剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
The handsome man can't dance with the band.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮儿
The handsome man can't dance with the band.
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮儿
In his mansion even though he has a tan.
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮儿
In his mansion even though he has a tan.
这是干什么呢
What's that?
你昨晚去哪儿了
And where were you last night?
干嘛这样说话
Why are you talking like that?
哪样
Like what?
我和马文在一起
Uh, I-I was with Marvin.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay?
管不了你了
Can't stop you.
我们吃什么
What are we eating?
别问我
Don't ask me.
你们俩想来就来 想走就走
You guys seem to come and go whenever you want.
我们吃点麦片好了
Just have some cereal or something.
什么鬼麦片
Fuck that shit.
我要吃鸡蛋 我又没干坏事
I want an egg; I didn't do anything bad.
妈妈罢♥工♥了
Mom's on strike or something.
谢谢你顺路过来看看 雷
Nice of you stop by, Ray.
我竞标那栋房♥子了
I put in a bid on that house.
你觉得我们能拿到吗
You think we'll get it?
能
Yeah.
多少钱
How much?
四百六十万
$4.6.
天哪 雷 我们买♥♥得起吗
Jesus, Ray, can we afford it?
当然买♥♥得起
Of course we can.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
小艾 别这样
Abs, come on.
我没时间
Hey, I don't have time.
上两周你有时间每天来两次
You had time twice a day for the last two weeks.
现在又不行了
Now you can't fuck me?
小艾 抱歉 我得走了
Abs, I'm sorry, I got to go.
我已经迟到了
I'm already late.
我再打给你
I'll call you later.
该死 我不需要医疗保险
Shit, I don't need Medicare.
这样不对
This ain't fucking right.
这样不对
This ain't right.
就是这样 朋友
It's right, amigo.
你看 国家的 州的
Look, federal, state,
当地的 储物柜和制♥服♥的钱
local, locker and uniform.
你们比我以前还流氓啊
You guys are better crooks than I ever fucking was.
多诺万先生
Mr. Donovan?
你是谁
Who's asking?
凯特·麦克弗森
Kate McPherson.
《波士顿环球》的记者
Boston Globe.
《波士顿环球》
Boston Globe?
真了不起啊
Huh, ain't that something?
你大老远来洛杉矶这里干什么
What are you doing way out here in Los Angeles?
找你
Looking for you.
是吗 找我♥干♥什么
Oh, yeah? What for?
多诺万
Donovan.
到验尿时间了
Time for a piss test.
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
什么问题
About what?
你是谁
Who are you?
他的假释官
I'm his parole officer.
我们走 多诺万
Let's go, Donovan.
我想问你几个关于萨利·沙利文的问题
I'd like to ask you about Sully Sullivan.
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
快点 米基 你在浪费我的时间
Come on, Mick, you're wasting my time.
很高兴认识你 多诺万先生
It was nice to meet you, Mr. Donovan.
你儿子雷
Your son, Ray,
他说我不能找你
says I can't talk to you.
但我觉得你该自己做主
But I think you should make up your own mind.
一向如此 亲爱的
I always do, sweetheart.
你♥他♥妈♥还在这里干什么 小巨人
What the fuck are you still doing here, Tiny?
你以为我不想回波士顿吗
Don't you think I want to go back to Boston?
那里有我的家人
I still go family there.
那你怎么不回去
What's stopping you?
萨利他妈那个婊♥子♥
Sully's mom is a motherfucker.
天哪 她雇了15个人杀我
Oh, Jesus. She has 15 people who will kill me;
那个婊♥子♥还活着
I'm not going back there
我是不会回去的
while that C-U-N-T is still alive.
她都百岁的人了 你怕什么
She's a hundred years old; what are you so scared of?
你生我的气了吗
Are you mad at me?
先给我上车
Get in the fucking car.
-喂 -他在我边上
- Yeah? - I got him.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on.
是雷
It's Ray.
雷
Ray?
米基 你今早见的那个女人
Mick, that woman you met this morning,
什么都不要跟她说
don't fucking talk to her.
这样做我有什么好处
What's in it for me if I don't?
我在帮你免除牢狱之灾
I'm keeping you out of prison.
我想去拳击馆
I want to go to the Fite Club.
我想见我儿子
I want to see my boys.
你帮我 我就不告诉她
You do that for me, and I'll let it lie.
女士 275美元是最低价了
Ma'am, $275 is the-the lowest I can go.
明码标价 你都能看到
I-I mean, the prices are on the handlebars.
你上克雷格网站看看会有便宜的
There are cheaper bikes on Craigslist.
如果你可以拥有任何车子
If you could have any bike,
你想要什么样的
what kind would you want?
不知道
I don't know.
那告诉我你的生活方式
Well, tell me about your lifestyle.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what that means.
你想在哪里骑车
Well, where you gonna be riding it,
在土路上还是碎石路上
hmm? Dirt, gravel?
我想在人行道上骑
I want to ride on the sidewalk.
要玩特技吗
You want to pop wheelies?
不玩
Nothing crazy.
好 知道了
Okay. I hear you.
知道了
I hear you.
我无意中听到...
Listen, I overheard, uh,
我可以帮你推荐推荐
I think I can put something together for you.
谢谢 但是我们...
Thanks, but we...
我们没多少钱
we don't have a lot of money.
我们不该进来的
We shouldn't have even come in.
下午你再来一趟
Come back later this afternoon.
我应该能找到适合你们俩的
I think I can find something that works for the both of you.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你告诉警♥察♥你看到枪击了对吗
You told the cops you saw the shooting?
我当时吓坏了 雷
I panicked, Ray.
我不能进监狱
I d... I-I can't go to prison.
大家都以为是我陷害了萨利
Everybody thinks i set Sully up.
我进监狱的话 萨利的人会杀了我的
I go to prison, Sully's guys'll kill me.
你五岁时在多切斯特街上
What's the first fucking thing you learn
学到的第一件事是什么
when you're five years old on Dorchester Street?
什么都不能跟条子说
You don't fucking talk to the cops!
老天 小巨人
Jesus fucking Christ, Tiny.
你没看到那场新闻发布会吗
You didn't see the press conference?
你知道这样有什么后果吗
You know how we're playing this?
-你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 -对不起 雷
- Are you out of your fucking mind? - I'm sorry, Ray.
-把他弄起来 -不要
- Stand him up. - No.
-不不不 -那边
- No, no, no. - Over there.
-不要 不要 -过来
- Don't, no, no. - Come on.
不要 雷 不要
No, Ray, no. No, no.
不要 不要
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表