剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
It's a betrayal and one I can't take to my grave.
-什么背叛?-罗尼,来吧,我们需要你
What do you mean? What betrayal?
-什么背叛?-罗尼,来吧,我们需要你
Ronny, c'mon, we need you.
-好…… -罗尼
Yeah, okay, okay. C'mon.
罗尼,听我说……
Ronny, listen...
一,二,三
- Ready? - One, two, three!
-罗尼,快拉我出来 -我拉住你了
- Ronny, I'm ready! Pull... - Okay, I got you I got you.
出来了……
Okay. He's out, he's out!
天啊
Thank god!
-他救了我 -是啊
You saved me!
这个伤势很严重
Yeah. Yeah, well, that's a... a pretty bad cut.
必须要马上止血
We gotta get this bleeding stopped.
得去货舱里面拿医药箱
You need to find the med-kit in the cargo hold.
好吧,交给我
Okay.
好吧,交给我
On it.
撑住,兄弟
Hang in there, buddy.
别看……
- Yeah, yeah, don't look. Don't look. - Sorry, just popping in real quick.
抱歉,我插一句话
- Yeah, yeah, don't look. Don't look. - Sorry, just popping in real quick.
你刚刚想说什么?
Okay. What was the thing that you were saying?
-什么?-你说什么背叛
- What? - About the betrayal?
-什么?-你说什么背叛
You didn't wanna take it to your grave. What was that?
-你要继续说吗?-我流了太多血,脑袋不清楚了
- You wanna finish that? - What? I don't know.
-你要继续说吗?-我流了太多血,脑袋不清楚了
I'm losing a lot of blood here. I'm not thinkin' straight.
艾蒂森
Addison, I don't know if you can hear me
我不知道你能否听见 但我很需要你的帮助
Addison, I don't know if you can hear me
我不知道你能否听见 但我很需要你的帮助
but I could sure use an assist about now.
我现在置身荒郊野外
As far as I can tell, I'm in the middle of nowhere.
能见度几乎为零
I can barely see, and...
医药箱
The med-kit.
谢谢
Thank you.
佩雷兹,帮帮我,拜托……
Perez! Help me! Please!
佩雷兹,帮帮我,拜托……
Please help! Help!
我们要赶快离开
Hey! Hey, we gotta get outta here!
机翼着火了
Hey, the wing is on fire, the engine on that wing is on fire.
机翼上的引擎起火了
Hey, the wing is on fire, the engine on that wing is on fire.
这里随时都可能会爆♥炸♥
This whole place is gonna blow at any second!
这个货箱是我的使命
This crate is my mission!
这是上头最信任我的一次
It is the most important thing that they have trusted me with.
我不能失败
I am not going to fail!
艾蒂森,还有多少时间可以撤离?
Addison, how much time do we have left here?
好……我帮你
Okay, okay, I'll help!
-用拉的,好 -可以的,谢谢
- We're pulling. Okay. - We got it.
-用拉的,好 -可以的,谢谢
- Okay? - Thank you.
一,二……
One, two...
快跑
Run!
-你们没事吧?-还好吗?
- You alive? - You okay?
我们该说些什么吗?
Should we say something?
给机长吊唁吗?
About the Captain?
虽然共事这么久 我们其实都跟他不熟
I mean, none of us really knew him.
虽然共事这么久 我们其实都跟他不熟
Even after all these years, so...
一定有些什么回忆吧
There must be some story that...
没关系的,让我来吧
No, it's okay. I'll... I'll do it.
他一直很爱他的家乡爱荷华州
He always loved his...
他一直很爱他的家乡爱荷华州
- home state of Iowa. - He was from Idaho.
-他是爱达荷州人 -都是爱开头的,你干吗插话?
- home state of Iowa. - He was from Idaho.
-他是爱达荷州人 -都是爱开头的,你干吗插话?
Well, I knew it was one of the "I" ones!
-他是爱达荷州人 -都是爱开头的,你干吗插话?
And it's not like you were saying anything.
-我也不想啊……是没错啊 -你的态度就像我们不该致词
- I didn't wanna say anything! - No, you just stood there
-我也不想啊……是没错啊 -你的态度就像我们不该致词
like we shouldn't say anything.
-我也不想啊……是没错啊 -你的态度就像我们不该致词
That's exactly right. We should...
-我也不想啊……是没错啊 -你的态度就像我们不该致词
What were you doing today?
他是个很刻薄的人 时不时就会对人发火
He was a mean man.
他是个很刻薄的人 时不时就会对人发火
He was always quick to bite your head off.
他是个很刻薄的人 时不时就会对人发火
A very, very angry soul, who when it mattered most
但最重要的是,他能在飞机 从三万五千尺坠毁时
A very, very angry soul, who when it mattered most
但最重要的是,他能在飞机 从三万五千尺坠毁时
was able to get his plane down from 35,000 feet
让机上人员都存活 他就是这样的人
and somehow keep his crew alive.
