剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
I didn't pass my first time either.
这倒是真的 汤姆跟我
That is true, Tom and I might've failed this
在鲁克尔堡失败过几次
a few times at Fort Rucker.
但我们射的是
Except we were shooting
人形纸板
at cardboard cutouts.
而且没有模拟器
Without Sims.
那是十三年前了,科技已经进步了
That was 13 years ago. Things have progressed.
我们老了,别提醒我这件事
Yeah, we're old. Don't remind me.
大家休息十分钟吧
All right, let's take ten.
回来后我们从头开始
We'll start from the top when you're back.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
怎么了?
What's up?
你怪怪的
Something's wrong.
他们找到他了
They found him.
艾蒂森,他们找到班恩了
Addison, they found Ben.
钱包
Wallet.
手表
Watch.
动作快
Hurry up.
-动作快 -好
- Hurry up! - Okay!
快一点
Let's go, hurry.
等等,那是什么?
Hey... What... What's that?
这里面有一个染料包 你以为我是傻子吗?
There's a dye pack in that one. What do you think, I'm stupid?
别这样苛求她
Hey, cut her some slack.
她年纪大了
She's older.
她工作本来就不轻松
It's not easy to do your job...
更何况是被枪指着
with a gun pointed in your face.
拿去
There.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你是在问我们被抢劫
Because we're being robbed
还是我弟是抢匪的事?
or because my little brother's the one doing it?
这不可能,对吧?
This can't be happening, right?
我们会有办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
我暂时还没有想法
I don't know what or how
但总会有办法的
but we will figure this out.
不要逞英雄,所有人都去大厅
Do not be a hero! Everybody go to the lobby!
照我说的做,大家就都能平安
Do as I say, everyone'll be safe. Get up.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他还活着
He's alive.
他一直都活着
He's been alive this whole time.
是的,但他没有感觉到时间流逝
Yes. But for him, it's like no time has passed at all.
伊恩跟他说已经过去三年 他非常震惊
And he was stunned when Ian told him it had been three years.
等等
Wait.
他们现在都在总部吗?
Are they all at HQ right now?
对
Yes.
他们在等我吗?
Are they waiting for me? Am...
我应该要回去吗?
What, am I just supposed to go back?
现在没有什么该不该 大家都还在弄清状况
There's no "supposed to" right now. Everyone's still reeling.
是啊,但他们不是他的全像投影
Yeah, but they weren't his hologram.
他们没跟着他经历一次次跃进
They weren't with him leap after leap.
-他们…… -他们并没有爱上他
They weren't...
-他们…… -他们并没有爱上他
They weren't in love with him.
你觉得我该怎么做?
What do you think I should do?
照你心中的直觉去做
You should do what your heart tells you.
无论如何,我们都能挺过去的
Whatever that is, we'll get through it.
一起挺过去
Together.
-跟他连上线了 -太好了
- We got him! - Great!
这表示追踪系统已经恢复上线了
Okay, this means that our tracking system is back online
我现在要去重启影像室
so I'm going to go and get the Imaging Chamber back up.
-他在哪里?-1986年,亚利桑那州土桑
- Where is he? - Tucson, Arizona, 1986.
他是银行出纳员
He's a bank teller. Part of a robbery gone bad.
抢劫案件发生意外,造成八人死亡
He's a bank teller. Part of a robbery gone bad.
抢劫案件发生意外,造成八人死亡
Eight people died.
班恩
Ben!
-班恩 -伊恩,怎么了?
- Ben! - Ian? What?
伊恩,是你吗?
- Ian! - Yeah!
伊恩,是你吗?
- Is that you? - Yes!
对
- Is that you? - Yes!
-你在哪里?-你看不见我吗?
- Where are you? - You... you can't see me?
-看不见 -影像室受到限制了
No!
-看不见 -影像室受到限制了
The Imaging Chamber is limited right now
珍恩正在设法调整
but Jenn is trying to adjust it.
