剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
各位,这很不妙
Okay, guys, this is bad.
或许挺好的
- You know, maybe not. - Oh! Perez!
-佩雷兹,我受够你的乐天派言论了 -不是,听我说
- You know, maybe not. - Oh! Perez!
-佩雷兹,我受够你的乐天派言论了 -不是,听我说
I can't with your Pollyanna stories.
-佩雷兹,我受够你的乐天派言论了 -不是,听我说
No, no, listen. If... if this was a radio relay
无线电中继站的卫兵都会在地面上
No, no, listen. If... if this was a radio relay
无线电中继站的卫兵都会在地面上
all the guards would be above ground.
但这是导弹基地 这表示卫兵都在地底五十尺之下
But this is a SAM site.
但这是导弹基地 这表示卫兵都在地底五十尺之下
That means they're all in that bunker, 50 feet underground.
我们可以更轻易接近
I can get to it way easier now.
那个是卫星雷达
That satellite dish is for radar.
用来追踪飞机,协助导弹瞄准
It tracks the planes so the missiles know where to hit.
对,但我们还是能用雷达 向舰队发送求救讯号♥
Yeah, but I can still patch into it and send an SOS to the fleet.
听起来很离谱,但这其实更容易
I know it seems crazy, but this is easier.
好,贝利 你护送佩雷兹接近雷达
Okay, Bailey escort Perez to the dish.
通讯成功后我们就撤退
He can patch in, make contact, and then we move out.
是,目的地距离五公里 我们可以过去
Yes, sir. Five clicks out, we can be there.
没有,谢谢长官
No, thank you, sir.
-成功了吗?-成功了
- Did it work? - Oh, it worked.
他们会在清晨前派出直升机
They're gonna send a chopper right before dawn.
坐标在东方五公里处
I have the coordinates, it's five clicks east.
谢天谢地,我们快走吧
Thank god. Let's get outta here.
好,但我要谨慎一点
Okay, okay, well, I just have to be careful here.
我不希望被俄军发现,所以……
I don't want 'em to notice we patched in, so...
等等,我不小心接入广播了
Wait, I somehow tapped into their radio feed.
快点断线,任务不包含这个
Well, untap, that's not part of the mission.
-完了 -怎么了?
- Oh, no. - What?
他们听见我们的坐标了吗?
Did they hear you? Did they hear our exfil coordinates?
不是,情况更不妙
No, it's way worse.
成功了吗?
Hey, did it work?
成功了,撤离点在东方五公里处
Yeah, we got rescue coordinates. Five clicks east.
太好了,走吧
- Okay, great, let's go. - I... heard something.
但我听见了一件事
- Okay, great, let's go. - I... heard something.
我不小心听见了俄军的广播
I accidentally tapped into Russian transmissions.
-太好了,路上再说吧 -不行,抱歉,我们不能离开
Isn't that neat! Tell us about it on the way, my man.
-太好了,路上再说吧 -不行,抱歉,我们不能离开
No, no! Sorry, we can't. We can't leave.
我们离开残骸之后
After we left the wreckage
那里的士兵没有进行回报
when the guys we captured didn't report back in
于是他们派了第二批士兵过去
they sent another group of soldiers.
他们找到了飞机 并发现箱子里面是空的
They found the plane, realized that the crate was empty.
他们知道我们是诱饵
They know we're a decoy.
真正载有货物的飞机可能有危险了
Whatever plane we're trying to distract 'em from
真正载有货物的飞机可能有危险了
- could now be in danger. - Will be in danger.
已经有危险了
- could now be in danger. - Will be in danger.
飞机已经进入苏俄领空
The planes are already in Russian airspace.
指挥官确定了三个新目标
The Commander identified three new targets.
如果我们不采取行动 他们就会将三架飞机击落
They're gonna take out three more planes
如果我们不采取行动 他们就会将三架飞机击落
if we don't do anything.
-我们得救那些飞机 -但要怎么做?
We gotta save those planes.
-我们得救那些飞机 -但要怎么做?
Okay. How exactly are we gonna do that?
我们手边只有几把AK47跟手♥枪♥
'Cause we got a couple AK-47s and some hand guns.
他们有水泥掩体 而且还不知道有多少人
They got a cement bunker and who knows how many guys.
我们要摧毁卫星雷达 那是他们的主要雷达
We take out their satellite. It's their main radar
摧毁后就能阻断空中交通
they don't have air traffic without it.
摧毁雷达,飞机就安全了
We... we take out the dish, the planes are safe.
你再说一次我们要怎么做
Again, how exactly do we do that?
无线电专家
Hey, radio man.
好消息是我们不用摧毁整座雷达
I mean, well, good news is
好消息是我们不用摧毁整座雷达
we don't have to blow up the whole dish
只要炸掉刚刚那个控制板就好了
but we do have to blow up the control panel we just accessed.
伊诺克拆下来的绊线地雷在哪里?我们带过来了吧?
What about the trip wire mine Enock disabled?
伊诺克拆下来的绊线地雷在哪里?我们带过来了吧?
- We brought it with us, right? - We did.
