剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Do you even know how rough you are?
我下面都被弄疼了
My pussy hurts.
有时候我疼的走路都困难
I can barely walk some days.
你告诉我那个牧师发生了什么
You told me what happened with that priest.
我们不能假装什么都没发生
We can't pretend it didn't happen.
我想跟你亲近一点 真的 亲爱的
I want to be close to you. I do, sweetheart.
回答我好吗
Will you answer me?
沙利文太太
Mrs. Sullivan?
我是《波士顿环球》的凯特·麦克弗森
I'm Kate McPherson from The Boston Globe.
我们几年前聊过
We spoke a few years ago.
我正在写一本关于您儿子的书
I'm writing a book about your son.
听我说
Look...
我想从你的角度出发写这个故事
I want to tell your side of the story.
我知道他是个好儿子
I know he was a good son to you,
我觉得要不是迫不得已
and I don't think he would've left you
他不会离开你的
unless there was some compelling reason.
你知道是什么原因吗
Do you know what that was?
他们说他在洛杉矶待了几个月
They say he was in L.A. for a few months.
我觉得不是那样
And I don't think that's true.
你觉得凯瑟琳之前跟他在一起吗
Do you think Catherine was with him?
我知道她跟他一起藏了二十年
I know she was in hiding with him for 20 years.
我想跟她谈谈
I'd like to talk to her.
凯瑟琳 她一直带我去做头发
Catherine-- she always took me to get my hair done.
她上次带你去做头发是什么时候
When's the last time she did that?
凯瑟琳
现在没人带我去了
I got nobody now.
萨利是最后一个了
Sully was the last one left.
该死的米基·多诺万
Fucking Mickey Donovan.
人♥渣♥
Piece of shit.
该死的 叛徒
Fucking... rat.
都是因为他跟那个黑鬼有一腿
All because he was fucking that nigger.
老板
Yeah, boss.
莉娜 我需要你和阿维
Lena, I need you and Avi to get me
搜集关于艾德·科克伦的一切资料
everything you can on Ed Cochran.
等等 那可是洛杉矶联调局局长啊
What, uh... the head of the L.A. FBI?
我知道他是谁 尽管去做就行了
Yeah, I know who he fucking is. Just do it.
小心点
Be careful.
知道了
Okay.
小家伙 怎么了
Hey, little dude, what's up?
没事
Nothing.
我在家呢 我被停学了
I'm at home. I'm suspended.
赞
Awesome.
你在干什么 孩子
What you doing, kiddo?
没事 爸爸
Nothing, Dad.
好吧
All right.
回见
See you later.
快来看看这个
Hey, check this out.
跟康纳打招呼
Say hi, Conor.
你好 康纳
Hi, Conor.
爷爷来电
汤米 我得先挂了
Hey, Tommy, I got to go.
好的 小家伙 再见
All right, little dude. Adios.
小纳 是爷爷
Con, it's your Grandpa.
嗨 爷爷
Hi, Grandpa.
你还在墨西哥吗
You still in Mexico?
没有 我回来了
No, kiddo. I'm back.
你呢 课间休息吗
What are you, between classes?
没有 我被停学了
No, I got suspended.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
曼德兹 你迟到了
Mendez, you're late.
-进去吧 -我跟你遭遇一样
- Get in there. - I got suspended, too.
你干什么了
What'd you do?
把一个小孩推下楼了
I pushed a kid down the stairs.
导致他锁骨骨折
He broke his collarbone.
你是从背后推的吗
You pushed him from behind?
没错
Yeah.
康纳 我可没法容忍♥这种事
Oh, Conor, I-I can't condone that.
你能来看看我吗
Can you come over?
有功夫就去
I would if I could.
现在很忙
I got my hands full.
在解决一些事之前
I can't go anywhere for a few days
这几天我哪也去不了 但我会去拳击馆
until I sort some things out, but I'm at the gym.
我们得好好谈谈这事
We got to talk this through.
米基·多诺万
Mickey Donovan?
稍等一下 我在跟孙子打电♥话♥
Uh, just a second. I'm on with my grandson.
我一会儿给你回电♥话♥ 我爱你 小纳
I got to call you back. I love you, Con.
想你
Miss you.
就是我 甜心
That's me, sweetheart.
威尔逊&威廉房♥地♥产♥代理
你在哪
Where are you?
特鲁兹代尔
Trousdale.
特鲁兹代尔 那就在附近啊
Trousdale? You're nearby.
你得现在过来
I need you to come here now.
不该发生的都发生了 雷
It's all happening, Raymond.
你在这个杯子里尿点尿
I need you to pee in a cup for me.
可能得找个人帮帮我
I might need some help.
别开玩笑了
Enough with the jokes.
去尿吧
Go pee.
我跟你说实话
Listen, I got to be honest with you.
我今早为了跟孩子们庆祝喝了点酒
I had a little drop this morning making a toast with my boys.
我当时不知道还要来这里
I didn't know this was gonna be part of our visit.
下次不喝了
It won't happen again.
好吧
All right.
这次算你合格
You get a pass this time.
但下周还要检查
But we'll do it next week.
谢谢你坦诚告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
你真是贴心 露皮塔
You're a sweetheart, Lupita.
我俩一定处得来
You and me are gonna get along great.
你浑身散发人性光芒啊
You got real humanity in you.
-嘿 黛比 -嘿
- Hey, Deb. - Hey.
以斯拉刚刚让我负责为露丝·古德曼卵巢癌中心筹款
Ezra just put me in charge of fundraising for the RGOCC.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
能公开露面感觉棒极了
God, it feels great to be out in the open.
是你把这些给艾比的吗
Did you give these to Abby?
是我给的
Yeah, I did.
她和特鲁兹代尔有什么渊源
What is it with her and Trousdale?
我试过用布伦特伍德和帕利塞兹引起她的兴趣
I tried to get her interested in Brentwood, in the Palisades.
可她喜欢这个 是吗
She liked this one, huh?
她爱上了那栋房♥子
She fell in love with that house.
我们出事了 雷
We have a problem, Raymond.
我病了之后 人们就不在愿意拨款了
When I was sick, people didn't honor their pledges.
我们马上就得动工
We need to build now.
琼·威尔逊承诺资助五百万
June Wilson pledged $5 million,
可现在都不接我电♥话♥了
and now I can't get her on the phone.
别管她了 以斯拉
Leave her alone, Ezra.
别管她
Leave her alone?
你知道那女人欠我什么吗
Do you know what that woman owes me?
你知道我都为她做了什么吗
Do you know the things I've done for her?
你得把这事处理好
I need you to go take care of this.
她承诺了拨款
She pledged the money.
现在就得说到做到
Now she's got to make it good.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Could you excuse us for a sec?
当然可以 雷
Of course, Ray.
听我说
Listen to me.
我为你工作了二十年了 以斯拉
I've worked for you for 20 years, Ezra.
相信我 此时此刻
Trust me, right now,
琼·威尔逊可不是你该关心的问题
June Wilson is the least of your problems.
联调局来抓我了吗
Is the FBI coming to arrest me?
那方面我正在处理
I'm taking care of that.
那问题出在哪
Then what's the problem?
我需要那笔钱 雷
I need that money, Raymond.
那可是救命钱
Tikkun Olam.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表