剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
-听我说,我愿意为你做任何事 -拜托
- Please! - I will do anything you want, see?
我能放弃演艺事业,一起养狗
I'll quit acting. We'll get a dog!
-我们能组成家庭 -组成家庭?
- We'll start a family! - A family?
如果婚礼不会开始呢?
What if there is no opening?
我以为邀你来婚礼会是一番好意
You know, I, I really, I, I...
我以为邀你来婚礼会是一番好意
I thought it was a kind gesture inviting you to my wedding
但我显然想错了
but, obviously, I made a mistake!
至少我们都同意,你不能嫁给麦可
Okay, can we at least agree that you can't marry Michael?
他只是个配角,无法当主角
I mean, he's a sidekick, at best. He's not a leading man!
而当上主角给了你什么?
And what did being a leading man get you?
一个孤独的人生
A life of loneliness.
所以我才过来
That is why I'm here.
写回忆录的过程中,我意识到自己多么空虚
Working on my memoir, I realized how empty my life is.
帮帮我吧,趁还来得及,帮我导正这一切
Help me! Help me fix that before it's too late.
她的结婚对象是,跟他们共演节目的麦可史蒂文斯
Oh! She's marrying Michael Stevens!
她的结婚对象是,跟他们共演节目的麦可史蒂文斯
Their co-star on the show.
班恩
Ben!
他手中有一把武士刀
And he's got a samurai sword!
尼欧,你这个王八蛋
Neal, you son of a bitch!
尼欧,你这个王八蛋
Whoa, hey! No need for violence!
不需要动用暴♥力♥
Whoa, hey! No need for violence!
好啊,你是谁?尼欧25岁的淫♥荡♥♥女♥友吗?
Oh, great, and who are you? Neal's 25-year-old skanky girlfriend?
-什么?-你这样自私的人难怪会认不出
- What? - It's not surprising
-什么?-你这样自私的人难怪会认不出
someone as selfish as you doesn't recognize Summer!
我们经纪人的助理夏默
someone as selfish as you doesn't recognize Summer!
我们经纪人的助理夏默
Our agent's assistant.
是夏默啊,抱歉
Oh, Summer...
是夏默啊,抱歉
Sorry, it's nice to put a face with the name, you know?
我终于见到你的脸了
Sorry, it's nice to put a face with the name, you know?
都出去,你们两个马上滚出我家
- I didn't... - Out!
都出去,你们两个马上滚出我家
The two of you, out of this house, right now!
尼欧,你敢再说一个字
Neal, if you say one more word
我发誓我永远不会跟你讲话了
I swear to God, I will never speak to you again! Hush!
闭嘴
I swear to God, I will never speak to you again! Hush!
这跟我那次在公园,演莎士比亚的下场差不多
Well, that went over about as well as the time
这跟我那次在公园,演莎士比亚的下场差不多
I did Shakespeare in the Park.
对,你演了帕克
Oh, where you played Puck!
不是,那次只是剧评在找碴
No, that was just critics
不是,那次只是剧评在找碴
- looking to take someone down. - Look, just save the hope
就把希望留给还有救的人
- looking to take someone down. - Look, just save the hope
就把希望留给还有救的人
for someone who actually can use it.
我已经没希望了
The curtain's dropped on this guy.
我不想要思考,不想要讲话
I don't wanna think, I don't wanna talk.
跟雷诺说我很抱歉
Just tell Leno I have my regrets, so
-我要去航海了 -你不行去
- I'm going sailing. - No! You can't do that!
为什么不行?
Why not?
你看不出来劳拉还爱着你吗?
Because, obviously, Laura still loves you.
-她有吗?-有吗?
- She does? - She does?
是啊,你没注意到她的眼神吗?
Yes! Didn't you see the way she was looking at you?
我觉得看起来挺愤怒的
Yeah, it kinda looked like rage to me.
是啊,但愤怒有时候,正是爱的反向投射
Yeah, yes, but also, rage can sometimes also be love...
是啊,但愤怒有时候,正是爱的反向投射
in reverse.
你应该做的是,去上今夜秀宣传你的回忆录
What you need to do is,
你应该做的是,去上今夜秀宣传你的回忆录
you need to go on The Tonight Show to promote your memoir
然后在节目上宣告,你对她至死不渝的爱
and then, you need to declare your undying love for her.
这个主意糟透了
No, that's a terrible idea.
劳拉讨厌被大众关注,她会怨恨我的
Laura hates publicity, she'd never forgive me.
-可是…… -可是?
But, but...
但她很喜欢,很招架不了……
What she does like...
但她很喜欢,很招架不了……
What she does love are tender, romantic gestures.
一些温柔浪漫的举动
What she does love are tender, romantic gestures.
这不是任务的目标
No! That is not the mission.
你刚刚说得对,我太快放弃了
And you're right. I was quitting too soon!