成功了
Oh, there... we go. Okay, got it.
不行,往旁边跨一步
Nope.
不行,往旁边跨一步
Take a step that way.
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我知道你现在有很多疑问
Look, I know you have a lot of questions right now
我会尽量迅速回答你
and I'm gonna answer them as fast as I can.
但我要先说,大家都很平安 魔奇,珍恩
But first of all, we are all okay. Magic, Jenn...
-艾蒂森?-对,大家都很好
- Addison? - Yes, yes, every, everybody is okay.
你刚刚说你们终结了计划
You said before you shut down the program?
为什么?
- Why would you do that? - Okay...
不是我们终结的,是五角大厦的命令
We didn't shut it down, the Pentagon did.
我们找了你两年
We searched for you for two years.
整整两年,毫无所获
Two years, nothing.
所以他们
So they...
他们认定你已经死了
they made the determination that you had died somehow.
天啊,我有丧礼吗?
Oh, my god. Was there a funeral?
有,我唱了奇异恩典 唱得超好的
Yes. They sang Amazing Grace, it was beautiful.
艾蒂森一定很难熬
Addison must've been crushed.
她在哪里?我能见她吗?
Where is she, can I see her?
我们认为她在路上了
Well, we... think that she's on her way, but honestly
我知道你现在很着急
I know this isn't what you wanna hear right now
-但我们现在该专注在任务上 -我知道
- but we need to focus on the leap. - Focus on the leap. I know.
银行经理已经用无声警铃报♥警♥了
So, that bank manager triggered a silent alarm to call the cops here.
警方到场后,局势就会失控
Once they arrive, all of this goes south.
齐吉显示能让所有人 安全离开的唯一方式
All right? Ziggy says that the only way
齐吉显示能让所有人 安全离开的唯一方式
to get everybody out of here safely is to make sure
就是让歹徒在警方到达前离开
that those bad guys are gone before the cops arrive.
好,交给我吧
Okay. I'm on it.
我跟你去,我来了
Oh, I should come... I'm coming, I'm coming.
-八千美元?-八千五百
Eight grand?
-八千美元?-八千五百
Eight thousand five hundred.
应该要多十倍才对
Should be ten times that much.
你们好……别这样
Hi.
你们好……别这样
No. Hi.
你们好
Hello.
我不想对你们指指点点
I'm not telling you what you should do
但我想说,你们该离开了
but here's what you should do. You should leave.
警♥察♥要来了
The cops are on their way.
-警♥察♥?-警♥察♥为什么会来?
The cops?
-警♥察♥?-警♥察♥为什么会来?
- What? - How?
原因不是重点,而是现在时间紧迫
The... the "how" is less important than the "how long"
原因不是重点,而是现在时间紧迫
which is not very long.
-我们该走了 -今天星期五是发薪日
- We need to go now. - It's Payday Friday.
大家都会来兑现支票 他们不可能只有这点钱
Half the town gets their checks.
大家都会来兑现支票 他们不可能只有这点钱
There's no way this is all the cash they're holding.
在金库里
It's still in the vault.
金库?
The vault?
这不在计划之内 你说五分钟抢完走人
That's not part of the plan. You said five minutes, in and out.
班恩,我帮他们找到一条路线
Ben, I have a route they can take.
走斯旺街转百老汇 然后上19号♥州际公路
Swan to Broadway to Interstate 19.
如果你们现在离开
If you leave now, you can take Swan to Broadway to I-19.
可以走斯旺街转百老汇 然后上19号♥州际公路
If you leave now, you can take Swan to Broadway to I-19.
警♥察♥不会看见你们的
- The cops will never see you. - That would work.
-这行得通 -八千美元三人平分,我才不干
- The cops will never see you. - That would work.
-这行得通 -八千美元三人平分,我才不干
I'm not walking away with eight grand between the three of us.
我支持你,老大
I'm with you, boss.
班恩,我再强调一次 他们必须在警♥察♥……
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表