剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
我们会从错误中学习
- We all learn from our mistakes. - Do we?
真的吗,因为齐吉显示,若我们继续追求劳拉
- We all learn from our mistakes. - Do we?
真的吗,因为齐吉显示,若我们继续追求劳拉
Because Ziggy says, every minute we go after Laura
事态就会越来越糟糕
we are making things worse.
我曾经帮一个赏金猎人,跟她的男朋友复合
You know, I once helped a bounty hunter
我曾经帮一个赏金猎人,跟她的男朋友复合
and her boyfriend get back together.
虽然有人觉得那是个错误
Even though other people thought that was a mistake.
我并没有说那是个错误,我说那跟任务无关
No, I did not say that was a mistake, I said that wasn't the mission.
现在这状况才是错误
This is a mistake.
第二招,音乐
Step two, music.
我找了卡列拉斯,请他到劳拉家跟我们会合
That was Carreras who's gonna meet us at Laura's house and serenade her.
他能在我阻止这场婚礼闹剧后,用歌♥声安慰她
That was Carreras who's gonna meet us at Laura's house and serenade her.
他能在我阻止这场婚礼闹剧后,用歌♥声安慰她
After I've broken up this farce of a wedding.
这边,你看见了吗?
Okay, see? Right here.
劳拉跟麦可二十年后,仍幸福快乐地在一起
Laura and Michael still happily married 20 years later!
你怎么知道这样做是正确的,尼欧?
How do you know you're doing the right thing, Neal?
你怎么知道她是对的人?
How do you know she's the one?
因为我失去过她
Because I... I lost her.
说来真奇怪
I mean, it's strange. I...
我可以滔滔不绝
I could spend hours
讲述劳拉身上我喜欢的特点,可是……
telling you all the things that I love about Laura, but...
我以前也很爱她
I loved them before
但我还是做出了摧毁我们关系的决定
and still I made decisions that destroyed what we had.
但我还是做出了摧毁我们关系的决定
And...
当时一部分的我仿佛被撕裂了
it was like a part of me was torn out.
我失去了自己的另一半
I lost my other half.
然后这一生仿佛都在迷离漂流
And then you're just drifting through life, lost.
这样说有道理吗?
Does that make any sense?
比你想的更有道理
More than you know.
你正在做对的事,尼欧,你为爱奋战
You're doing the right thing, Neal. You're fighting for love.
是啊
Yeah.
好,前面左转,可以找地方停车了
All right, turn left up ahead and find a place to park.
-这是哪里?-我们订好花了
What's here?
-这是哪里?-我们订好花了
Well, we've got the flowers, we got the opera legend.
找到了传奇男高音
Well, we've got the flowers, we got the opera legend.
现在剩下一件事了
There's just one more thing to do.
去偷我的晚礼服
Steal my tuxedo.
你说用偷的?
You said "steal."
为什么要偷晚礼服?
Why do we need to steal a tuxedo?
这不是随便的晚礼服
It is not "a" tuxedo. It is "the" tuxedo.
是我跟劳拉在节目里,以及在现实中结婚时穿的
The one I wore when I married Laura on the show and in real life.
衣服在这里?
- And that's here? - That is there.
在那里面
- And that's here? - That is there.
世界蜡像馆
上一次跃进时,你人在华府,但当时真的很艰难
You were in DC for the last leap, but it was rough.
是啊,你们两个一定都辛苦了
Yeah. It sounded rough for both of you.
但至少上次班恩的决定,是有助于跃进的
Yeah, well, at least last time
但至少上次班恩的决定,是有助于跃进的
Ben was making decisions in service of the leap.
但现在?
But now... I mean, c'mon.
他在帮尼欧赢回前妻的心
But now... I mean, c'mon.
他在帮尼欧赢回前妻的心
Helping Neal win back the woman that he lost?
是啊
Yeah.
我们该怎么劝他?
What do you think I should do?
我不能袖手旁观,任由他搞砸跃进
I mean, I can't just sit back and let him ruin the leap.
他会永远被困在2000年
He's going to get stuck in the year 2000, forever!
还没有那么严重
Hey, we're not there yet.
齐吉说任务是带他去上今夜秀
Ziggy says this is about getting him to The Tonight Show.
没有说班恩要怎么达成,再根据我读过的纪录
Not about how Ben does it.
没有说班恩要怎么达成,再根据我读过的纪录
And from what I've read
班恩似乎知道自己该做什么
Ben has a pretty good track record of knowing what to do.
是啊,的确如此
Yeah.
是啊,的确如此
He does.
那就让他主导吧
Then let him lead.
他可以的
He's earned it. Trust him.
相信他吧
He's earned it. Trust him.
并相信万一他迷失了
And trust that, if he has really lost the plot
他也知道该怎么办
you'll know what to do.
