剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
Okay? Nobody cares about a rag-tag collection of washouts!
我没有被淘汰
I am not washed out!
我没有像贝利一样惹怒将军 或是像佩雷兹贪污小钱
I didn't piss off a General like Bailey
我没有像贝利一样惹怒将军 或是像佩雷兹贪污小钱
or embezzle petty cash like Perez
或是像你们两个一样 走私违♥禁♥品♥到越南
or... or smuggle contra band into Vietnam like you two.
-这不是事实 -只是谣传
- Unproven. - Allegedly.
我在军校成绩优异
I was top of my class at the Academy.
我唯一错在不是个男人
And the only thing that I did wrong was not be born a man.
在此之前上头都不给我正经的任务
They have refused to give me a real mission until now.
所以我保护箱子不只是为了我自己
So, I'm gonna protect that crate, not just for me
还有为了所有报效国家的女性
but for every other woman out there serving this country!
-开始了…… -所以我们要为女权主义而死吗?
- Oh, come off it. - Here we go.
-开始了…… -所以我们要为女权主义而死吗?
So, we're gonna die 'cause of feminism?
我才不要,我死也不要
No, thanks! I'm a big no thanks on that!
我是你的指挥官 我说我们要保护箱子
I'm your commanding officer.
我是你的指挥官 我说我们要保护箱子
And I say that we're gonna protect that crate.
若你不能接受 看来口头也无法解决了
If you got a problem with that, we can settle this without talking.
好……我来试试……
Okay, okay. Let me just... Okay.
给我一分钟
It's gonna take me about a minute to get this radio working.
我能修好对讲机 只是天线坏掉了而已
It's gonna take me about a minute to get this radio working.
我能修好对讲机 只是天线坏掉了而已
It's just a busted antenna.
你知道箱子里是什么吗?
Hey, do you know what's inside the crate?
-我们不能打开 -不能吗?
- We're not doing that. - We're not doin' that.
那我去残骸里找零件
Okay, so, all right, then I'll just find
那我去残骸里找零件
what I need from the wreckage
然后像马盖先一样想想办法
and I'll just MacGyver it back together.
马盖先?那是什么意思?
MacGyver? What does that mean?
他是我舅舅
He was my uncle.
所以我拼凑应急的时候 就会说像马盖先一样
Yeah. So, sometimes when I jerryrig things
所以我拼凑应急的时候 就会说像马盖先一样
I like to say, "I MacGyver them" sometimes.
你的舅舅叫马盖先?
You... you've got an uncle whose name is MacGyver?
对,我妈娘家的亲戚 不用纠结这个,我要去修天线了
Yeah, on my Mom's side!
对,我妈娘家的亲戚 不用纠结这个,我要去修天线了
We don't have to dwell on it. I'm gonna go fix this antenna now.
设置标准警戒范围
Set up a standard perimeter.
艾蒂森,不知道你听不听得见
Addison, I don't know if you can hear me, but I really...
但我认为下一次跃进 我就能回到你身边
Addison, I don't know if you can hear me, but I really...
但我认为下一次跃进 我就能回到你身边
I... I thought my next leap was gonna take me back to you.
对不起,我不知道怎么了
I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
我一直叫自己别担心 你怎么这么久没有联♥系♥我
Just trying not to be worried
我一直叫自己别担心 你怎么这么久没有联♥系♥我
that you haven't made contact yet, but...
好消息是,我的很多记忆都恢复了
In better news, big chunks of my memory are coming back.
好消息是,我的很多记忆都恢复了
So, that's good.
但也很艰难
Hard, too, to be honest
因为想起越多事,就越想念你
because remembering more means missing you more.
我得快点回家
I gotta make it home.
我很快就会回去了
I'm gonna make it home.
只要搞清楚我在这里需要做什么
I just gotta figure out what I'm here to do.
我猜是要让所有人活下来
I assume... it's to keep everyone here alive.
如果我让他们安全回去
So, if I can get them to safety, can I leap?
我就能跃进回家了吗?
So, if I can get them to safety, can I leap?
我就能跃进回家了吗?
Can I come home?
你在自言自语吗?
You talking to yourself?
没有啊,我只是在祈祷
No. No, I'm just... I'm just praying.
祈祷?
Praying?
我以为你是无神论者
Thought you were an atheist.
这种情况信一下也没有坏处吧
Well, felt like a good day to hedge my bets.
有道理
Fair enough.
我看见你拿走了机长的戒指
I...
我看见你拿走了机长的戒指
I noticed when you picked up the Captain's ring
我觉得好像有一些隐情
it felt like something more was going on there.
你现在是心理师吗?
You a shrink now? Thought you were our radioman.
我以为你是无线电操作员
You a shrink now? Thought you were our radioman.
我只是想关心一下我的同袍而已
Well, right now, I'm just one soldier
我只是想关心一下我的同袍而已
asking a fellow soldier if they're okay.
我失去了一个人
I lost someone...
一个我很爱的人
Someone I loved very deeply.
