剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Here's your boy now.
他不是我的手下 你竟敢这么说
He's not my boy. How dare you.
你要找到你父亲 你有
You need to find your father. You got, uh...
二十四小时的时间
24 hours.
戈德曼先生
Mr. Goldman.
很高兴和你聊天
Pleasure chatting with you.
你和他说了什么
What'd you tell him?
什么也没说
I didn't tell him anything.
但是你跑哪去了
But where were you?
他为什么要找米基
Why is he looking for Mickey?
那些事不是都结束了吗
I thought all that was over.
他还想干什么
What does he want?
别紧张 以斯拉
Relax, Ezra.
我不能不紧张
I can't relax.
难道你不知道这当中的利害关系吗
Don't you know what's at stake?
修善世界
Tikkun olam.
什么
What?
修善世界
Tikkun olam.
以斯拉 我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means, Ezra.
"修善世界"
"To repair the world."
我们得修善世界 雷
We must repair the world, Raymond.
没错
Right.
露丝·古德曼卵巢癌中心
The Ruth Goldman Cancer Center
是我这辈子做的最重要的事
is the most important thing in my life.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我去年生病的时候 许多人趁机作乱
While I was ill last year, a lot of people took advantage.
他们停工了 雷
They stopped digging at the site, Raymond.
至少损失了五千万
We're at least $50 million short.
你得帮我兑现承诺
You're gonna have to help me make good on these pledges.
这将是我们做过的最艰难的事了
It's gonna be the toughest thing we've ever had to do.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我知道你需要
I know you do.
我不能余生都蹲监狱
I can't spend the rest of my life in prison.
你能搞定吗 雷
Do you have it all under control, Raymond?
能
Yeah. Yeah.
我喜欢西尔维娅·普拉斯
I love Sylvia Plath.
西尔维娅·普拉斯就是个奇葩
Sylvia Plath was a freak.
她肯定有服用依地普仑[抗抑郁药]She should have been on Lexapro.
她身边无人陪伴
She had no one.
她丈夫劈腿了
I mean, her husband fell in love with someone else.
她所有诗都是在阿列尔写的
And she wrote all the poems in Ariel,
那年冬天那里特别寒冷
and it was so cold that winter.
那她应该搬家呀
She should've moved.
她没法搬 有两个小孩
She couldn't. You know, she had two little kids.
她太勇敢了
She was so brave.
你也是个奇葩 小布
You're a freak, Bridg.
靠
Shit.
你知道为啥我要你靠边停车吗
Do you know why I pulled you over?
不知道
No.
你刚没打转向灯就右转了
You just made a right turn without putting on your blinker.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God, I did?
你叫什么
What's your name?
布丽奇特·多诺万
Bridget Donovan.
那是你的背包吗
Is that your backpack?
是的 怎么了
Y-Yeah, why?
小姐 请你从车里出来
Miss, could you step out of the car, please?
为什么 我做了什么
Why? What did I do?
请你从车里出来
Just step out of the car, please.
现在就出来
Right now.
请您站到那里
Stand over here, please.
她怎么样了
How's the girl?
对中枪几个小时的人来说算不错了
For someone who got shot a couple hours ago, not bad.
他们相信了吗
They buy her story?
是的 她做得很好
Yeah. She did great.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hon.
不用谢
Course.
爸爸
Daddy?
小布
Bridg?
小布
Bridg...
你好 多诺万先生
Hello, Mr. Donovan.
我是詹森警官
This is Officer Jansen.
我和您女儿在一起
I'm here with your daughter.
我们让她朋友靠边停车
Pulled over a friend of hers
从布丽奇特背包里查出一盎司大♥麻♥
and found an ounce of marijuana in Bridget's backpack.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The fuck you talking about?
但她看起来是个好孩子
But she seems like a good kid,
所以这次我们就放了她
so we're gonna let her go this time.
让她听电♥话♥
Put her back on.
我什么不知道 爸爸
I don't understand, Daddy.
我真的没有做过 大♥麻♥不是我的
I... I didn't do it. I don't have any pot.
我知道不是你做的
I know you didn't do it.
知道为什么吗
You know how I know?
因为你是我女儿 所以我相信你
Because you're my girl and I trust you.
宝贝
Sweetheart...
会没事的
you're gonna be okay,
你现在赶快回家 好吗
but I need you to go home right now, all right?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
听着
Listen...
能先不告诉你妈吗
can you hold off telling Mom for a while?
让我想想怎么跟你妈说
I just want a little time to figure out how to tell her.
能做到吗
Can we do that?
能
Yes.
好的
Okay.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
没事吧
You okay?
我没事 爸爸
I'm okay, Daddy.
让警官听电♥话♥
Put the officer back on.
爱你
Love you.
告诉科克伦我懂他的意思了
Tell Cochran I got his message.
这里是拳击馆
Fite Club.
我弟弟他妈去哪了
Where the fuck's my brother?
哪个弟弟
Which one?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
The fuck you doing here?
你现在开始跟踪她了吗
What, are you stalking her now?
你得离她远点 泰瑞
You got to stay away from her, Terry.
你在听我说话吗
Hey, you listening to me?
再碰我一下 我就揍你了
Hey, you put a hand on me, I'll lay you out.
得了吧
Come on.
我要你告诉我米基在哪
I need you to tell me where Mick is.
干啥 这样你俩又可以搞砸一切了吗
Why? So the both of you can fuck it all up again?
别管他
Leave him be.
他最好已经走了
He's better off gone.
我有麻烦了 泰瑞
I'm in trouble, Terry.
要是我不找到米基把他带回来就完了
If I don't find Mickey and bring him back, it's over for me.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
拜托了
Please.
吹一口 吹一口沾沾仙气
Blow on 'em. Blow on 'em for luck. Yeah.
二 三
Dos! Tres!
四 五
Cuatro! Cinco!
六 七
Seis! Siete!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
拿着
Here.
再来
Have another one!
所有人喝一轮
Jefe... para todos.
-我请 -所有人
- Drinks on me. - Todos?
所有人喝一轮
Para todos.
和我赌一把吗
So, you bet against me?
我心与你同在 孩子
My heart was with you, kid.
但钱就不是了
My money was against you.
你准备好了 我就跟你赌
When you're ready, I'll bet for you.
准备
Ready?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表