剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
可是 - 没有骇客想招惹吉登瑞吉
But? The last person any hacker wants to tangle with, is Gideon Rydge.
我本来以为逃避得够久 一切就会解决的
God, I just, I... keep hoping that maybe if I close my eyes just hard enough, it's all gonna go away.
当时只有吉登能帮你找到班恩
You went to Gideon because it was the only way to find Ben.
只有他有资金跟技术 能帮你做量子芯片
He was the only one with money and access to make the Quantum Chip.
而现在瑞秋要失业了
And now Rachel is going to lose her job
而我跟她可能都会坐牢
and she and I are probably going to jail.
你该跟魔奇讲了
It's time for you to tell Magic.
绝对不行 - 停止吧
Absolutely not. - What you can't do
你不能再自己处理了 没有用的
is keep trying to fix this yourself. It's not working, Ian.
到了
This is it.
爸就是站在这里
Dad was right here.
问题是接下来他去了哪里
Question is, where did he go next?
答案一定在第二条线索中
The answer must be in the second clue.
地下的蛇隐藏了幸运草钥匙
"Snakes underground hide the shamrock key."
蛇
Snakes?
抱歉 我怕蛇
Sorry, I'm not doing snakes.
地下的蛇
They snake underground.
娜蒂雅
Nadia?
这个就是入口
The path is right here.
他说的不是真正的蛇
He wasn't talking about literal snakes
他是说地下的通道
he was talking about the tunnels underground.
我找到绳子了 - 很好
I found a rope! - All right.
你们休想要我下去
Well, I am not climbing down that.
虽然感觉很好玩 但我不想淹死
As delightful as all this has been I have no interest in drowning,
谢谢 - 不会淹死的
thank you. You won't drown.
里面是干的
It's dry.
我恨你
I hate you.
真不错 给你吧
Not bad. Here ya go.
谢谢
Thank you.
要前进了吗
Shall we?
你应该知道路吧 - 没你清楚
Don't suppose you know which way? Not any better than you.
这个石头堆可能是个路标
No, but these stacked rocks might be a sign post.
往这边
This way.
关于这个宝藏
So, about this treasure.
如果圣派翠克把爱尔兰的蛇赶走
If Saint Patrick drove the snakes from Ireland
他的珠宝怎么会跑到墨西哥
how'd his jewels end up in Mexico?
那只是个比喻 对吧
It's a metaphor. Right?
传说中 有个留胡子的白人
According to legend, this bearded white man
在一千五百年前 划着爱尔兰小艇在墨西哥靠岸
arrived on the shores of Mexico in an Irish rowboat 1,500 years ago.
有人说那是圣派翠克
Some say it was Saint Patrick,
但托尔帖克人相信他是羽蛇神
but the Toltec believed it was their feathered serpent god, Quetzalcoatl.
爸的推论是牧师偷走了珠宝 然后埋起来 当成祭品
And Dad's theory was that the priest that stole the jewels buried them
希望羽蛇神把水带回来
as an offering to Quetzalcoatl to bring the water back.
他显然失败了
Well, clearly, that didn't work.
所以这里的水干涸多久了
So, how long ago did the water dry up?
看来有一阵子了
Seems like it's been a while.
你们觉得那是谁 - 寻宝猎人
Who do you think it was? - Treasure hunter.
但他没有爸的指引
But he didn't have Dad on his side.
对
You're right.
往这边走
This way.
这边是死路
It's a dead end.
洞穴应该还有两哩长
This tunnel's supposed to go on for two more miles.
洞穴坍方了
There was a cave-in.
我才刚开始要相信的说
Just when I was starting to believe.
等等 你不会要走了吧
Wait. You're not leaving?
还有其他选择吗 - 我们得解开线索
Is there another option? - We have to figure out the clue.
地下的蛇隐藏了幸运草钥匙
"Snakes underground hide the shamrock key."
线索讲的东西在坍方的对面
Whatever that clue is for, is on the other side of the cave-in.
这点还不能确定
We don't know that for sure.
搜索一下会有什么坏处
I mean, what's the harm in looking around?
比如说 遇到另一次坍方
Oh, I don't know, another cave in?
我知道你们相信爸爸
I know you have a lot of faith in Dad.
但这次你们能不能相信 把你们养大的大姐
But, for once, can't you just trust your big sister? The person who actually raised you.
我们相信你 但再给我们几分钟
We do trust you. We just need a couple more minutes.
