剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
你付了早餐钱
You paid for breakfast.
就这样了
And that's it.
就这样?
That's it?
这表示我很快就会跟丢他
That means I lose him soon.
-你觉得他在厕所吗?-没错
- Maybe he's in the bathroom? - Yep.
如果我们跟丢他,他上了船,他就会死的,班恩
Okay, if we lose him and he gets on that boat
如果我们跟丢他,他上了船,他就会死的,班恩
he's gonna die, Ben.
该死
Damn.
被他跑掉了
He's in the wind.
尼欧
Neal!
尼欧
Neal?
尼欧
Neal!
我跟丢了尼欧罗素
I lost Neal Russell! Who loses Neal Russell?
谁能跟丢尼欧罗素?
I lost Neal Russell! Who loses Neal Russell?
好,我们梳理一下,尼欧前一秒才说你很棒
Okay, all right. Let's think this through.
好,我们梳理一下,尼欧前一秒才说你很棒
So, one minute, Neal's all, "Summer, you're the best!"
但下一秒他就跑掉了
And the next, he bolts.
是他的信,他跑掉之前
His mail. He was reading it
在咖啡厅读过了信
in the cafe before he vanished.
班恩,是那一封,他开过了
Ben, that one.
班恩,是那一封,他开过了
He must've just opened it.
好,里面的信已经不见了
Okay, well, whatever was in it
好,里面的信已经不见了
is no longer there.
劳拉艾文斯,洛杉矶克雷顿大道……
Laura Evans, 3512, Clayton Drive
班恩,劳拉艾文斯
- Los Angeles. - Ben!
班恩,劳拉艾文斯
Laura Evans!
对啊,逗阵吓吓叫的共同主演
Oh, yeah, you mean his co-star
对啊,逗阵吓吓叫的共同主演
from Awful Good Together.
对,但更重要的是,劳拉艾文斯是他的前妻
Yeah. But more importantly
对,但更重要的是,劳拉艾文斯是他的前妻
Laura Evans was his ex-wife.
班恩,她今天要在自家后院结婚
Ben, she's getting married in her backyard today.
今天?
Today?
难怪尼欧走得这么急
That's why Neal was in such a hurry.
-你必须马上去找他 -好
- You need to find him, now. Yeah. - Yeah. Okay.
不好意思
Oh, hey, excuse me!
不好意思
Excuse me!
可以载我去大门吗?
Can I get a ride to the front gate?
看来有官员监督也是有好处的
Well, I guess there are a few perks
看来有官员监督也是有好处的
to bureaucratic oversight.
我不确定是不是人人都这样想
I'm not sure everyone feels the same way.
我今早算是突袭了大家
Think I may have blindsided people this morning.
拜托,突袭指的是不好的事情
C'mon, blindsided implies that
拜托,突袭指的是不好的事情
you're doing something wrong.
这里的大家都是为计划着想
Everyone here wants what's best for the program.
跃进状况如何?
How goes the leap?
尼欧罗素
Neal Russell. I mean, can you believe that?
你能相信吗?我一直克制自己不要盯着他
Neal Russell. I mean, can you believe that?
你能相信吗?我一直克制自己不要盯着他
I am having a hard time not just staring at him, it...
-你知道你讲得很大声吗?-若是青少年时期的我
You realize you said that out loud?
-你知道你讲得很大声吗?-若是青少年时期的我
Yeah, well, teenage me would've
会爬到屋顶上大吼,我已经进步多了
shouted that from the rooftop
会爬到屋顶上大吼,我已经进步多了
so, that's growth.
希望成年的你可以帮助班恩,阻止尼欧去婚礼捣乱
Well, hopefully, grown-up you
希望成年的你可以帮助班恩,阻止尼欧去婚礼捣乱
can help Ben stop Neal
希望成年的你可以帮助班恩,阻止尼欧去婚礼捣乱
from stopping that wedding.
原来你看见了
You were watching.
好
Okay.
第一次观看跃进,你有何感想?
What do you think about your first leap?
你是问我对跃进的感想,还是对班恩的感想?
What do I think of that leap
你是问我对跃进的感想,还是对班恩的感想?
or what do I think of Ben?
说实话,我看得不够多,无法给出评论
Honestly, I haven't seen enough
说实话,我看得不够多,无法给出评论
to have an opinion.
但他的全像助手
His hologram, though...
倒是非常聪明机智
Well, she is smart.
倒是非常聪明机智
Resourceful.
又有魅力
Attractive.
我一直克制自己不要盯着她
To be honest, it's hard not to
我一直克制自己不要盯着她
stare at her the entire time.
我看穿你的伎俩了
I see what you did there.
拜托,瑞秋,快接
Come on, Rachel, please, pick up, pick up.
喂,亲爱的
Hi. Hi, honey.
没事,一切都很好
Yeah, no, everything is fine.
我从没有在上班时间打给你?
I've never called you from work before?
我只是……有几个小时的空档
Yeah, well, I just, I...
我只是……有几个小时的空档
I had a couple of hours free, and I wanted to see
想问问你能否溜出来吃顿午餐
I had a couple of hours free, and I wanted to see
想问问你能否溜出来吃顿午餐
if maybe you could slip away for lunch.