你刚刚说得对,我太快放弃了
But you never bail when you've just found the one.
当真爱来临,不应该退缩逃跑
But you never bail when you've just found the one.
班恩,事态失控之前快阻止这一切
Ben, you need to stop this before it gets outta hand.
好,做好准备,夏默
Okay. Put on your seatbelt, Summer.
因为我们要赢回劳拉了
Because we're winning Laura back!
这不是任务内容,班恩
This is not the mission, Ben.
我很喜欢突如其来的午餐约会
I could get used to random surprise lunch dates.
但我更希望你能在午夜前回家
Although, I'd much rather have you home before midnight.
我擅自先点了无菜单套餐
I... I took the liberty of ordering us the omakase.
不需要做选择可是,最对我胃口的开胃菜
Not having to make another decision today is
不需要做选择可是,最对我胃口的开胃菜
so my kind of foreplay.
伊恩
Ian?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我知道你这样笑表示出事情了
I know all your smiles and that's...
我知道你这样笑表示出事情了
the something-is-wrong smile.
汤姆请我想办法
Tom...
汤姆请我想办法
Tom asked me if I could figure out a way
让我们的设备省电一些
Tom asked me if I could figure out a way
让我们的设备省电一些
to make our technology more energy-efficient.
所以我检查了程序码
So, I was looking into our code
结果发现你们老板,帮我做的量子芯片很有问题
and I found something seriously wrong
结果发现你们老板,帮我做的量子芯片很有问题
with the quantum processing chip that your boss built for me.
我们复合的时候已经说好
When we got back together
我们复合的时候已经说好
we agreed that was between you and him.
-这件事是你俩的事 -我知道
we agreed that was between you and him.
-这件事是你俩的事 -我知道
- I know. - You needed someone
你要找人帮你做出,世界上效能最强的芯片
- I know. - You needed someone
你要找人帮你做出,世界上效能最强的芯片
to make you the most powerful chip on Earth.
我帮你跟我老板牵线,我就只参与这些
I introduced you to my boss, that's the extent of my involvement.
我知道,但是那芯片……
I know. I know. But the chip...
会将齐吉的程序码外传,很可能是传到你老板那边
The chip is transmitting Ziggy's code out of HQ presumably back to him.
好
Okay...
我们先不要反应过度
let's not overreact, okay?
好消息是他只能得到那个人工智能
The good news is, is the most that he can get is the AI.
除非你找到班恩,否则他不可能知道
Okay? Unless you find Ben there's no way he'll figure out
除非你找到班恩,否则他不可能知道
that Quantum Leap is related to time travel.
量子跃进跟时空穿梭有关
that Quantum Leap is related to time travel.
伊恩
Wait.
你找到他了吗?
Did you find him?
伊恩,你找到班恩却没有告诉我?
Ian, did you find Ben and not tell me?
我只是……不希望你的老板
I...
我只是……不希望你的老板
Look, I just, I... didn't want your boss
向你打听我的工作内容
to ask you about my work
-这样你会需要骗他…… -所以你就骗我?
and you to have to lie to him!
-这样你会需要骗他…… -所以你就骗我?
- So... - So, instead, you lied to me.
-不是,是你说你不想参与 -不想参与交易,不是……
No, you told me that you wanted to be left out of it!
-不是,是你说你不想参与 -不想参与交易,不是……
Left out of the deal, not...
你不要说对爱人隐瞒秘密不算是说谎
Don't you dare say
你不要说对爱人隐瞒秘密不算是说谎
keeping a secret from the person you supposedly love, isn't lying.
我可以接受你的救世主情结
Well, I can deal with your savior complex.
有时候还挺令人敬佩的
Some days it's even admirable.
但我说过我们不能再有秘密了
But I told you I wouldn't do secrets anymore.
瑞秋……我求求你
Rachel. Rachel, please.
瑞秋……我求求你
Rachel, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Rachel, I'm sorry.
你只会道歉
You always are.
但永远都不会改变
But you never change.
好,谢谢你,查理,你真是个好人
Yeah, thanks, Charlie. You're a good man.
为了破解劳拉所中的魔咒,我的第一个招数
Step one of my plan to snap Laura out of whatever spell she is under...
就是送花,刚刚那是查理卡特
Flowers. That was Charlie Carter.
他是杰佛瑞凯森柏御用的花艺师
He's Jeffery Katzenberg's number one floral artist.
郁金香是劳拉的最爱
Tulips are Laura's favorite.
我们要载满一车的郁金香
So, we're gonna fill the car up with them.
她总觉得我没在听她说话
She always thinks I never listened to her.
我都听进去了,但我都照自己的意思去做
I always listened. I just did what I wanted instead.
我想这就叫自私吧
I guess that's what you call selfish.
还用你说
Ya think?
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表