剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
Sounds like a start.
-要是她一挥手把门甩上呢?-她不会的
What if she slams the door in my face?
-要是她一挥手把门甩上呢?-她不会的
- She won't. - What if she doesn't answer?
-如果她不来应门呢?-不会的
- She won't. - What if she doesn't answer?
-如果她不来应门呢?-不会的
She will.
如果她恨我呢?
What if she hates me?
我这一生犯过许多错
God, I've made so many mistakes in my life
我这一生犯过许多错
but not having a relationship with my own daughter...
但抛下了自己的女儿……
but not having a relationship with my own daughter...
她完全有理由生气
She has every right to be furious.
我有个朋友,她跟父亲的关系也很复杂
I have a friend who has
我有个朋友,她跟父亲的关系也很复杂
a complicated relationship with her father.
但她说见到父亲后
She told me that seeing him in person...
她的人生改变了
changed her life.
给她一个生气的机会
Give her a chance to be angry.
给她一个哭泣的机会
Give her a chance to cry.
有一个智者跟我说过
Someone very smart once told me
哭泣能减低悲伤的深度
"To weep is to make less the depth of grief."
再说了,你可是尼欧罗素
Besides...
再说了,你可是尼欧罗素
you're Neal Russell.
是啊
Yeah.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess I am.
你一定能成为了不起的经纪人
You know, you are...
你一定能成为了不起的经纪人
You're gonna make one hell of an agent.
谢谢
Thank you.
尼欧登上了今夜秀
Neal makes it to Leno.
他女儿载他去的
His daughter drives him.
他在节目上说了今天发生的小冒险
He tells the story of your little adventure today
他的演艺生涯因此起死回生
and the appearance completely revives his career. It...
女儿让他当了外公
He becomes a grandfather.
现在我们多了七部,尼欧罗素的电影可以看了
And now, we have seven new Neal Russell movies to watch.
我们?
"We"?
-对不起 -不会……没事的
- I'm sorry. - Yeah, no, no, that's okay.
最近这两次跃进非常艰难
These last two leaps have been brutal.
-我懂 -我对你视而不见
I know.
-我懂 -我对你视而不见
I ignored you.
我对你发火
I snapped at you.
对你大吼,艾蒂森
I yelled at you, Addison.
-那不是我的本意 -我知道
- I don't wanna do that. - I know.
但班恩,我们能找到办法的
But Ben, look...
但班恩,我们能找到办法的
We're going to figure this out.
不行,没有办法了
No. We won't.
劳拉说得很对
Laura was right.
我必须放弃我的幻想
I have to give up the fantasy.
必须放弃这个圆♥满♥结局
I have to give up the happy ending.
班恩……你这话什么意思?
I don't...
班恩……你这话什么意思?
Ben, what're you saying?
我需要一点时间
I need time.
我无法放下你
And I can't get over you if you're always...
如果你一直……
And I can't get over you if you're always...
你不能再当我的全像助手了,艾蒂森
You can't be my hologram anymore, Addison.
再见了
Goodbye.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表