剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
当地的牧师将宝藏偷走藏匿 声称那是染血的财富
And then a local priest stole the jewels and hid them saying they were blood money.
天啊 你说话真像爸 - 谢谢
God, you sound just like Dad. Thank you.
道路井然封闭前 我站立于诅咒之地
"I stand on cursed ground, before the path well concealed."
或许是墓园
Maybe a graveyard?
你们身上有水吗
Do either of you have any water?
我快被烤干了
This heat is drying me out.
我不是叫你带水壶吗 你都带了些什么
I told you to bring a canteen. What do you have in there?
化妆品 高跟鞋 以备不时之需的正式服装
Makeup, heels, something formal in case we need it.
我说过行李要轻便
I said to pack light.
我可不会听你的穿搭建议 迪娜
I'm not taking fashion advice from you, Dina.
我说几百次了 叫我迪恩
It's Dean. I've told you a hundred times. Call me Dean.
不如我们去喝杯饮料
Maybe we stop for a drink
顺便讨论下一步吧
to plan our next move?
好吗 迪恩
Huh, Dean?
那边有一间小酒馆
There's a cantina right over there.
这是我们到这里之后 听见最有道理的一句话
That is the first sensible thing anyone has said since we got here.
我会去找找这地方的资讯
I'll see what else I can find on this place.
诅咒之地 井然封闭……
Cursed ground, well-concealed.
拜托 齐吉 给我一些线索吧
C'mon, Ziggy, please, just give me something.
你埋头研究线索 是为了不想谈 汤姆与艾蒂森结婚的事吧
You're just working on that clue so we don't have to talk about Tom and Addison getting married.
我知道你很反对 - 你错了
Look, I know... I know that you're against it. Then you know wrong.
我很为他们高兴
I'm happy for them.
班恩在时空中穿梭 还要好几年才能回来
Ben's traveling through time. And you said it would take years
即便有防研署的程序码 - 是啊
before we bring him home even with the DARPA code we found. Yeah, true.
艾蒂森应该好好享受人生
So Addison deserves a life.
汤姆能让她幸福
Tom makes her happy.
这不是最重要的吗
Does anything else really matter?
你是谁 你把珍恩怎么了
Who are you and what have you done with Jenn?
喂 瑞秋 你觉得这是什么意思
Rachel, hi. Hey, what, what do you... what do you think this means?
道路井然封闭前 我站立于诅咒之地
"I stand on cursed ground before the path well-concealed."
我没空跟你猜灯谜 伊恩
I don't have time for riddles, Ian.
什么意思 - 他知道了
What do you... What... What are you talking about? He knows.
吉登发现公♥司♥有内鬼 叫保全搜了所有人的办公室
Gideon knows that there's a mole. He's having security search everyone's office.
这不可能
No... that's literally impossible.
他在各个政♥府♥部门都有安插眼线
The man's got puppets in every government agency.
国安局都会向他请教加密技术
The NSA comes to him for encryption advice.
我们真是傻了才以为他不会发现
We were idiots to think that he wouldn't find out.
瑞秋 你先喘一口气 我会想办法
Okay, okay, please, Rach, let's... Can we... Can we just take a breath? I'll think of something.
想快一点
Well, think fast.
如果他揪出我 你也逃不掉
Because once he finds me, he finds you
他会知道这一切 伊恩
he finds everything, Ian.
这是什么
What are these?
游客手册
Tourist brochures.
证明了爸的天真
I'd say they're proof that Dad was a rube.
或证明了有很多人相信这个传说
Or proof of how many people believe the legend.
你可以住口吗
Can you please stop?
爸不是一个好父亲 但你真觉得他是蠢蛋吗
Yes, Dad was not a great father but can you honestly did the man honestly strike you as a fool?
对 而且我觉得 他把我们都当成傻瓜
Yes! And I think he's making fools of all of us right now!
我们还想说要低调
So much for blending in.
够了 不要盯着他们看
不要骚扰他们
他叫大家不要骚扰我们
He's telling them to leave us alone.
娜蒂雅 你何时学会西班牙语的
Nadia. Where did you learn Spanish?
淑女学堂
Finishing school.
你们远道而来啊 需要订房♥吗
You look like you've come a long way. I take it you need a room?
不用 - 好
No. - Yes.
家人嘛 我完全理解
Family. Yeah, I totally understand.
要先帮你们寄放行李吗
Want me to put your bags behind the bar 'til you decide.
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
不用了 - 没关系的
No offense. - None taken.
在下里卡多巴拉根 这是我的小酒馆
Ricardo Barragan, at your service. This is my cantina.
你们来寻宝的吗
So, y'all here for the treasure?
