剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
他不信任家人以外的人
Except family.
你们原本还不知道有地图
You didn't even know about the map.
我们其实知道 只是不知道藏在哪里
We did know about it. We knew it existed. We just didn't know where it was.
我们把谜题解开了
And we all solved the riddle.
所以如果你想解除陷阱 拿到宝藏
So if you want to beat the trap and enjoy a share of the treasure
就必须让我们带路
you're gonna need us to get you there.
你们说的是哪种陷阱
What kind of trap are we talking about?
这种
This kind!
班恩 洞穴要塌了
Ben, this cave's about to collapse!
迪恩
Dean!
我没事 她在哪里
I'm okay. Where's...
迪恩 - 在这里
Dean! - Over here.
糟了
Oh, god.
不可以……
No. No.
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒 拜托
Wake up, please!
醒醒……
Wake up, wake up.
原来你没事 快把这个搬开
Oh, you're okay! Here, let's just get this off.
你们到底在做什么 差点就没命了
What the hell were you doing? Trying to get yourself killed?
我要确保他没有带着这个跑掉
No, I was trying to make sure Wells didn't get away with this.
他现在跑不掉了
Not that he's going anywhere.
来吧 我们扶你
Come on, let's get you up.
不过
我们也跑不掉了
We're not going anywhere either.
整个洞穴都坍方了
The whole place is caved in.
找到出口了
Found a way out.
那边有出口 这边
I can see a way out. Come on, this way.
还好吗 - 应该没事了
You okay? - I think I'm alright, yeah...
你还好吗 - 谢谢
Are you okay? - Thank you.
应该的
I got you.
娜蒂雅 你要去哪里
Nadia, where are you going?
我感觉到有风
I felt a breeze?
还是不敢相信 你能在那种地方感觉到风
I still can't believe you could feel that breeze all the way down there.
我的肌肤比较敏感
I'm the one with sensitive skin.
看起来像一座鬼城
Looks like a ghost town.
应该是双星镇的另一个部落
This must be the other part of Dos Estrellas
盖了水坝后就干涸的那一边
the one that dried up when the dam went in.
威尔士提到了教堂
Wells mentioned a church.
应该就是最后一道线索
I'm guessing that's the last clue.
这条路上就有一座教堂
There's a church just up the road.
瓜达鲁佩的花 随着每一个季节轮转
"A turn for every season of Guadalupe's flower."
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
那是绷带吗 你受伤了吗
Are those bandages? Are you hurt?
不算是
Not exactly.
这是绷带 但我没有受伤
It is a bandage but that's not why I wear it.
天啊
1950年代的跨性别男性
Being trans masculine in the '50s.
我是有种预感 但这真是……
I mean I had a hunch, but this is...
那不是很危险吗
Isn't that dangerous though?
用弹性绷带束胸
Binding with elastic bandages?
你眼力真好
Good eye. Look at you.
那个年代也没有其他选项
But there weren't exactly a lot of options back then.
迪恩一定觉得很孤单
Dean must... must feel so alone.
我不懂
I don't understand.
这样穿让我觉得更像自己
When I wear this, I feel more like myself.
所以你想要成为男人
So, do you wanna be a man?
不是
No.
不是这样的
That's not it.
你觉得当女人很可耻吗
Do you think it's shameful to be a woman?
不是 有些人觉得当女人很棒
No. Being a woman is great for some people.
但我似乎两者都不是
But I'm not really one or the other.
我就是迪恩
I'm just Dean.
谢谢 - 拿去吧
Thanks. - Here you go.
你看起来好凶悍
You look badass.
你们喜欢当小姐或女士 但那不适合我
You two like the whole "Miss" and "Ma'am" thing but that's not me.
而我……似乎也不想当先生
And I'm... I don't wanna be "Sir" necessarily.
我真希望能用言语形容
I wish I had better words for it.
我最好的朋友
You know, my best friend
是我从前……在淑女学堂认识的
back at finishing school...
他们也有同样的感觉
they also feel the same way.
所以大家用他们称呼他们
So they ask us to use "they" and "them"
而不是用二元的他或她
instead of "he" or "she," which is really binary.
二元 像是间谍暗号♥吗
Binary? Like spy code?
对 但二元可以指称 任何只有两种可能的事物
Yes, and also a binary is anything with only two possibilities.
就像电灯开关 只有开跟关
A light switch is either on or off.
或是一个人只能是好或坏
A person is either good or bad.
但这个世界不是这样的 - 没错
But I don't think that's true. Exactly.
所以我们需要二元论以外的可能性
So we need more possibilities than binary.
是吧
Right?
我朋友认为自己是非二元性别
My friend identifies as "non-binary."
我喜欢
I like that.
所以你就是非二元性别吗
So that's what you are? Non-binary?
我这个人当然不仅如此
I mean, I'm not only that.
但没错
But, yeah.
那感觉是在说我
Feels like me.
你还是我的妹妹吗
But you're still my sister?
我是你的手足
I'm your sibling.
好啊 这我可以接受
Okay. I can live with that.
抱一个
Come here.
我爱你 迪恩
I love you, Dean.
我也爱你
I love you too.
谢谢你
Thank you
聆听我的心声 让我说出我是谁
for listening to me when I tell you who I am.
做得好 宋班恩
Well done, Ben Song.
只需要一张藏宝图 两名坏蛋 跟一场洞穴坍方
It only took a treasure map, and two bad guys and almost getting buried alive
终于让我们对彼此坦白
for us to finally be honest with each other.
我要离开道格拉斯
I'm leaving Douglas!
什么……
What? - What?
我不想再忍♥受这段不幸福的婚姻
I'm done staying in an unhappy marriage
尽管这是人们的期待
just because that's what the world says I'm supposed to do.
他对我很糟糕
He is terrible to me.
对孩子也很糟糕
He's terrible to our children
我们交往的时候
and I thought when we were dating
我还以为结婚后 他的创伤就能修复
that once we got married it would fix what was broken.
但事情不是这样的
But that's not how it works.
人在充实生活之前 必须先让自己完整
You have to be whole yourself before you can fill your life in.
我一直想告诉你们
And I wanted to tell you all day
但就是没办法 因为我知道一旦说出口
but I haven't been able to. Because I knew, once I said it out loud
一切就真的结束了
that it was really over.
我就是……
And then I would
孤身一人了
just be alone.
你永远也不会孤单
You will never be alone.
因为你摆脱不了我们的
'Cause you're not getting rid of us.
我们是家人 家人是一辈子的
We're family. And family's for life.
愿我们能过上富有的一生
Hopefully a very rich life.
我们能去寻宝了吗
Can we go find this treasure, please?
真是的 抢我锋头
Ya gotta steal my moment. God!
我找到东西了 钥匙给我
Found something. Bring me the key.
真是不敢相信
I can't believe it.
快点啊
Come on!
最后一道线索是什么
What's the last clue?
瓜达鲁佩的花 随着每一个季节轮转
"A turn for every season of Guadalupe's flower."
瓜达鲁佩是谁
Who's Guadalupe?
她正俯视着我们
I think she's watching over us right now.
圣母马利亚
The Virgin Mary.
当地人将她视为大地之母的象征
Locals saw her as a symbol of Mother Earth
托南辛女神
the goddess Tonantzin.
四片花瓣 一年四季
Four petals. Four seasons.
地图也有四张
Four pieces of the map.
我们一人再转一圈
One turn left for each of us.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表