让机上人员都存活 他就是这样的人
That's who he was.
这个应该给他老婆
His wife should have this.
今天是重大测试
Big test today.
看起来如何?
How's it all looking?
很好,我们很好
Yeah, good. We're good.
你很担心她吗?
You're worried about her.
这只是测试
It's just a test, she's not in any danger today.
她今天不会有危险
It's just a test, she's not in any danger today.
我说的不是今天
Well, I don't mean about today.
你觉得山姆进入跃进器时
You think when Sam got into the Accelerator
知道自己可能回不来了吗?
he knew he maybe wouldn't come back?
-这很难说 -我一直想到他的老婆跟艾尔
It's hard to say.
-这很难说 -我一直想到他的老婆跟艾尔
I just keep thinking about his wife, and Al, and...
-他们都很清楚风险 -但痛苦并不会因此减少
They all knew the risks.
-他们都很清楚风险 -但痛苦并不会因此减少
Doesn't make it hurt any less.
没错,确实不会减少
No. No, it doesn't.
我有时觉得,担任跃进者固然艰难
In some ways, hard as it is to be the time traveler
但留在当下的人其实更煎熬
I think it's even harder to be the people left behind.
他们没有机会去冒险
For them, there is no adventure.
只能在原地等待
Just the longing.
你能修好吗?
Can you fix it?
可以,这就像是我小时候 自己拆开来再装回去的收音机
Yeah, this looks exactly like one of the old radios
可以,这就像是我小时候 自己拆开来再装回去的收音机
I used to take apart and Frankenstein back together
可以,这就像是我小时候 自己拆开来再装回去的收音机
when I was a kid, so, yeah.
所以没问题
when I was a kid, so, yeah.
这是空军最先进的通讯设备
That is top-of-the-line Air Force communication tech.
这是空军最先进的通讯设备
It's... it's brand new.
当然了
No, for sure, just metaphorically similar.
这只是一种比喻
No, for sure, just metaphorically similar.
比喻?你刚刚说的怎么会是比喻?
"Metaphorically?" How is that...
比喻?你刚刚说的怎么会是比喻?
How is what you're saying a metaphor?
我可以修好,交给我吧
I can fix it. No problem.
-我们别说这个话题了 -好
We could stop talking about it.
-我们别说这个话题了 -好
- Right. Okay. - Well, so...
此地应该不宜久留
- Right. Okay. - Well, so...
此地应该不宜久留
We should probably get outta here.
-你认为要往哪个方向,中尉?-我们哪里也不去
What direction you thinkin', LT?
-你认为要往哪个方向,中尉?-我们哪里也不去
Oh, no, we're not going anywhere.
我们要在这里保护货箱,等待救援
We're gonna stay and keep that crate safe
我们要在这里保护货箱,等待救援
and wait for extraction.
什么?
What?
恕我直言,我们搭乘民航机 却在敌国领空被击落
With all due respect, we were in a civilian flight
恕我直言,我们搭乘民航机 却在敌国领空被击落
that got shot down over enemy territory
这表示我们仍在敌国领土内
which means we're still in enemy territory.
他们已经知道箱子里装了什么东西
Somehow, they found out about whatever was in that crate
-于是想要将之摧毁 -或将其复原
- and either wanted it destroyed... - Or recovered.
这表示他们会派人来搜索残骸,中尉
Which means they're gonna send someone here
这表示他们会派人来搜索残骸,中尉
to search through the wreckage, LT.
所以我们不能留在这里
That's why we can't be here.
阿♥拉♥伯海有一艘航♥空♥母舰在待命
There's an aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea on stand-by
任务出了状况,他们会来救我们
in case anything goes wrong. It'll come rescue us.
他们会跑来敌国的荒野里
They're gonna come here, to hostile nowhere, for us?
救我们这几只杂鱼?我觉得不可能
They're gonna come here, to hostile nowhere, for us?
救我们这几只杂鱼?我觉得不可能
For this crew? I seriously doubt that.
-中尉 -帮帮我
- LT... - Help me.
你觉得我们是表现好 才被指派秘密任务的吗?
Do you think they gave us an off-the-books mission
你觉得我们是表现好 才被指派秘密任务的吗?
- because we earned it? - Stow it, Enock.
-别说了,伊诺克 -我们被派来
- because we earned it? - Stow it, Enock.
-别说了,伊诺克 -我们被派来
No... They gave us an off-the-books mission
是因为如果出事了
because if something went wrong, we're disposable!
-可以牺牲我们 -我叫你别说了
because if something went wrong, we're disposable!
-可以牺牲我们 -我叫你别说了
I said stow it!
不会有人来的,中尉
Nobody's coming here, LT!
不会有人关心我们这群被淘汰的废物
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表