剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
是他逼我去杀那个可怜的肥仔
He made me kill that poor fat fucker.
就像杀条狗似的
It was like killing a fucking dog.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
我父亲在哪里 弗兰克
Where's my father, Frank?
我不知道 科克伦不让我参与了
I don't know! Cochran's cut me out!
那给我一些可以对付他的把柄
Then give me something I can use against him.
他没有任何小辫子可抓
I think he's clean.
别打 别打 操
All right, all right! Fuck!
有传闻说他上了别人的老婆
There's a rumor that he's fucking someone's wife.
谁
Who?
他的助理探员主管沃切克
His ASAC, Volcheck.
操
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
这拳是为小巨人打的
That was for Tiny.
妈 我生病了 我想我该请假待在家里
Mama, I'm getting sick. I think I should stay home from school.
好
Okay.
好
Okay?
这是什么
What's that?
枪
It's a gun.
你父亲给我的
Your father gave it to me.
用来做什么
What's it for?
我在射击场练习
I shoot it at a range.
是一项运动
It's a sport.
我真的觉得我生病了 摸摸我的头
I really think I'm sick. Feel my head.
你没事的
Oh, it feels fine.
你几乎都没碰到
You barely touched it.
要去看医生吗
Do you want to see a doctor?
不用 可是
No, but...
那就待在家里吧 你会得全优的
So stay home. You're making straight A's.
你不量量我的体温吗
Don't you want to check my temperature?
浴室有体温计
There's a thermometer in the bathroom.
米基昨晚失踪了
Mickey disappeared last night.
打电♥话♥给史蒂夫·戴维斯 看他是否有消息
Call Steve Davis. See if he knows anything.
好的 老板
Okay, boss.
停尸房♥也要查吗
You want me to check the morgue, too?
暂时还不需要
No, not yet.
是史蒂夫·戴维斯警官吗
Yeah, Officer Steve Davis?
看看时间
Look at the time.
怎么了
What about it?
洛杉矶联调局局长
Director of the Los Angeles FBI
和他的助理探员主管碰面直到至深夜两点
socializing with his ASAC until 2:00 in the morning.
科克伦肯定是上了她
Cochran's supposed to be fucking her.
看看能不能查到些证据
See if you can find any proof.
好
Okay.
锈结酒吧
打扰一下 请问弗兰克·巴恩斯的船在哪里
Excuse me, can you tell me where Frank Barnes keeps his boat?
巴恩斯特别探员
Special agent Barnes.
最近几天我一直在找你
I've been trying to talk to you for the past few days.
我是《波士顿环球》的记者
I'm a reporter for The Boston Globe,
出于某种原因 你老板不让我接近你
and for some reason, your boss won't let me near you.
可以告诉我为什么吗
You want to tell me why?
无可奉告
No comment.
谁都抓不到萨利 但是你抓到了
Nobody could catch Sully, but you did.
你应该受到万众瞩目 而不是只给你块奖牌
You ought to get some attention for it, not just a medal.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你的脸怎么回事
What happened to your face?
我知道你老板在撒谎
I know your boss is lying.
萨利不是在他说的那个时间到洛杉矶的
Sully didn't arrive in L.A. when he said he did.
我还知道米基·多诺万在萨利被杀当晚
I also know that Mickey Donovan was on the docks
也在那个码头上
the night Sully was killed.
联调局可能本来没想抓萨利
Maybe the FBI didn't have a plan to catch Sully.
可能他们只是走运
Maybe they just got lucky.
告诉我吧 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
科克伦在隐藏什么
What is Cochran hiding?
你这样会害死自己的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
没什么
Nothing.
弗兰克
Frank!
为什么会有人想杀我
Why would someone want to kill me?
谁揍了你 弗兰克
Who beat you up, Frank?
问你那个该死的男朋友去
Ask your fucking boyfriend.
你说的是雷·多诺万吗
Are you talking about Ray Donovan?
喂
Yeah?
她把我甩了
She ditched me.
我把她跟丢了
I lost her.
该死 阿维
Damn it, Av.
我有什么办法 她跳上船走了
What can I do? She jumped on a fucking boat!
康纳
Conor?
爸爸 你找到爷爷了吗
Dad? Did you find Grandpa?
他不会有事的 小康
He's gonna be fine, Con.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
外面没人想伤害他
There's no one out there who wants to hurt him.
-你就想 -我怎么想了
- You did! - I did what?
你用手♥枪♥打了他 还记得吗
You pistol-whipped him, remember?
那不是一♥码♥事
Yeah, well, that was different.
你真的在找他吗
Are you really looking for him?
康纳 你爷爷不会有事的
Conor, your grandfather's gonna be fine.
喜欢这样吗 喜欢吗
You like it? You like it?!
把我关在狗屁笼子里
Put me in a fucking cage!
你以为就能吓到我了吗
You think you can scare me?!
去死吧 去死 去死
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
那是真的钻石吗
Are those real diamonds?
当然是真的 美女
Of course they real, shawty.
我不用两个都戴着
You know, I don't need both of these.
真的给我吗
Really?
过来
Come here.
把那个摘下来
Take that one out.
你一个我一个
You wear one and I wear one.
为什么给我
What's this for?
因为你是我的女人
'Cause you're mine.
我太喜欢了
I love it!
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Sorry.
你想去派对玩儿吗
You wanna to go to a party?
《黑色弥撒》
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
我找米基·多诺万
I'm looking for Mickey Donovan.
干什么
What for?
我是个记者
I'm a reporter.
他昨晚就是在等你啊
Oh, he was waiting for you last night!
他有非常重要的事要告诉你
Oh, he had some important shit to tell you.
达芬奇密♥码♥那种
Da Vinci Code-type shit.
我不知道他现在在哪里
Now, I don't know where he's at.
可能在梵蒂冈[罗马教廷]吧
Maybe the Vatican.
他们可能正在折磨他呢
They're probably torturing him.
他让我把这个给你
He wanted to give you this.
我马上就走了
Well, I'll be on my way.
你需要回波士顿
You need to go back to Boston.
你就是这样摆脱姑娘的吗
Is this how you get rid of girls?
你在这里让一些非常危险的人很头疼
You're causing a lot of headaches for some very dangerous people.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
我写恋童癖神父的故事时
When I was writing about pedophile priests,
一直收到死亡威胁
I got death threats all the time.
这个阻止不了我
That didn't stop me.
萨利的死不是联调局说的那样
Sully didn't die the way the FBI said he did.
不知道真♥相♥的话 我无法完成我的书
I can't finish my book until I know what really happened.
这样真的让你很心烦对吧
It really bothers you, doesn't it?
无法控制一切
Not being in control?
喂
Yeah?
我知道他在哪里了
I know where he is.
哪里
Where?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表