我知道随着时间的推移
So, I know that, as time goes on
那个人将只存在你的记忆中
when all you're left with is the memories
一个实体的东西,即使只是一个戒指
somethin' real, anything real, even a ring
都会变得比黄金还珍贵 你可以握在手中……
becomes more precious than gold.
都会变得比黄金还珍贵 你可以握在手中……
You take it in your hand and you...
感受那个人
And you try and feel them.
我懂,我订婚了
I get it. I'm... I'm engaged.
我已经好久没有拥抱她 或是碰触她了
And I haven't been able to hold her or touch her
我已经好久没有拥抱她 或是碰触她了
in a very, very long time.
只要能让我感觉与她连结 要我做什么都愿意
I'd kill for something that would make me feel connected to her.
等等,你订婚了?什么时候的事?
Wait, you're engaged? Since when?
你刚刚在祈祷,现在又订婚了?
First, you're praying and now you're engaged?
你瞒了我们真多秘密
You sure have been keepin' a lot of secrets from us.
你刚刚脑袋受到重击了吗?
Or did you just hit... hit your head real bad?
应该是吧
Yeah, I think I might've. Yeah.
这里没什么能用的
You know, there's not much to see up here.
我们下去吧
So, we should head back down.
那又是什么?
What about that?
会是来救我们的吗?
Could it be one of our guys?
救援队会搭直升机来
Our guys would come in a helicopter.
有客人来了
We got company!
放开他
Drop it.
还有多少士兵会来?
How many more soldiers are coming?
你们怎么会知道箱子的事?
How'd you know about the crate?
有人会讲俄语吗?
Anyone know any Russian?
他们要追踪状况,做进度核查
They're looking for an update. It's a status check.
要怎么让他们回复?
All right, how do we get them to give a status check?
我争取到一些时间了
Okay, well, that bought us some time.
我在夜校学了一点俄语
Oh, I've been...
我在夜校学了一点俄语
I've been taking some Russian night school
我在夜校学了一点俄语
at night, sometimes.
这个就别深究了,你刚刚说了什么?
Okay, yeah, never mind about that. What did you say to them?
我说没有找到箱子 机组人员都丧生了
I... I said they couldn't find the crate and the crew was dead.
好,我们开他们的卡车开溜吧
Okay, so, we should take their truck and we should get outta here now.
我不想再说一次
Enock, I'm not having this conversation again.
空军知道我们在哪里
The Air Force probably knows where we are.
我们走掉,他们会找不到我们
We run, that changes.
而且佩雷兹刚刚争取到时间 让他们来营救我们
Not to mention Perez just bought us more time
而且佩雷兹刚刚争取到时间 让他们来营救我们
for them to come rescue us!
或许争取到了时间 或许他回复的方式不对
Maybe. Maybe bought us more time.
或许争取到了时间 或许他回复的方式不对
Maybe he didn't do the right protocol.
他们察觉不对劲就会追派增援
Maybe they know he's not one of their guys
他们察觉不对劲就会追派增援
- and they're gonna send more men! - All right, look
卡车上还有半桶油
their truck has a half a tank of gas.
我们可以在第二波俄军到达前 溜到天涯海角去
We should take it and be far away from here
我们可以在第二波俄军到达前 溜到天涯海角去
before the second wave of Russians even shows up!
你想要去哪里?
- Where would you like to take it? - Well...
我刚刚从他们身上 搜到了地图,你看……
Okay, I just took a map off of one of these guys.
我刚刚从他们身上 搜到了地图,你看……
Look... there's a radio relay base
五十公里外有一个无线电中继站
Look... there's a radio relay base
五十公里外有一个无线电中继站
about 50 clicks from here, I think...
-你觉得这是什么,齐瓦哥医生?-这确实是无线电中继站
Hey, Dr. Zhivago, what's that say to you?
-你觉得这是什么,齐瓦哥医生?-这确实是无线电中继站
- Yeah, that's a radio relay station. - There it is.
-这就对了 -我们到达之后
- Yeah, that's a radio relay station. - There it is.
-这就对了 -我们到达之后
If we get there, you can interface our busted encrypted radio
就可以接上我们的加密无线电 用以加强信♥号♥♥
If we get there, you can interface our busted encrypted radio
就可以接上我们的加密无线电 用以加强信♥号♥♥
and boost the signal
向阿♥拉♥伯海的船舰求救
contact that ship in the Arabian Sea, radio for rescue.
当然了,这是个好计划
Yeah, I for sure can. That's a good plan.
卡车载不下所有人加箱子
The truck cannot take both us and the crate.
中尉……
- LT... - LT, we don't even know
我们连箱子里是什么都不知道
- LT... - LT, we don't even know
我们连箱子里是什么都不知道
what is in the crate!
你是指挥官,连你都不知道 不觉得有点奇怪吗?
They didn't tell you what's in the crate and you're the CO!
你是指挥官,连你都不知道 不觉得有点奇怪吗?
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表