剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
You do. You do.
我们必须找到密♥码♥
We need to get that code.
我查了金库的规格以及银行的历史
I've pulled the specs on the vault, the history to the bank
找遍了政♥府♥的所有数据库
and I'm looking at every single government database
但都没有相关纪录
but there's no record of it.
转过去
Turn around.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
如果你没看见
If you don't see me
我用暗网黑进银行的机密文件
dark webbing through the bank's security files
我被抓到的话你就不用坐牢
then you won't have to go to jail if I get caught.
好吧,你应该庆幸 我现在不为政♥府♥工作了
Fine.
好吧,你应该庆幸 我现在不为政♥府♥工作了
You're lucky I'm no longer a government employee.
1992年银行发生了资料外泄
There was a data breach at the bank in '92 and...
我知道你在偷看
I know you're lookin'...
那次黑客攻击中泄漏了金库密♥码♥
The code to the vault was released in the hack!
珍恩查到密♥码♥了,她真是个天才
Jenn got the code! She's a genius!
现在只需要输入就好了
Now I just have to put it in.
对……等等我
Right! Right. That's me.
密♥码♥是五位数
Okay, so... so the code is five digits.
7294……
It's seven, two, nine, four...
伊恩
Ian?
发生什么事了?
What the hell just happened?
班恩还没听见最后一个数字
Ben still needs the last digit.
你们被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
所有人都要跟我走一趟
You're all gonna need to come with me.
伊恩……
Ian! Ian?
究竟发生什么事了?
What the hell just happened?
快点,我们没时间跟你耗
C'mon, don't have all day.
好……
Right.
7294……
Seven, two, nine, four...
7?
Seven?
抱歉,这是之前的密♥码♥
Sorry, that was the old bank code.
7294……
Seven, two, nine, four...
1?
One?
三次失败之后金库就会锁死
They lock completely after three tries.
女士
Lady...
我很欣赏你,我说真的
I like you. Okay? I do.
-你很有胆量 -谢谢
- You've got guts. - Thanks.
所以在回答下一个问题之前 请你想清楚,好吗?
Okay, so I want you to think very carefully
所以在回答下一个问题之前 请你想清楚,好吗?
before you answer this next question, okay?
你到底知不知道密♥码♥?
Do you know the code or not?
我知道,只是……
I do. It's just...
更年期的时候 按按键常常会按不准
You know, the keypad gets very slippery
更年期的时候 按按键常常会按不准
when you have menopause?
好
Okay.
那就输入吧
Then enter it.
快一点
Right now.
如果密♥码♥错了,就要了你的命
And if you get it wrong, you die.
艾蒂森,不知你听不听得见
Addison, I don't know if you can hear me
但我现在真的很需要你的鼓励
but I could really use some good vibes right now.
7294……
Seven, two, nine, four...
3?
Three!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
这是她最爱的球星 艾伦艾佛森的背号♥
That's Allen Iverson's jersey number.
这是她最爱的球星 艾伦艾佛森的背号♥
Her favorite.
这里是管制区,你们的通行权 十一个月前就失效了
This is a restricted area.
这里是管制区,你们的通行权 十一个月前就失效了
And your credentials expired 11 months ago.
你们怎么通过保全系统的?
How did you even get past the security system?
-保全系统是我设计的 -发生什么事了?
I designed the security system!
-保全系统是我设计的 -发生什么事了?
What's going on here?
我是国防部的汤姆威斯佛
Tom Westfall. Department of Defense.
这个团队归我管 他们在执行机密任务
This team is under my purview, working on a classified operation.
这边谁是带头的?
Who's in charge here?
是我,我是艾伦李干员
I am.
是我,我是艾伦李干员
Agent Alan Lee.
你最好接一下
You should take that.
我是李干员
Agent Lee.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
放人吧
Let 'em go.
你刚刚传信息给谁?
So, who'd you text?
联调局局长,他欠我一个人情
Director of the FBI. Owed me a favor.
真不愧是你
Okay, impressive, as usual.
跨年玩游戏那次之后 就没再见过你了
- Hey. - Haven't seen you since game night
跨年玩游戏那次之后 就没再见过你了
New Year's Eve.
他们需要时间疗伤
They needed time to lick their wounds.
不是所有军人都善于冒险 这也不要紧
Not every soldier is good at Risk, and that's okay.
那通电♥话♥现在能救急 但早晚会激怒政♥府♥的
Well, that call worked for now
那通电♥话♥现在能救急 但早晚会激怒政♥府♥的
but it's gonna ruffle government feathers.
没事的,你去处理吧
It's okay. Go take care of it.
你确定吗?
You sure?
对
Yeah.
很高兴见到你,还有汤姆
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你,还有汤姆
And Tom.
是啊,我也是
Yeah, it is.
我去把影像室重新接上线
I'm gonna go get the Imaging Chamber back online.
你来了,内心一定挣扎吧
You came.
你来了,内心一定挣扎吧
It musta been hard.
不会,我
No, I...
我很想见到班恩
I wanna see Ben.
跟他解释这一切
Explain what happened since he...
我知道
I know.
但这肯定不容易
- But it won't be easy. - Look, Magic...
听我说,魔奇
- But it won't be easy. - Look, Magic...
我不知道你对计划有什么打算
I don't know what you have planned for the program
我不知道你对计划有什么打算
but with everything that's happened, I...
但经过了这一切
but with everything that's happened, I...
我没有办法重操旧业
I'm not gonna take my old job back.
我今天会跟班恩谈谈,跟他解释一切
I'll talk to Ben today, I'll explain everything, but...
但我必须回去过我的生活
But then I have to go back to my life.
当然了
Of course.
我们完全能理解
We totally understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我不知道尚恩跟我之间是怎么了
I don't know what happened to Sean and I.
我上大学之前,我们一直很要好的
We were really close until I went off to college.
但我回到家乡后
When I came back, it...
一切都变了
it was different.
我们就是合不来
Somehow, we just clashed.
-蕾贝卡,这不能怪你 -我知道,但我可以帮他
- Rebecca, you can't blame yourself. - No
-蕾贝卡,这不能怪你 -我知道,但我可以帮他
but I can own my part of it.
他说得对
You know, he's right.
六个月前,我确实可能会骂他
Six months ago, I mighta been harsh
而他确实可能会失控
and he probably would've lashed out.
但我就是不知道怎么会变成这样
But I just don't know how we got here.
好像一眨眼的时间,一切就都变了
It's like I blinked, and... and everything changed!
我懂你的感受
I know what you mean.
因为我的孙女
With my granddaughter.
小孩长大得好快
They grow up so fast.
一天就像是一辈子
Every day is like...
一天就像是一辈子
Like another lifetime.
好,我们走吧
All right, let's go!
-钱到手了?-到手了
- You got it? All right. - Yeah.
十二万美元
- Hundred twenty G's, right there! - Okay.
比我们预计的还要多
Even more than we thought.
笑一个吧,这是好事啊
C'mon, smile! This is good!
我知道
- No, I know. - Yeah!
我只是在思考撤离的策略
Yeah, I'm just...
我只是在思考撤离的策略
I'm just wondering about an exit strategy.
我们必须想个办法
- Right. - We're gonna need to
我们必须想个办法
- think of somethin'. - Right...
对……好
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表