-你怎么进来的?-经纪公♥司♥的识别证
- How'd you get by? - Oh, agency IDs
在这里就像万能金牌一样
are like golden tickets in this town.
我从尼欧的电影,公共安全里面学到的
I remember that from Neal's movie, Public Safety.
等等,公共安全
Wait. Public Safety?
我们是不是在尼欧罗素马拉松
Didn't we watch that during the Neal Russell Marathon
2020年得流感的那个周末看的?
- of the flu weekend of 2020! - The flu weekend of 2020!
-我只要想到就觉得恶心 -还用你说
I get queasy just thinking about it.
-我只要想到就觉得恶心 -还用你说
Tell me about it, I've never spent that much time on a bathroom floor.
我从没有在浴室地板上躺过这么久
Tell me about it, I've never spent that much time on a bathroom floor.
但我记得有人在他好起来后,还一直陪着我
Though, I do remember someone...
但我记得有人在他好起来后,还一直陪着我
staying with me long after he did feel better.
你也知道,我就喜欢躺在磁砖上
You know, I just have a thing for lying on tile.
我知道你为什么,要带尼欧去上今夜秀了
Hey, well, I found out why you have to get Neal to The Tonight Show.
齐吉显示尽管尼欧外表光鲜亮丽,他其实已经开始过气了
So, Ziggy says that despite outward appearances
齐吉显示尽管尼欧外表光鲜亮丽,他其实已经开始过气了
- Neal's star was starting to wane. - Neal's?
尼欧?但他主演了最红的情景喜剧
- Neal's star was starting to wane. - Neal's?
尼欧?但他主演了最红的情景喜剧
But he was the lead of the biggest sitcom on TV.
还拍了电影,走到哪里都会被认出来
I mean, his movies, he gets recognized everywhere he goes.
是啊,但那个节目十五年前就完结了
Yeah, but that show ended 15 years ago.
你有没有发现,他的戏迷都有点年纪了?
And have you noticed, most of his fans are of a certain age?
当然,尼欧过世之后,大家都认为他是传奇人物
I mean, sure, after Neal died everyone said, "Oh, he's a legend"
但实际情况是
but the truth is, is he had quietly sold his mansion
他偷偷卖♥♥掉了他的豪♥宅♥,搬回了美国东岸
but the truth is, is he had quietly sold his mansion
他偷偷卖♥♥掉了他的豪♥宅♥,搬回了美国东岸
and moved back to the East Coast.
-难怪他要搭飞机来上节目 -是啊
Oh, that's why he's just "in town."
-难怪他要搭飞机来上节目 -是啊
Yeah. Oh, and those letters to CR Lambert?
还有那些写给蓝伯特的信
Yeah. Oh, and those letters to CR Lambert?
她是个事业日上的公♥关♥人员,而她显然没有兴趣拯救尼欧的事业
She was an up-and-coming publicist
她是个事业日上的公♥关♥人员,而她显然没有兴趣拯救尼欧的事业
who clearly was not interested in shocking life back
她是个事业日上的公♥关♥人员,而她显然没有兴趣拯救尼欧的事业
into Neal's career.
难怪很多人猜测这场意外其实是自杀
No wonder all the speculation his accident was actually a suicide.
毕竟这天风平浪静
I mean, perfect day. Calm seas.
但齐吉显示只要让他上电视,推销回忆录,憾事就不会发生
But Ziggy says none of that happens
但齐吉显示只要让他上电视,推销回忆录,憾事就不会发生
if we get him to the TV show to promote his memoir.
因为书会大卖♥♥
If we do, the book's a hit, and Neal gets cast in a big movie.
尼欧会因此出演大♥片♥
If we do, the book's a hit, and Neal gets cast in a big movie.
只要让他上雷诺的节目就能皆大欢喜
So, we get him to Leno, everybody wins.
他真的是个好演员
Well, he really is a good actor.
尽管他现在压力重重,却仍表现得这么优雅而有魅力
I mean, here he is under all that stress
尽管他现在压力重重,却仍表现得这么优雅而有魅力
and he's nothing but grace and charm.
-所以我才是浑蛋罗?-是啊,你是浑蛋
- I'm the asshole, huh? - Yes!
-所以我才是浑蛋罗?-是啊,你是浑蛋
- Right? - Yes! Yes, you are the asshole!
我知道了
- I got it, I got it... - You know what?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops. I'm calling the cops!
-我要报♥警♥了 -麦可就是这样
I'm calling the cops. I'm calling the cops!
-我要报♥警♥了 -麦可就是这样
That's a classic Michael move.
没有半点骨气,他要去找妈妈告状了
No backbone. He's running off to tell Mother.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
-等婚礼开始吗?-劳拉,我求你了
- Wait for an opening? - Laura.
-等婚礼开始吗?-劳拉,我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
再给我一次机会
Give me another chance. We'll start fresh.
-我们能重新开始 -尼欧,站起来
Give me another chance. We'll start fresh.
-我们能重新开始 -尼欧,站起来
- Neal. Get up. - Look
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表