剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
She runs away from home and she joins the circus
加入了马戏团
She runs away from home and she joins the circus
最后让父母重归于好的故事
and she eventually ends up getting her parents back together.
-我每次想到就觉得窝心 -如果你能通融一下
Oh, you know, it gets me here every time.
-我每次想到就觉得窝心 -如果你能通融一下
If you could let us off with a warning this time
我相信尼欧会很乐意……
I am sure that Neal would be happy to do something like that for you
用类似的方式表达感谢
as a show of gratitude.
你的戏服还留着吗?
You still got the costume?
我都不知道尼欧大学时,参加过理发师合唱团比赛
I didn't know Neal was in
我都不知道尼欧大学时,参加过理发师合唱团比赛
a competitive barbershop quartet in college!
不知道尼欧差点参加了和平工作团
Didn't know Neal was almost in the Peace Corps.
我再重申一次
I'd like to clarify my earlier statement.
在字里行间寻找相关资讯
Read between the lines for stuff that's relevant.
你现在不跟我说实话
Either you tell me what's going on right now
我就让所有人一起逼问你
or you're gonna have to tell everyone.
好
Fine.
我们有一个安全漏洞
We've had a security breach.
魔奇,翻到第116页
Magic, turn to page 116.
这是在写什么?
What am I reading about?
尼欧早期的感情关系
One of Neal's early relationships.
我帮你溜进来安装的时候,就叫你小心检查那东西了
I asked you to check that chip
我帮你溜进来安装的时候,就叫你小心检查那东西了
when I snuck you in here to install it.
我帮你溜进来安装的时候,就叫你小心检查那东西了
I told you to look for that very thing.
珍恩,你以为这我不懂吗?这我都知道……
Jenn, you don't think I know that? I know! I know.
为什么现在才发现泄漏了?
And why are we only finding out about the leak now?
因为这是找到班恩之后才开始的
Well, because it only just started after we found Ben.
班恩每次跃进都会引发数据传输
It transmits data every time that Ben leaps.
她跟尼欧分手了
She and Neal broke up. She never acted again.
自此没有再演过戏
She and Neal broke up. She never acted again.
为什么?
Why?
所以我们的选择只有,让芯片继续泄漏程序码
So, our choices are, we let the chip keep hemorrhaging code
或是拔除芯片,让班恩永远失联?
or we pull the chip and lose Ben forever?
是啊,我希望我们能想出第三个选项
Yeah, I am...
是啊,我希望我们能想出第三个选项
kind of hoping that we can come up with a better third option.
我们可以建立防火墙,但他们很快就会发现的
I can build a firewall but they're gonna figure it out pretty quick.
至少这能争取一些时间
Well, at least it'll buy us some time.
伊恩,珍恩
Ian, Jenn?
来看看汤姆发现了什么
Look what Tom found.
派翠莎布莱佛
Patricia Bradford?
她跟尼欧三十年前,在演百老汇的时候相识
She and Neal fell in love doing Broadway 30 years ago.
他们分手了五年之后
They split up, five years later.
她嫁给了一个叫克莱德蓝伯特的男人
She married a man named Clyde Lambert.
蓝伯特,这个姓怎么这么耳熟?
Lambert? Lambert...
蓝伯特,这个姓怎么这么耳熟?
Why does that name sound so familiar to me?
那些被退回来的信,那个公♥关♥人员就叫蓝伯特
Those returned letters to that publicist.
那些被退回来的信,那个公♥关♥人员就叫蓝伯特
Her name is Lambert.
卡洛琳蓝伯特,她是派翠莎的女儿
Caroline Lambert. She's Patricia's daughter.
而她刚满三十岁
She just turned 30 years old.
天啊
Oh my God.
如果她在跃进的时空,是三十岁,这表示……
If she's 30 during the leap, then that means...
对,她是尼欧的女儿
Caroline is Neal's daughter.
我们是命中注定
You know this is destiny.
你想想,夏默
Think about it, Summer.
宇宙让你来到我身边
The universe sent you to me.
如果没有你,我可能人在监狱,或是前往圣卡塔里纳岛的途中
Because if you hadn't been here, I'd have been in jail
如果没有你,我可能人在监狱,或是前往圣卡塔里纳岛的途中
or halfway to Catalina.
那样的话,我的人生就……
But otherwise, my life would have been in...
我们先想象一下成功的滋味
Let's focus on how great you're gonna feel
你赢回了劳拉,上了今夜秀
once you have Laura back and you crush The Tonight Show!
我敢打赌昆汀一定会给你那个角色
I bet Quentin gives you that part.
-真的吗?-你的胜算很大
- You think? - I like your chances.
班恩
Ben.