你要走吗 那就走吧
You wanna leave? Leave.
我们要留下来 莎拉
We're staying, Sarah.
你当然要留下来了
Of course, you're staying.
反正你也没有什么好留恋的
You don't have anything to go back to.
你说什么
Excuse me?
班恩 该走了
Ben, we gotta move.
幸运草钥匙……
Shamrock key.
你就跟爸一样 无忧无虑
You have it so easy. Acting like Dad. Carefree.
我有家庭了 娜蒂雅要上学
I have family. Nadia has school.
莎拉 别说了
Sarah, stop talking.
你没有丈夫 工作也定不下来
You don't have a husband. You can't hold down a job.
从来都不用担心任何事
You've never had to worry about anything.
你的世界真狭隘
Your world is so small.
躲在你的缝纫机后面 批评所有人
Hiding behind your sewing machine, judging everyone.
如果你是我 一天都撑不住
You wouldn't last one day in my shoes.
而你所称之为家的地狱 我一天也待不下去
And I couldn't live one day in the hell you call a home.
我知道了 是松脱的石头
I got it! It's a fake rock!
抱歉 我知道你们在讲很重要的事
Sorry. Sorry, what you're talking about is really important
但幸运草钥匙也很重要
but also, the shamrock.
我们要找的不是四叶草 想想上一个线索
We're not looking for a four-leaf clover. Think about Dad's last clue.
井然封闭 是个文字游戏
"Well-concealed." It's a play on words.
就像是…… - 幸运超摇石 松脱的石头
Just like... - Sham. Rock. It's a fake rock! Yes!
好烂的谐音 即使是以爸的标准来说
God, that's bad, even for Dad.
找一颗不属于凡间的石头
Look for the rock that has no earthly business being down here.
刺♥激♥1995……
Shawshank Redemption.
你果真是个书呆子
You are such a nerd.
我找到东西了 你们听
I got something! Listen!
是空心的
It's hollow!
开始挖吧 - 好
Let's dig it out. - Okay. Okay.
里面还有东西
There's something else in there.
莎拉 我们需要你 跳芭蕾舞的纤纤玉手
Sarah, we need your perfect ballerina arms.
谢谢你注意到了
Thank you for noticing.
怎么了……
What?
看我找到了什么 - 显然是幽默感
Look what I found. A sense of humor, apparently.
一点也不好笑
I didn't think it was funny.
我觉得挺好笑的
I thought it was funny.
女士们 我不想扫你们的兴
Ladies. Hate to ruin the moment.
我们需要那把钥匙
We're gonna need that key.
威尔士先生
Mr. Wells?
我就知道是那个律师
Of course, it's the lawyer.
这是你的圈套
You set us up.
你故意把我手中的船打翻的
You knocked that ship out of my hand knowing it would break.
交出来吧 美女
Hand it over, beautiful.
我们的父亲信任你 - 嘴巴上信任我
Our father trusted you. - Yeah, so he claimed.
二十年的交情 他找到宝藏 告诉我了吗
And after 20 years of friendship did he tell me when he found his treasure?
没有 他撒了谎
No. He just lied about it
把价值四千万美元的地图 给了忍♥受不了他的孩子
and then he gives his 40-million-dollar map to his children who couldn't stand him.
四千万 你说平分给我一千万
Forty? - You told me my half was ten.
因为我骗你的
Well, you see, that's 'cause I'm a liar.
你不需要杀他啊
You didn't have to kill him!
请你们都坐在地板上 等大约一个小时
Now, I need you all to sit down right here on the ground. Say, for about an hour.
然后你们就能保释离开了
After that, you can release yourselves on your own recognizance, if you like.
但听好了
But I tell you this
如果我在教堂见到你们
I see you at the church,
就别怪我痛下杀手
and I will have to kill y'all.
但你还需要我们 威尔士
But you still need us, Wells.
因为你还不了解诅咒
You need us because you don't know about the curse.
才没有什么诅咒
There's no curse.
不是真正的诅咒 那是一个陷阱
Not literally. But there's a trap.
羽蛇神告别的眼泪
The Parting Tears of Quetzalcoatl.
机关很复杂 如果你不会解除 就会没命
It's intricate. And fatal if you don't know how to disarm it.
我们会解除
We do.
爸爸教我们的
Our dad showed us how.
班恩 你看迪恩
Ben. Eyes on Dean.
你说得对
You were right.
我们父亲从来不信任你
Our father never trusted you. He didn't trust anyone.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表