't we have fun down there?
来吧 来
Come on, let it go.
打拳总有被打时
You got hit. It happens.
最重要的是被打之后要爬起来
The most important thing is to get back up.
要继续向前进攻
Got to keep pushing forward.
要勇于攀登高峰
Climb the mountain.
耶耶耶耶 我可以到达顶峰
Choo-choo-choo-choo. I can get there.
我到了 胜利了
I'm there. Victory.
行了 大家继续工作
All right, get back to work.
雷
Ray.
不要走
Don't leave.
我知道以前发生了很多不好的事
I know a lot of bad shit happened.
但总会好的
But it'll be better.
我现在比以前坚强了
I'm stronger now.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我知道 邦奇
I know it is, Bunch.
我需要好莱坞分局那边所有假释官的姓名
I need the name of every parole officer in the Hollywood office
还有他们的社保号♥码
and their Social Security numbers.
你是联调局探员 弗兰克
You're an FBI agent, Frank.
你去想办法
Figure it out.
雷 你干什么呢
Ray, what are you doing?
-真的吗 雷 -嘘
- Seriously, Ray? - Shh.
雷 亲爱的 等一下
Ray, sweetheart, hold on.
雷 不要
Ray, no.
不要 我说不要 不要
No, I said no. I said no.
我说不要
I said no.
我不能 继续这样了 我感觉自己被强♥奸♥了
I can't... keep doing this. I feel raped.
被强♥奸♥
Raped?
你开什么玩笑
You fucking kidding me?
我跟芬克尔医生谈过了
I talked to Dr. Finkel about it.
你知道自己有多粗暴吗
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表