来吧,刚出炉的书籍
- Geez. - Here we go, hot off the presses.
应该是二十几年的老书了吧
Well, more like 20-something years, but...
《吓吓叫》?他的回忆录叫这个?
Awful Good?
《吓吓叫》?他的回忆录叫这个?
That's what he named his book?
他的情景喜剧叫逗阵吓吓叫
I mean, Awful Good Together was the name of his sitcom.
与其叫齐吉找出尼欧这样执着的原因
Instead of having Ziggy give us clues as to what makes Neal tick
-不如听听他本人的说法吧 -其实可以叫齐吉分♥析♥这本书
let's get it from the man himself.
-不如听听他本人的说法吧 -其实可以叫齐吉分♥析♥这本书
You know, we could always just have Ziggy read the book for us.
恕我直言,这是一本回忆录
With all due respect, this is a memoir.
而阅读回忆录的时候
And when it comes to memoirs...
可能会需要揣摩言外之意
sometimes you have to read between the lines.
你这样的好女孩怎么会开锁?
Where did a nice girl like you learn to pick a lock?
说来话长
Long story.
我们得动作快,可能会有人过来
We need to hurry. Someone could find us.
这就是我了
And there I am.
这一尊是你?
That's supposed to be you?
是啊,做得不太好,眼睛的神韵不太对
Yeah, it's not great, but there's something in the eyes.
-你还好吗?-没事,我只是觉得……
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, it's just like
好像在告诉自己生命有限的事实
staring in the face of your own mortality.
虽然这些蜡像都做得不怎么样
One which, honestly, they never actually nailed, but...
为什么大家都这么爱蜡像?
Nah, what is this obsession with wax figures?
我们总是渴望能留住……
I mean, do we just yearn to be around people that we...
但实质的东西总是更好的
The real thing's always better anyway.
我们拿了衣服快走吧
Maybe we should just grab the tuxedo and go?
好啊
Yeah.
警♥察♥,开门
Police! Open the door!
夏默
Hey, Summer?
记得我之前说过,每天都是一场冒险吗?
Remember what I said about every day being an adventure?
记得,这是哪一种冒险?
Yeah? Which kind is this?
会上八卦报的那种
The tabloid kind.
手铐
Handcuffs.
我真没想到会这样
Oh, I didn't see that coming.
齐吉显示,等到尼欧被释放
Ziggy says by the time Neal's released
节目就结束了,你的宿主会被经纪公♥司♥开除
he misses the show.
节目就结束了,你的宿主会被经纪公♥司♥开除
Your leap host gets fired from TAA and Neal still dies.
而尼欧还是会死
Your leap host gets fired from TAA and Neal still dies.
真是好极了
Terrific.
我们经历过更惊险的状况,好吗?
Hey. Look, we have been in tighter spots before, okay?
我们只需要善用手中的资源
You just need to use what's available.
你是好莱坞的经纪助理
You're a Hollywood assistant.
可以动用整个好莱坞的资源
You have the entire town's resources at your fingertips.
更棒的是……
Even better.
我还有尼欧罗素
I've got Neal Russell.
杰克森警员
Officer Jackson.
你看过尼欧的作品吗?
Have you ever seen any of Neal's work?
-有又怎样?-他有两个女儿,九岁跟十一岁
- Why? - He's got two daughters.
-有又怎样?-他有两个女儿,九岁跟十一岁
Nine and 11.
尼欧拍过儿童电影
Neal did some kid movies.
我问的原因是,州长的女儿刚办完庆生会
The reason I ask is...
我问的原因是,州长的女儿刚办完庆生会
the governor's daughter just had a birthday
而尼欧是特别来宾
and Neal made a special appearance.
-有吗?-州长没有女儿……
- I did? - The governor
-有吗?-州长没有女儿……
- doesn't have a daughter, Ben. - Just go with it.
-配合我演出就好 -好
- doesn't have a daughter, Ben. - Just go with it.
她最爱的角色都是尼欧配音的
He did the voices of all of her favorite characters.
我在查阅信♥用♥卡♥收据
Checking credit card receipts.
我演过汤姆霍克干员,演过彼得杭特上尉
I played Agent Tom Hawk, I played Captain Peter Hunt.
他两周前租过轮番马戏团
Coming Full Circus! He rented it two weeks ago!
当然了
Of course!
还演过轮番马戏团中的指挥手,你怎么会忘记呢?
The ringmaster from Coming Full Circus!
还演过轮番马戏团中的指挥手,你怎么会忘记呢?
How could you forget?
还演过轮番马戏团中的指挥手,你怎么会忘记呢?
You know, the one where the girl...
就是那个小女生离家出走
You know, the one where the girl...
就是那个小女生离家出走
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表