剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
我们一直苦苦哀求 如今终于获派重要的任务
We finally have one.
我们必须阻止导弹击落这三架货机
We have to stop those SAMs
我们必须阻止导弹击落这三架货机
from firing at three more cargo planes.
佩雷兹想到了办法
Perez has an idea.
如果有人有更好的方案 请现在提出来
If anyone else has a better one, please speak up now.
很好,我们行动吧
Okay, great. Let's go.
中尉,交给我吧
LT, I got this.
我知道你可以
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
但如果你遇到麻烦我能帮上忙
But you'll need some help out there if things gets hairy.
发动吧
Fire it up.
怎么回事?他们触动警报了吗?
What is that?
怎么回事?他们触动警报了吗?
They trip a perimeter sensor or something?
不是,那是导弹发射警报
No, no, that's a warning.
不是,那是导弹发射警报
They're about to fire a SAM.
-他们准备要发射了 -已经开到最快了
- They're getting ready to fire. - Going as fast as I can.
来不及了
We're too late.
不会,只要摧毁雷达 导弹就会失去导航
No, we're not.
不会,只要摧毁雷达 导弹就会失去导航
If we take out the dish, the missile will lose guidance.
对,但导弹失去导航 就会启动热追踪
Yeah, but if the missile loses guidance
对,但导弹失去导航 就会启动热追踪
it becomes heat seeking
开始飞向温度最高的热点 也就是雷达
and turns around to find the hottest thing out there.
开始飞向温度最高的热点 也就是雷达
The dish.
-那我们还是早一点跳车为妙 -是啊
Then we should probably get outta the car sooner than later.
-那我们还是早一点跳车为妙 -是啊
- Yeah. Three, two, one... - Yeah.
三,二,一
- Yeah. Three, two, one... - Yeah.
成功了
- We did it! - Yeah!
-现在跟我说背叛的事吧 -想得美
- Tell me the betrayal thing now. - Never!
-真是太疯狂了 -是啊
- That was crazy. - Yeah.
我们成功了
We did it.
是啊
We did.
你刚刚证明了自己 领导任务的能力
I think you just proved you can lead a mission.
走吧,我们该去撤离点了
Come on, we gotta get to the exfil site.
班恩?
Ben?
伊恩
Ian!
班恩
Ben!
你还活着
- You're alive! - Barely!
死里逃生了
- You're alive! - Barely!
你跑去哪里了?我为什么没有跃进回去?
Where have you been?
你跑去哪里了?我为什么没有跃进回去?
And why didn't I leap home?
你怎么变了这么多?
Why do you look so different?
你为什么要这样看我?
Why are you lookin' at me like that?
班恩……
Ben, it's...
已经过去三年了
it's been three years.
你已经失联三年了
You've been missing for three years.
上面终止了时空跃进计划
And they've shut down Project Quantum Leap.
我们都以为你死了
We thought that you were dead!
一切都已经变了
Everything has changed.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表