剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
据说沙利文...
Sullivan was allegedly...
别错过校车了
Don't miss the bus.
我载孩子们去学校吧
I'm gonna drive the kids to school.
那里碰头
I'll meet you there.
你来得及吗
Are you gonna have time?
我会到的
I'll be there.
我保证
I promise.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
真的吗
Really?
开得不错
You're doing great.
别半踩着刹车
Stop riding the brake.
你和妈妈要去哪这么神秘
Where are you and Mom going that's so secret?
夫妻心理治疗
Therapy.
请看路
Eyes on the road, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么
Why?
他俩之间有些问题
They're having problems.
还记得我们住在酒店里的事吗
We were staying in a hotel, remember?
我们很好
We're doing fine.
现在好好开车就是了 行吗
Just... drive the car right now, okay?
别说我和妈妈的事了
Let's not talk about me and Mom.
*从不知生父是谁*
*Never knew my daddy*
*我的记忆很混乱*
*So my memory's kind of filthy*
*在阴暗之处滑倒*
*Slippin' on the darkness*
-*黑人都想杀我* -康纳
- *All these niggas want to kill me.* - Conor?
-怎么了 -闭嘴
- What? - Shut up.
这一年糟透了
It was a very bad year.
他父亲出狱了
His father came out of prison...
都把雷逼疯了
and made Ray crazy.
他们一整年都在争斗
And they fought all year.
但他现在离开了 对吧 雷
But he's gone now, right, Ray?
他离开了
He's gone.
如果我们要有所进展
If we're going to make any progress here,
那你俩分开叙述
I think it's important for both of you
非常重要
to own your own side of the street.
好吗
Okay?
谁先开始
Who wants to go first?
米基会来是因为我请他来的
Well, Mickey was here because I brought him here.
我让他进门
I let him in.
我背着雷
I wrote to him in prison
往监狱写信给他
without Ray knowing about it.
这样做很不好
That was a terrible thing to do.
然后我让他见了孩子们
And then I let him see the kids.
谢谢你的坦诚 艾比
Thank you for your honesty, Abby.
雷
Ray?
怎么
Yeah?
我们得谈谈你的暴♥力♥行为 雷
I think we need to talk about your violence, Ray.
你的孩子们看到你用枪揍爷爷
Your children saw you hit Grandpa with a gun.
他现在是"爷爷"了
He's "Grandpa" now?
很遗憾他们看到了那个场面
Sorry they saw that.
他们看到你粗暴地对待布丽奇特的朋友
They saw you manhandle Bridget's young friend.
他们看到你晕倒在沙滩上
They saw you passed out on a beach,
浑身是血
covered in blood.
他们不知道你到底怎么回事
They didn't know what happened to you.
他们以为爸爸死了
They thought Daddy was dead.
你能想象这种感觉吗
Can you imagine how that felt?
能
Yes.
我能想象
Yes. I can.
我们能定条规矩吗 雷
Can we make a contract here, Ray?
以后不在孩子们面前使用暴♥力♥
How about no more violence in front of the kids?
也不要有血
No more blood?
你能做到吗
Can we agree to that?
能
Sure.
很合理
Sounds reasonable.
我爱我的家人
I love my family, you know? So...
抱歉
I'm sorry, I...
我得走了
I got to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
All right. That...
这次疗程还不错
That went fairly well.
是啊
It did.
你怎么样
And how are things with you?
很好
Good.
真的很好
Really good.
并不是都很糟的
It's not all bad.
你们还是每天做♥爱♥两次吗
So, you're still having sex two times a day?
你为什么老说这个
Why are you so obsessed with that?
我认识很多女人愿意
I know women who would love
被自己丈夫一天操两次的
to be fucked by their husbands two times a day.
艾比
Abby...
有没有可能他的
is it possible his-his...
性♥欲♥过度是遭受猥亵的症状
hypersexual behavior is a symptom of his abuse?
有没有可能他就是喜欢做♥爱♥
Is it possible he just likes to fuck?
直到他能直面自己被猥亵的事实前
Until he can face his molestation,
恐怕你俩的婚姻都会有问题
I'm afraid your marriage is going to be in trouble.
我就不该告诉你这事
I should never have told you about that.
肖恩·沃克
安息吧 兄弟
雷
Ray.
我们完了
We're fucked.
局长回来了
The director's back.
他不信我们说的那一套
He's not buying the story.
你干什么了 弗兰克
What'd you do, Frank?
雷 冷静
Ray, calm down.
你到底干什么了
What'd you fucking do?
我马上过去
I'm coming there.
雷
Ray...?
弗兰克·巴恩斯 特别探员
弹道检测结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
就是他妈的弹道检测 雷
The fucking ballistics, Ray.
那你是怎么搞砸的 弗兰克
So how'd you fuck it up, Frank?
他们把子弹从阿维胸腔里取出来了
They pulled the bullet from Avi's chest,
子弹刚好跟萨利的枪发出的吻合
and it matched Sully's gun.
他们知道他当时在场 他们知道他替你工作
They know he was there, and they know he works for you.
你说我该怎么办 雷
What was I supposed to do, Ray, huh?
他知道我他妈在说谎
He knew I was fucking lying!
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
雷 给我点时间好吗
Ray, give me a fucking minute, will you?!
雷 雷
Ray. Ray.
我们现在要对付的不是沃切克
This isn't Volcheck we're dealing with.
科克伦是调查局的
Cochran's the next in line
下任局长
to take over the Bureau.
我♥操♥ 雷 别这样
Fuck, Ray, don't do this.
我们编的故事要怎么才能圆下去
How are we supposed to keep our stories straight?
不圆了
We're not.
E·科克伦 副局长
你好 请问有什么事
Excuse me. Can I help you?
我是雷·多诺万
I'm Ray Donovan.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, oh, I know who you are.
你是个帮电影明星收拾烂摊子的人
You're a bag man for movie stars.
你还干敲诈勒索窃听偷听的勾当
You're also an extortionist and a wiretapper.
总之 你就是个人♥渣♥
Well, basically, you're an all-around piece of shit.
那我为什么还站在这里
So, why am I standing here?
因为那晚你也在码头上
Because you were on that dock that night,
而且我很想知道原因
and I would really like to know why.
好吧 听我说
Okay, look...
今天我有个新闻发布会要参加
uh... I have a press conference today.
我准备把勇气勋章
I was all set to give the Medal of Valor
颁给沃切克探员
to Agent Volcheck...
还有这个白♥痴♥ 可我却拿到了
and this fucking idiot, when I got this
这份弹道测试报告
ballistics report back.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表