剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
愿这个宝藏许我一个未来
May this treasure bring me a future.
愿这个宝藏帮我找到认同
May this treasure help me find my place.
愿这个宝藏让我们永远不分离
May this treasure always keep us together.
成功了…… - 帮我拿着
We did it! We did it! Here, hold this.
等等 上面好像写了字
I think there's something on the door.
不是爸写的 好像是西班牙文
It's not from Dad. I think it's in Spanish?
娜蒂雅 你能翻译吗
Nadia, can you translate?
财富释放出谴责的潮水
"Fortune unleashes a flood of condemnation."
这里离水坝多远 - 大约一哩 怎么了
How far away is the dam? - About a mile. Why?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
因为水坝都会有溢洪道
Because every dam has spill ways.
我们好像开启闸门了
And I think we just opened one.
大家快跑 往那边
Everybody run! Over there.
娜蒂雅 - 快跑
Nadia! - Go...
不行
Oh, no.
快跑
Run!
躲到岩石后面……
Everyone, get back! Get behind this rock. Everyone, get back!
大家都还好吗
You okay? - Are you okay? Everyone okay?
很好……我们成功了
Okay! It's good. Good. We got it!
宝藏安全了
This is safe.
找到宝藏了……
I have the chest! I have the chest! We got it!
就在这里吧
Here... Just put it here! - Okay.
你说的告别的眼泪
So the... the Parting Tears thing.
你知道有陷阱
You knew there was a trap?
没有 我乱编的 - 你猜得真准
No, I made that up! You were pretty spot on.
好 等等我 快成功了
Okay. Hold on. I think I got it.
里面是空的
It's empty.
什么
What?
不可能 我不懂
No. I... don't understand.
肯定是有人抢先拿走了宝藏
Someone must have beaten us to it and taken the treasure.
不可能 爸不会让我们白跑一趟
No. No way. I... Dad wouldn't have us come all this way for nothing.
一定还有什么东西 一定有
There's gotta be more to it than this. There has to be.
他会做出这种事吗
Would he really do that?
底下有暗格
There's a false bottom.
亲爱的孩子们 若你们看到这段文字
"My beloved children, if you're reading this
表示你们跟着我的指示
it means you've followed my trail
找到了圣派翠克的宝藏
to the Treasure of San Patricio.
你们找到了我发现的东西
Now you've found what I found.
无人共享的人生带来的空虚感
The emptiness at the end of a life not shared.
我来到这里才意识到……
It was only when I got here that it hit me.
你们母亲过世后所感到的孤独
The loneliness I felt when your mother died.
我浪费了一生寻找宝藏
I wasted my life looking for treasures
逃避爱 因为我感到恐惧
and running from love because I was scared.
真正的宝藏是与家人一起在家中
The real treasure is at home with family.
爱你们的 爸爸
Love, Bubba."
我真希望他在生前就对我们说这番话
I wish he could have said that when he was alive.
或许他很害怕
Maybe he was scared.
又或许觉得我们不会听
Or maybe he thought we wouldn't listen.
他说的其他事情 我们不都听了吗
Well... we've listened to everything else he's said.
我们现在回家如何 一起回家
What do you say we go home? Together.
一起来吧 小虾
Come along, Shrimp.
我等等就跟上
I'll catch up.
我想要祈祷一下
I'm gonna say a little prayer.
好
Okay.
干得好 伙伴
Good job, partner.
你也很棒
Yeah, good job.
你等等要去哪里吗
Are you going somewhere?
什么意思
What do you mean?
感觉你好像心不在焉的
It just feels like you're someplace else.
好像正准备跟我讲什么事情
Feels like you've been gearing up to tell me something.
没有
No.
别担心 我哪里都不会去
Don't worry. I am... I am not going anywhere.
好的
Okay.
我在市政♥府♥的朋友 说服了一位法官留晚一些
Hey, a buddy of mine at City Hall convinced a judge to stay a little late.
如果现在出发…… - 我不能去
So if we leave now... I can't.
你之前说对了
You were right before.
我当时有点感情用事
I did get caught up in the moment.
希望你推我一把
I wanted you to sweep me away.
可是
But...
我觉得我们两人
But I just think we both
都低估了我回到这里的影响
underestimated what me being back here would mean.
我只是需要一些时间
I... I just need some time.
这一次 是不是也需要一些空间
This time... does it also include space?
我想是的
I think it probably should.
听着 你不必离开
Look, you don't have...
珍恩家有空房♥间 - 我本来就要赶回华府
Jenn has a spare room. No... I... I need to head back to DC anyway, so... No.
汤姆 你不必这样 - 我必须
Tom, you really don't... - No, no. I think I do.
我就知道自己太催促你了
I knew I was rushing you.
我就知道
I knew it.
但你待在过去的时间越久
But the more time you spent in the past
就会与现实越疏远
the farther apart things felt here in the present.
我开始担心我们的未来了
I started to worry about the future.
这跟班恩没有关系
This isn't about Ben.
你沉淀的这段时间
When you take that time...
可能会产生不同的想法
I think you'll come to a different conclusion.
亲爱的汉娜
"Dear Hannah.
你现在已经与乔许结婚了
By now, you'll have married Josh.
请叫他马上去检查心脏
Tell him to check his heart immediately.
他的右心室有缺陷
He has a defect in his right ventricle
但可以在发作之前预防治疗
but they can fix it before anything happens.
爱你的 班恩
All my love... Ben."
我想请你帮个忙
I need to ask a favor.
是个很不合理的请求 而且你永远不能再过问
It's not gonna make sense and you can't ask me about it ever again.
好
Okay.
帮我保管这个
Hold onto this,
然后在1970年5月1日之后寄出
and then mail it for me sometime after May 1, 1970.
汉娜是谁呀
Who's Hannah?
拜托你了 莎拉
Sarah, please.
你就跟爸一样 你知道吗
You are just like Dad, you know that?
他是对的
He was right.
真正的宝藏是家人
The real treasure is family.
抱一个
Come here.
他说的其实是……
Actually, what he said was...
真正的宝藏 是与家人一起在家中
"The real treasure is at home with family."
真正的宝藏是与家人一起在家中
"The real treasure is at home, with family."
难怪我还没离开
Of course, that's why I haven't leapt yet.
可以帮我拿下来吗
Will you help me get it down?
我当然愿意了
I would love nothing more!
小心
Careful.
原来宝藏一直在这里
It was here the whole time!
打开吧
Shall we?
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
一个家庭中了大奖 真是难得的奇景
It's not every day you get to watch your family hit the lottery.
说到家庭
Speaking of family
你能跟艾蒂森谈谈吗 因为她……
you get a chance to talk to Addison since she...
终于想通了 决定推迟婚礼
Came to her senses and decided to push the wedding?
不要
No,
我还在担心瑞秋
no I'm still freaked out about Rachel.
她到现在还没回我信息
I mean, I just, she still hasn't texted me back.
伊恩
Ian!
天啊 你来了
Oh, my god, there you are.
我好担心你
I was so worried.
你还好吗 - 他来了
Are you okay? - He's here.
她很好 我跟她说了我没有生气
She's fine. I told her I wasn't upset.
我完全能理解
I totally get it.
既往不咎
Water, bridge.
珍恩 很高兴见到你
Jenn. It's good to meet you.
我是吉登瑞吉 瑞秋的老板
I'm Gideon Rydge. I'm Rachel's boss.
这地方真不错
Wow, look at this place.
挺了不起的
This is something.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表