剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
你别再和我老婆见面了
You need to stop seeing my wife.
这事她说了算
That's up to her.
照片在哪
Where are the pictures?
就在文件夹里
Uh, right there, folder.
还有别的照片吗
The other pictures.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我只是想要你能看看我
All I ever wanted was for you to look at me!
但你却做不到 你不和我说话
But you can't. You can't talk to me.
也不和我分担你的痛苦
You can't share your pain with me.
你是我一生挚爱
You're the love of my life.
跟我去爱尔兰 嫁给我
Come to Ireland and marry me.
柯基...
Hey, Cookie...
你听到枪声
You heard the shots,
然后就看到柯基走开了
and then you saw Cookie walking away.
-马文 -他看到你了吗
- Marvin? - Did he see you?
我不知道
I don't know.
她应该去警♥察♥局
She should go to the police.
她应该说出她看到的
She should tell them what she saw.
你不知道这个人有多危险
You don't understand how dangerous this guy is.
他已经杀了一个孩子
He already killed one kid.
你怎么知道她是不是已经身处危险了
How do you know her life isn't already in danger?!
我马上就要成为美国执法人员的
I'm about to become the number one law enforcement officer
一把手了
in the United States.
在这个该死的自♥由♥世界里 米基
Hell, in the fucking free wor, Mick!
但是你们想把我拉下马
But you guys are gonna bring me down.
我跟你说明白
Let me get this straight.
你喜欢看科克伦上你老婆吗
You like watching Cochran fuck your wife?
可他是你上司
But he's your boss.
你怎么能受得了呢
How do you put up with that?
知道吗 汤姆
You know what, Tom?
我们可以解决这件事
We can fix this.
明白我的意思了吧
You see what I'm saying?
打劫这地方简直轻而易举
We could knock this place off real easy.
联邦调查局说
The FBI said that Mickey offered to get Sully
米基把萨利从乡下接出来是一个圈套
out of the country as a part of their sting.
听我说 你被米基和联邦调查局耍了
Listen to me. You're being played by Mickey and the FBI.
喂
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥把我全毁了 雷
You ruined my fucking life, Ray.
好吧
Okay.
我真的喜欢过你
I really liked you.
信过你
I trusted you.
雷
Ray.
出什么事了 雷
What's wrong, Ray?
请进
Come in.
跟我讲讲你今天过得怎么样
Tell me about your day.
清道夫
第二季第十集
吃木瓜吗
Papaya?
要不去游个泳
Swim?
人应该每天进入海洋
Every day, a man should tempt the ocean's
进行阴阳调和
yin and yang with his presence.
让海洋决定一个人的命运
Let the ocean decide his fate.
我得走了
I got to go.
你好像需要找一天好好静思一下 雷
Seems like you could use a day of quiet reflection, Ray.
你们家出了那么多丧心病狂的事
All that heavy shit going on at home.
你那可怜女儿的男朋友死了
Your poor daughter's dead boyfriend.
你老婆...
Your wife...
跟别人上♥床♥
fucking another man.
我昨晚喝醉了
I drank too much.
不要这样
No, don't be like that.
不要缩回自己的世界中
Don't go back inside your shell.
跟别的男人倾吐一下自己的破事挺好的
It's good to talk to other men about your shit.
敞开心扉挺好的
It's good to open up.
早 雷
Hi, Ray.
拜拜
Bye.
快看那边
Look at that!
那个混♥蛋♥又来了 雷
That fucker is back, Ray!
-快看啊 -该死
- Look at that! - Shit.
不 不要...
Oh, no, don't...
该死
Motherfucker.
你回来是找打的对不对
You came back for a beating, didn't you?
你个混♥蛋♥
You little fuck!
不 不
No! No!
你就想这样对吗
Is this what you want?
不要
No!
快过来 雷
Come on, Ray!
快
Come on!
轮到你了
It's your turn!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What are you fucking doing?!
我懂了
I get it.
要仁慈
Be merciful.
离开这里 鲍勃
Get out of here, Bob.
他打她了
He hits her!
我看到了
I've seen it!
他伤害她 我得保护她
He hurts her! I had to protect her!
快点滚好吗
Get the fuck out of here now!
有一次我被困在
Once, I was trapped
一个12英尺的大浪底下
at the base of a 12-foot storm wave.
我没有惊慌失措
I didn't panic.
我听凭大自然的处置
I surrendered to the outcome.
然后自然母亲又把我喷出来了
And the loving mother spit me back out.
仁慈地对待我
Showed me mercy.
就像刚才你对那个可怜虫一样
Just like you just did for that poor man.
你伤害艾希莉了吗
You hurt Ashley?
那是我们性生活的一部分
That's a part of our sexual life.
而且跟他没有半毛钱的关系
And it's none of his fucking business.
你再动她一根手指头 我就宰了你
You lay a finger on her again, I'll fucking kill you,
明白了吗
you understand me?
来 雷
Come on, Ray.
我们一起下水吧
Let's go in the water.
我们让海浪把一切冲刷干净吧
Let's let the waves wash everything away.
来吧
Come on.
我他妈才不跟你一起游泳
I'm not fucking swimming with you!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请收好个人物品
please stow all of your belongings
关掉电子设备
and turn off your port electronic devices.
我们马上就要在洛杉矶降落了
We will be landing in Los Angeles shortly.
...我们都是
...we all were.
再说了 肖恩用我们的枪把那个女孩杀了
Besides, Sean shot the girl with our gun.
你嗑嗨了吧
High on your drugs.
反正雷说你有麻烦了
Ray said you were in trouble anyway.
你偷了萨利一大笔钱
You'd stolen a lot of money from Sully.
没理由栽赃自己父亲是杀人凶手吧
That's no reason to frame your own father for murder.
你需要把东西收起来 女士
You need to put that away, miss.
不好意思
Oh. I'm sorry.
不
No!
布丽奇特
Bridget?
布丽奇特 布丽奇特
Bridget?! Bridget?
怎么了
What is it?
是...
It's...
你这是干什么呢
Wh-What are you doing?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
没事
It's nothing.
凯特
Kate?
我真受够了你的谎话
I'm sick of your lies.
你在哪里
Where are you?
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
喂
Yeah.
阿维 你去找找凯特·麦克弗森在哪里
Avi, I need you to find out where Kate McPherson is.
波士顿吗
Boston?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表