剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
- think of somethin'. - Right...
对……好
Okay. How's this.
这样如何?我们跟他们要M85直升机
Okay. How's this.
这样如何?我们跟他们要M85直升机
We ask for an M-85 chopper.
联调局在土桑有两架
FBI's got two of them in Tucson.
叫他们降落在银行后面的儿童公园
Now, they land it in the children's park behind the bank.
叫他们降落在银行后面的儿童公园
Now, they land it in the children's park behind the bank.
并要求所有人员撤离视线之外
We mandate no personnel or police cars in sight
给我们五分钟的时间
and they give us a five-minute lead time
我们起飞之后
and while we're takin' off, cops come in
警♥察♥就可以进来
and while we're takin' off, cops come in
解救人♥质♥
and they get the hostages. Simple.
非常简单
Simple.
上个月有人在犹马干过一样的事
Couple guys did it in Yuma last month.
你听清楚了吗?
Did you get all that?
听清楚了
Yes, I did.
很好
Good.
他们什么时候会再打来?
When's our buddy supposed to call us back?
-五分钟后 -很好
- Next five minutes. - All right.
那就请你传达我们的信息了
Then by all means, convey our message.
那个计划
That plan.
你早就想好了
You had that locked and loaded.
说五分钟速战速决 但你从一开始就打算进金库
This was never gonna be a five-minute job like you said.
说五分钟速战速决 但你从一开始就打算进金库
You were always gonna go for the vault.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
尚恩,别激动
Oh, Sean, relax, okay?
我只是不希望你想太多而已
Didn't want you to overthink it, that's all.
我们重新上线了
And we're back.
真的是他
It's really him.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this. He's...
他看起来都没变
He looks the same.
你还好吗?
You okay?
影像室重新上线了
The... the Imaging Chamber's back online.
你想要接手吗?
Do you wanna take over?
现在现场涉及人♥质♥
You're in the middle of a hostage situation.
我不清楚先前的状况
I'm not up to speed.
雷诺斯刑♥警♥
Detective Reynolds?
我们聊聊吧,查维斯女士
Let's talk, Miss Chaves.
这几位先生想要一架直升机
These gentlemen want a helicopter.
直升机?
A helicopter.
是的
That's correct.
直升机我没有
Well, I don't have that.
可以用鱼子酱晚餐代替吗?
Would they take a caviar dinner service?
他们说联调局有两架
According to them, the FBI has two.
他们希望直升机 降落在银行后面的公园
They would like you to land one in the park behind the bank
公园周遭的警车与人员都要撤离
and clear the space of all police cars and personnel.
给他们五分钟离开银行
Give them five minutes to exit the bank
所有人♥质♥就都能安全离开
and you'll have all the hostages unharmed.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
这几位男士是认真的
These men are quite serious
雷诺斯刑♥警♥
Detective Reynolds.
据说上个月一起犹马的银行抢案 给出了类似的让步
Apparently, similar concessions were made at a bank robbery
据说上个月一起犹马的银行抢案 给出了类似的让步
in Yuma last month.
只有这样才能确保所有人安全
It's the only way to ensure everyone's well-being.
给我一个小时说服联调局
Give me an hour to clear it with the federal office.
条件我可以给你们
I'll get it done.
一个小时
One hour.
我们可以等
We can do that.
终于解决了
Finally, a win.
班恩
Ben.
我无意冒犯
No offense
但你的全像投影需要修理一下了
but your hologramming could use some work.
这我知道 我想要让艾蒂森接手
Yeah, tell me about it. I tried to get Addison to take over
但是她……
but she has no...
艾蒂森来了?
Addison's here?
是的
Yes...
那她为什么不上阵?出什么问题了吗?
Why isn't she in here? Is something wrong?
出问题?没有……
Wrong? No...
她只是不想要中途换手
Look, she didn't wanna change horses mid-stream
因为你现在需要专心
because you're going to need to focus.
现在状况越来越糟糕了
Things are about to take a turn for the way worse.
你在说什么?我才刚跟警方讲过电♥话♥
What're you talking about? I just got off the phone with the...
对,齐吉显示警方骗了你
With a cop. Yeah, Ziggy says that he's lying to you.
他不会准备直升机 他正在部属狙击手
He's not getting a chopper. He's ordering snipers into position.
-线路断了 -雷诺斯切断的
- Line's dead. - Yeah, Reynolds cut it
这是他的计划
as part of his preparations.
人员就位之后,他们就会攻坚扫射
Once he gets everybody into position, they come in here, guns blazing.
然后会有八个人丧命
Yeah, and eight people die.
其实不对
Actually, no.
历史改变了
The history's changed, okay?
情况变得更加严重
Now everything escalates
火力会击中瓦斯管,造成气爆
and the firefight hits a gas line, which causes an explosion.
什么?
What?
这不只是八条人命了
This isn't about eight people anymore.
班恩,你必须在几分钟内
Ben, you need to figure out a way
想办法让所有人♥质♥逃离这里
to get all of these hostages out of here in the next few minutes
否则银行内的所有人都会死
or else everyone in this bank is going to die.
好,我们需要撤离计划
Okay, we need an exit strategy.
总部已经在拟定策略 但会需要一些时间
I mean, HQ's working on one, but it could take a bit.
撤离的办法不只有一种
Well, there's more than one way to figure that out.
除了前门之外 银行还有其他出口吗?
Are there any ways out of this bank other than the front door?
你明明知道没有
You know there aren't.
你在这里做得比我久
You've been here longer than I have.
是啊,我真是快疯掉了
Right. That's what's driving me crazy.
我总觉得有某个弱点可以逃出去
I keep thinkin' there's a weak point, or a way out
真不知道我为何会这么想
but I can't figure out why I think that.
-弱点?-就是维修或施工点之类的
- Weak points? - Repairs, construction.
你是说扩张吗?
You're thinking of the expansion.
是啊
Yes, I am.
他们想增加银行的坪数
When they wanted to double our square footage?
但后来没钱了
But they ran out of money?
由于已经开工
They started the expansion
他们想隐藏动工的痕迹
and then they painted and patched up over their mistake.
所以会议室的储藏室
So the back of the supply closet in the conference room?
里头墙壁是石膏板
That's just drywall now.
墙的另一边是?
And on the other side?
一间空店面
An empty storefront.
太好了
Well, that's perfect.
但你要怎么让大家
But how are you gonna get all those people
去会议室?
in the conference room?
不用我来做
I'm not.
那白♥痴♥走漏风声了
Yeah, give it all away.
我刚刚听见有客人在说
I overheard some of the customers whispering.
他们看见了狙击手
They said they saw snipers outside.
王八蛋
Son of a...
好,我们必须移♥动♥
All right, we gotta move. Let's head to the vault, yeah?
我们去金库吧
All right, we gotta move. Let's head to the vault, yeah?
那人♥质♥怎么办?金库塞不下这么多人
What about the hostages? They won't fit back there.
我们必须把他们锁起来 这样能争取一点时间
We need to lock them somewhere, buy ourselves time.
你们有无窗户的房♥间吗?
You got any rooms with no windows?
手举高
Hands up!
继续往前
Keep it movin'!
手举高
Hands up!
往前看
Face forward!
别给我耍花招
No funny business.
需要什么就敲这扇门
If you need something, knock on this door.
借过一下……
S'cuse me. S'cuse me.
是石膏板,你说对了
Drywall. Just like you said.
但我们要怎么破墙?
Yeah, but how are we gonna break through it?
这里只有办公用品
I mean, all that's in here is office supplies.
这个嘛……
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表