我要去接一通紧急电♥话♥
Oh, hey. I'm just gonna use the phone real quick.
要来拿鞋子
Just picking up shoes.
好,我们可能找到替代方案了
Okay. Look, we might've found a Plan B.
原本的方案出错了吗?
Did Plan A go wrong?
对,在劳拉赶人的那一刻就错了
Yes. When Laura threw you out of her house.
算了,听我说
Never mind. Look...
尼欧有一个从未公开的私生女
Neal has a daughter he's never publicly acknowledged.
名叫卡洛琳蓝伯特
Caroline Lambert.
是那些退回信件的收件人
Those letters marked "return to sender".
你说这次跃进绝不是,让他上今夜秀那么简单
You said this leap had to be
你说这次跃进绝不是,让他上今夜秀那么简单
about more than getting him to The Tonight Show.
你说对了,重点是他女儿
You were right. It's about his daughter.
不是,重点是劳拉
No. No, it's about Laura.
班恩,拜托
Ben. C'mon!
我觉得尼欧知道他想要什么
I think Neal knows what he wants!
如果他知道自己要什么,他就不会陷入危机了
If Neal knew what he wanted, he wouldn't be having a crisis.
你想想
Okay, c'mon.
跟女儿和解这个任务非常合理
Reconciling with his daughter makes sense.
他的船叫什么?
What's the name of his boat?
-甜蜜卡洛琳号♥ -对吧
- "Sweet Caroline." - Exactly.
他多年来想要联♥系♥,却都没收到回音
Look, he tried for years to reach out to her with no response.
这件事过于痛苦,他甚至不愿写进回忆录中
I mean, it was so painful for him he didn't even put it in his memoir.
汤姆分♥析♥出这个线索算是我们走运
Honestly, we're lucky Tom put two and two together.
他是团队的新人吗?
Tom? Is he a new guy in the office?
艾蒂森,他是……
Addison, is he...
他是你男朋友吗?
Is he your boyfriend?
班恩
Ben...
所以他也来帮忙了
So, he's helping?
他知道时空跃进计划
He knows about Quantum Leap?
是他帮我们重启计划
Actually, he was one of the ones
是他帮我们重启计划
that helped get the lights turned back on.
让我们能找到你
So that we could find you.
所以他在这里工作了
Oh, so, he works there.
他一直在观看跃进画面吗?
Has he been watching the leaps?
等等
Wait.
所以你才不帮忙挽回劳拉吗?
Is that why you're not on board
所以你才不帮忙挽回劳拉吗?
with helping get Laura back?
因为你担心我回去后,也会做出同样的事情?
Because you're worried I'll do the same when I get home?
什么?不是
What? No.
班恩,我只想要让你回来,我不在乎之后发生的事
Ben, my only concern is to get you home
我不在乎之后发生的事
not what happens after.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
因为我无法不去想这两件事
Because I can't stop thinking about both of those!
是啊,我才是受困异乡,承受孤单的人,所以……
But yeah, I'm the one who's stranded and alone, so...
听我说,这就是我一直关心你的原因
Okay, look, this is why I... I've kept checking in with you.
我知道你需要时间消化
I knew that you needed time to process...
我需要的是你等待我
What I needed was for you to wait for me!
我为了救你而穿越时空
I jumped through time and space to save you
而你连三年都等不了
and you couldn't wait three years?
我会为了你等待一辈子,艾蒂森
I would've waited forever for you, Addison.
我永远不会放弃寻找你
I would've never stopped looking!
你说起来很容易
It is easy to say that you would wait
因为真正经历等待的人不是你
when you were not the one who had to wait.
你才是离开的,而不是被抛下的那个人
When you were the one who left
你才是离开的,而不是被抛下的那个人
and not the one that got left behind!
你知道时空跃进计划终止时,我做了什么事吗?
Do you know what I did
你知道时空跃进计划终止时,我做了什么事吗?
when they told me that they were gonna shut Quantum Leap down?
我试图跳到跃进器,希望这样能将我传送到你身边
I tried to jump in the accelerator, hoping that it would send me to you.
对,我真的做了
Yeah.
对,我真的做了
I did that!
你知道我还做了什么吗?
You know what else I did?
我在你的丧礼上朗诵了悼词
I gave a eulogy at your funeral.
所以不要跟我说你有多痛苦,因为我等待过了
So, do not tell me how hard it has been for you
所以不要跟我说你有多痛苦,因为我等待过了
because I waited!
我哀悼过了
I grieved.
我埋葬了你,埋葬了我们本应共度的人生
And then I buried you
我埋葬了你,埋葬了我们本应共度的人生
along with the life that we were supposed to have together.
但是你抛下了我
A life that you left me in...
让我生活在孤独之中
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表