你怎么会这样觉得
What makes you think that?
这里也没有其他景点
Well, there's not much else going on over here.
只有圣派翠克被诅咒的宝藏
The cursed treasure of San Patricio.
那是世上最大的骗局
Biggest hoax I've ever heard of.
但能助长我的生意
Was good for business though.
我就说那张地图毫无价值吧 - 莎拉
I told you that map was worthless. - Sarah.
我这辈子见过太多地图了
I've seen a lot of maps in my lifetime.
看见那堵墙了吗
You see that wall over there?
上面全都是寻宝猎人
That is full of treasure hunters.
我刚好有一台相机
I've actually got a camera somewhere.
我能把你们的照片挂上去
Hell, I could put you up there too.
帮我看好包包
Watch the satchel.
我以为她跟道格拉斯闹翻后
Honestly, you'd think after ending up with Douglas
会比较不渴望男人的关注
she would give up on wanting male attention.
他那么坏吗
He's that bad, huh?
你明知他怎么对待她的
You know how he treats her.
看看这些人 一个个都在寻宝
Look at these guys. Each of them on their own quest.
希望能找到梦想中的宝藏
Hoping, against all odds they'll find what they're looking for.
心想如果找到宝藏 人生会多么不同
Thinking, "When I find the treasure, I'm gonna change my life."
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我追寻的东西跟爸一样
I'm searching for the same thing Dad was.
一种成就感 能有所贡献
A sense of accomplishment. A sense I've made my mark.
你也知道 我一直不太适应这个社会
You know how he was. Never quite at ease. Never quite fitting in.
你们在做什么
And what are we doing?
找爸在哪里
Looking for Dad.
那边 他在那里
There. There he is.
他看起来好开心
He looks so happy.
我好想他
I miss him.
我……我也是
I... miss him too.
他站在一口井前面
He's standing in front of a well.
道路井然封闭 老爸的谐音
"The path well-concealed." God, Dad and his puns.
地图上有一口井
The well marks a turn on the map.
我们准备去寻宝吧
Now you're talking. Let's find some treasure.
我去拿地图
Let me go get the map.
包包在你身上吗 - 没有
Hey, do you have the satchel? - No.
娜蒂雅
Nadia?
里卡多跑掉了
Ricardo's gone.
他把地图偷走了
And he took the map.
你怎么会让他把地图拿走
How could you let him get away with the map?
地图放在你的包包里 - 我叫你看着包包的
It was in your satchel. - Which I told you to watch.
但你在调情 - 我没有调情
But you were too busy flirting. I wasn't flirting!
好 冷静
Okay, hold on!
我们冷静想想 没有那么糟
Just think about this, okay? It's not all that bad.
里卡多在这里这么多年
Ricardo's been here forever, right?
如果他跑掉了 表示地图是真的
There's no way he would just run off with the map if he didn't think the treasure was real.
真的假的 都不重要了
Real, not real. It doesn't matter now.
没有爸的地图 我们都找不到
We can't find it unless we have Dad's map
我去查查下一班回德克萨斯的巴士
so let's just see when the next bus back to Texas is.
我可以画出地图
I can redraw the map.
真的吗 - 怎么画
You can? - How?
我的记忆力很好
I have a very, very good memory
因为淑女学堂有一堂课……
because of finishing school. It's a course, they could...
莎拉 能帮我拿一份手册吗
Sarah, can you grab me a brochure?
迪恩 你有笔吗
Dean, do you have a pen on you?
谢谢
Great. Thank you.
好 这里是镇中心 对吧
Great, so here's the center of town, right?
后面有几座山丘
Some hills over here...
爸在角落画了手杖 - 对
Dad drew a cane up in the corner. That's right.
那口井在西北边 这条路上
The well is northwest of here, along this path.
我写上爸的线索 道路井然封闭前……
I'll just add some of Dad's clues, the path well-concealed...
我的线索是 地下的蛇隐藏了幸运草钥匙
My piece said "Snakes underground hide the shamrock key."
等等
Slow down.
你们是说我们要去沙漠
Am I to understand that we're heading into the desert
凭着娜蒂雅的记忆 去追一个可能有枪的男人
chasing a man who's likely armed, following a map from Nadia's head?
听起来是场刺♥激♥的冒险
Sounds like an adventure to me.
如果有人改变心意 可以跟我说吗
All right, will you let me know if anybody changes their mind?
谢谢
Thanks.
我故意在暗网上留下踪迹
Look, I left breadcrumbs all across the dark web.
若有人想黑进普罗透斯服务器 我会收到通知
If anybody's up for hacking Proteus's servers, they'll ping me.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表