剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
and when Arthur doesn't pay, no one pays.
你说得对 以斯拉
You're right, Ezra.
对不起
I'm sorry.
琼·威尔逊保证过给你五百万
June Wilson pledged you $5 million,
我会帮你要回来的
and I'm gonna get it for you.
谢谢 雷
Thank you, Raymond.
但是我要其中的20%
But I'm keeping 20%.
那是露丝的钱
That's Ruth's money.
给我其中的20% 要不你就自己去收
20%, or you're on your own.
你怎么敢这样对我
How dare you?!
你有什么权利向我开条件
What gives you the right to dictate terms to me?
因为下流勾当都是我在帮你做 以斯拉
Because I do your fucking dirty work, Ezra.
你只想着卵巢癌中心筹款和你那该死的遗产
All you think about is the RGOCC and your fucking legacy.
露丝就是我的一切
Ruth was everything to me.
是吗
Yeah?
我也有家人
Well, I got a family, too.
要我去勒索一个老朋友 没问题
Want me to shake down an old friend, I'll do it,
但是你要为此付出代价
but it's gonna cost you.
你不是来练习的吧
You didn't come here to practice.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你来这就是为了开枪 对吧
You just came to fire that gun, right?
为了驱逐心中的恶魔
Exorcize your demons.
你手上那把枪很漂亮
That gun of yours-- it's a beauty.
是的
Yup.
是我丈夫
It was a gift...
送给我的礼物
from my husband.
他真是个勇敢的人 送妻子一把手♥枪♥
That's a brave man, gives a gun to his wife.
我们那时还年轻
We were younger then.
太他妈乐观了
Fucking optimistic.
他很了解武器
Well, he knows his weapons.
那是把好枪
It's a good one.
只是对你的手来说 大小不合适
It's just... it's not the right size for your hand.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
给 试试我这把
Here, try this one.
试试
Go ahead.
感觉如何
How's that feel?
还可以
Okay.
感觉还可以
Feels okay.
只是可以吗
Just okay?
感觉还不错
Feels good.
开枪试试吧
Let her rip.
米基
Hey, Mickey.
为什么闷闷不乐的呢
Why the long face?
你相信这些破烂吗
You believe this shit?
我在墨西哥餐厅找了个狗屁工作
I got a shit job in a Mexican restaurant.
现在我的儿子们都不待见我
Now my sons all turn their backs on me.
这差不多有一百美元呢
Man, this is almost a hundred bucks.
是吧
Right?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你得了该死的癌症 他们把你丢出来
You got fucking cancer, they throw you out of the can,
扔在这个破地方
put you in this fucking shit hole.
可你脸上却总是挂着微笑
You always got a smile on your face.
来 给我吸一口
Here, give me a hit.
你不是要接受检查吗
I thought you were being tested.
我今早已经尿检过了
I already pissed this morning.
一天不会检查我两次的
Not gonna test me twice in one day.
琼不在家
June isn't home.
没事 我可以等
It's all right. I can wait.
雷
Ray.
别碰我 卡洛斯
Don't put your hands on me, Carlo.
我说过了 她不在家
Like I said, she is not home,
你得离开
so you need to go...
我给你倒杯酒吧
So, may I fix you a drink?
不用
No.
你为公事而来
All business.
我和你说了以斯拉不会接受别人拒绝他的
I told you Ezra won't take no for an answer.
你看过信封里的东西了吗
Did you look inside that envelope?
没有
No.
打开它
Mm. Open it.
拆吧 打开它
Go ahead, open it.
这是我女儿 艾莉森
That's my daughter Alison.
我藏了她一辈子
I've kept her hidden her entire life.
你一定觉得这很恐怖吧
You must think that's a horrible thing to do, right? Hmm?
我并没有评判你 琼
I'm not judging you, June.
没错 你只不过在敲诈我
No, you're just extorting me.
以斯拉想要那笔钱
Ezra wants that money.
我知道他想要
I'm sure he does.
以斯拉帮我把她藏起来 他还说
Ezra helped me hide her, and he said,
没人会知道
"Nobody will ever know."
问题在于
The problem is,
以斯拉知道
Ezra knew.
我与利恩先生
I worked with Mr. Lean,
希区柯克先生 比利·怀尔德合作过
Mr. Hitchcock, Billy Wilder.
曾四次提名奥斯卡
I've been nominated for an Oscar four times.
我不会让大家因为这件事而记住我
I will not let this be what I'm remembered for.
抱歉 琼
I'm sorry, June.
别那么悲伤
Oh, don't act so sad.
以斯拉给了你一大笔钱让你干这些差事
Ezra pays you very, very well to do the things you do.
如果你有需要
If there's ever anything you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是我不会再见你了
But I won't be seeing you again.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
-好棒 -为什么不骑着它出去转转
- Cool. - Why don't you go take it for a spin?
走吧
Come on now.
真好 谢谢你
It's awesome. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他很喜欢
He loves it.
我叫帕蒂
Uh, my name is Patty.
他叫克利福德
Uh, that's Clifford.
我叫布兰登
Brendan.
别人都叫我邦奇
Uh, but everyone calls me Bunchy.
邦奇
Bunchy.
这名字挺有意思
That's a... that's a funny name.
我们一会儿要去街角
Hey, there's a... this little Mexican joint
一家墨西哥餐馆
around the corner that we're going to later.
你想和我们一起去吗
Do you... do you want to join us?
好啊
Uh, okay.
太好了
Great.
太好了
Great.
艾比
Abby.
给你
Here.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop?
我是洛杉矶警局一名警探
I'm a detective with the LAPD.
别对我有偏见
Don't hold it against me.
给我这个干什么
Why are you giving me this?
你永远猜不到什么时候会陷入麻烦
Well, you never know when you're gonna get in trouble.
要是你有麻烦了 打给我
If you do, you give me a call.
只能在有麻烦的时候打给你吗
So I should only call you if I get in trouble?
你老爸身材真好
Your father's in pretty damn good shape.
是的 听说你去看他了
Yeah, I heard you paid him a visit.
他的假释官刚好路过
Well, his parole officer just happened to stop by,
所以我们没机会说话
so we didn't get a chance to talk.
你知道为什么那么巧吗 雷
Know something about that, Ray?
我们上过床不代表我不工作了
Well, just because we fucked doesn't mean I'm not gonna do my job.
起来 我们要走了
Get up. We're going.
-去哪里 -马尔代夫
- Where? - The Maldives.
马尔代夫 我都不知道在哪
The Maldives? I-I don't even know where that is.
印度洋 特别美
Indian Ocean. It's beautiful.
你去过吗
You been there?
-没有 -但是你看过照片吗
- No. - But you seen pictures?
我在报纸上看过照片
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表