是啊,但佩雷兹,这是绊线地雷
- We brought it with us, right? - We did.
是啊,但佩雷兹,这是绊线地雷
But again, Perez, it's a trip wire mine
我们无法远端引爆
which means we cannot detonate it remotely.
必须手动点燃,这样人就太靠近了
We have to do it manually, which means we'd be way too close.
只要施以强力冲击就可以了
Not if we impacted it with enough force.
-什么?-不行……
- What? - No, no...
-你听得懂他在说什么吗?-我不懂,是什么?
No. I... Do you see what he's saying?
-你听得懂他在说什么吗?-我不懂,是什么?
No, I don't get it. What?
他想把地雷装在车头 然后开车撞向控制板
This guy wants to mount a mine to the front of the truck
他想把地雷装在车头 然后开车撞向控制板
and then drive it into the control panel!
-不行 -我只要在撞击前跳车就好了
- No! - Yeah, and I'd jump out
-不行 -我只要在撞击前跳车就好了
before it hit. That's the plan, at least.
不行,我们要开车前往 五公里外的营救点
No, no, we need the truck to get to the exfil site!
不行,我们要开车前往 五公里外的营救点
- That's five clicks away! - We can hustle on foot.
-我们可以用走的 -这样要穿越雷区
- That's five clicks away! - We can hustle on foot.
-我们可以用走的 -这样要穿越雷区
Yeah, through a minefield, apparently!
我们战胜过地雷了啊
Yeah, well, we beat those before.
-你知道…… -你认真的吗?
- Do you understand - Are you serious?
活着穿越地雷区的概率是多少吗?
the statistical odds of getting through a minefield once?
-他不知道 -我才不要碰运气……
the statistical odds of getting through a minefield once?
-他不知道 -我才不要碰运气……
Now you wanna do that twice?
-我们可以的 -我知道魔奇压力很大
- We're gonna get this. - Yeah, I just know
-我们可以的 -我知道魔奇压力很大
Magic's under a lot of pressure
-一直在追求进度 -别担心
to meet certain goals by certain dates and I...
-一直在追求进度 -别担心
C'mon, we're a time travel outfit.
我们是时空旅行部队
C'mon, we're a time travel outfit.
等你解决这个案子
Once you figure all this out
你就能回到过去告诉自己解方
you can just go back in time and tell yourself how ya did it.
但如果成功了怎么办?
Yeah, but what if it actually works
你会必须回到过去
and you have to go back in time?
-这就是任务啊 -我知道
That's the mission.
-这就是任务啊 -我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know, but it just seems crazy, right?
但感觉很疯狂
Yeah. Yeah, I know, but it just seems crazy, right?
你要赌上自己的性命
That you have to risk your life...
这就是使命啊,班恩
That's the mission, Ben.
从军服役就是这样
That's why they call it military service.
我们奉献生命,甚至愿意为国捐躯
We dedicate our lives, and, yeah, we sometimes risk them
为了崇高的价值牺牲
in service of something greater.
达成一个人无法完成的宏伟目标
A greater goal than any one of us could accomplish alone.
这就是我的工作
It's my job.
而我非常喜欢这份工作
And it makes me happy doing it.
我知道,但如果……
I know, but what if we...
我们失去你怎么办?
I know, but what if we...
我们失去你怎么办?
What if I lose you?
那你就来找我吧
Then you'll come find me.
你明晚想要一起吃饭吗?
Do you wanna have dinner tomorrow night?
有一家很棒的中餐馆……
I know this great Chinese place...
好啊
Yes.
我愿意
I do.
好啊
Okay.
我们就慢慢走,我们必须一起行动
One mile at a time, we keep walking, we stay together.
-那个…… -你想要去天堂了吗?
We stick together we just don't know!
-那个…… -你想要去天堂了吗?
- Is that where you wanna live? - You know!
各位
- Is that where you wanna live? - You know!
-我的未婚妻…… -又是你的未婚妻
- My fiancée... - Oh, with the fiancée!
-我的未婚妻…… -又是你的未婚妻
- Oh, this guy! - I'm here for a reason...
-你根本没有未婚妻 -我在这里是有原因的
- Oh, this guy! - I'm here for a reason...
-你根本没有未婚妻 -我在这里是有原因的
- I'm gonna punch you! - She's not real.
-是你编造出来的 -大家都闭嘴
- You're just making this... - Everyone, shut up!
最好笑的是,我们满脑子 都只想着如何脱离炼狱
The funny thing is we have been so preoccupied
最好笑的是,我们满脑子 都只想着如何脱离炼狱
with getting ourselves out of purgatory
却忘了加入空军的初衷
that we have forgotten
却忘了加入空军的初衷
why we joined the Air Force in the first place.
-为了开酷炫的喷射机 -不是,是为了帮助人们
To fly cool jets.
-为了开酷炫的喷射机 -不是,是为了帮助人们
No, to help people!
对,是帮助人们,我很抱歉
To help people. Yes, of course. I'm sorry.
帮助人们
To help people.
我们一直苦苦哀求 如今终于获派重要的任务
We have been begging for an important mission.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表