剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
如果他们坦白直说我们只是诱饵
If they'd just told me the truth, that we were just a decoy...
就算他们直说这就是自杀任务
I mean, hell, if they had told me
就算他们直说这就是自杀任务
we were a straight up suicide mission, I...
我也会接受
I woulda said "yes."
因为我相信我的国家 即使国家不信任我
'Cause I believe in our country, even if it doesn't believe in me.
你现在的努力
The work you're doing now, in the future
未来将会造福你一整个世代的同胞
The work you're doing now, in the future
未来将会造福你一整个世代的同胞
a whole generation will reap the rewards of someone like you.
那些证明着自己实力的基层女性
Women who laid the groundwork and proved they deserve to be here.
我就认识一个 会感谢你这种人物的朋友
I, for one, know someone who would love to say thank you
我就认识一个 会感谢你这种人物的朋友
to someone like you.
你到底是怎么了?你不可能认识未来的人
Perez, what the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了?你不可能认识未来的人
You don't know people from the future!
我的意思是……
No, I... I meant if...
回去之后,你要做个脑部检查 我觉得你可能受伤了
I think when we're back, we should maybe get your head checked.
回去之后,你要做个脑部检查 我觉得你可能受伤了
I think that crash did a little number on ya.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I think so too.
有引爆线
Trip wire.
这是通往无线电中继站的唯一道路
This is the only road that leads to the radio relay station.
好,伊诺克跟罗尼去解除引爆线
Okay, Enock, Ronny, disable this.
佩雷兹,贝利负责把风
Perez, Bailey, fan out and keep a look out.
艾蒂森,你听得见吗?
Addison? Can you hear me?
我从来不曾跃进后这么久 还联络不上你
Okay, this is the longest I've been in a leap without seeing you.
现在只能盲目应对,我很担心
Flying blind here, and I'm worried
会错过能让他们回家的线索
I'm gonna miss the one thing I need to see
会错过能让他们回家的线索
or say, or do to get these people home.
拜托,我需要你
Please. I need you.
各位
Guys...
我发现地雷了
I found a landmine.
哪里,你看见了吗?
Where? Do you see it?
不是
No.
我正踩在上面
I'm standin' on it.
你究竟看见了什么?
What exactly do you see?
我站在一个大约两尺宽的压力板上
I'm on a... a pressure plate that's about two feet wide.
我猜地雷就在我脚下深处
I assume the mine is dug deep right below it.
好,那我们就拆除地雷
Okay. We will disarm it.
中尉,这种地雷几乎是不可能拆除的
Lieutenant, those are basically impossible to disarm.
几乎不可能就还是有可能罗
Basically impossible's not impossible.
地雷已经触发了 重量稍有变化就会引爆
No, now that it's armed
地雷已经触发了 重量稍有变化就会引爆
any major weight variance, that's gonna set it off.
可以金蝉脱壳吗?
Can we swap him out?
把车上的袋子装满砂土
Like take the bags in the truck, fill it with sand
然后把人换成沙袋
have them replace him?
袋子大概只能装下一百磅 贝利应该有180磅?
The bags are only gonna weigh about a hundred pounds
袋子大概只能装下一百磅 贝利应该有180磅?
and Bailey's 180?
地雷能察觉多小的变化?
What sort of variance does the mine have?
重量改变约20磅就会引爆
Probably a 20-pound difference and it goes boom.
所以80磅的差距绝对行不通
So, it's definitely gonna notice an eighty-pound weight difference.
你们快走吧
Just get outta here.
-别这么说…… -快去中继站,保住性命
- Don't talk... - Just get to the relay station.
-别这么说…… -快去中继站,保住性命
Save yourselves!
你们都有人在家中等待 我只有孤身一人
You've all got people waiting for you back home.
你们都有人在家中等待 我只有孤身一人
I... I got no one.
我说过的,那个我失去的爱人
That person I told you about? The one I loved and lost?
他叫做汤姆米勒中尉
His name was Lieutenant Tom Miller.
最后被发现了
They found out.
汤姆死后,他父母翻了他的日记
His parents read Tom's diaries after he died and turned me in.
并且告发了我
His parents read Tom's diaries after he died and turned me in.
但他父亲是将军 所以没有除掉我的军籍
But his father's a General, so I didn't get discharged.
这样对他儿子的回忆太过耻辱
Be too big an embarrassment for his son's memory
于是我被流放到这里 跟你们在一起
so I just got exiled here with you all.
如果这就是我的死期
But, well, if...
如果这就是我的死期
this is the end, then I just...
我想让人知道
I needed someone to know that our love was real.
我们的爱是真实的
I needed someone to know that our love was real.
是美好而纯粹的
It was good. It was pure.
如今我或许能与他重逢了
Now maybe I get to see him again.
-不行,我们不会抛下你 -别想,贝利
No. We're not leaving you here.
-不行,我们不会抛下你 -别想,贝利
- No way, Bailey. - We are gettin' you off that thing.
我们一定会救你
- No way, Bailey. - We are gettin' you off that thing.
我们不会抛下队友
We don't leave people behind.
你们要怎样不抛下他?
How, exactly, are we not leaving him behind?
我们大家都要一起
It's gonna take us all.
什么?
What?
我有个办法,但需要所有人帮忙
I have an idea, but it's gonna take us all.
-好,什么办法?-贝利站在压力板上,对吧?
Okay, what is it?
-好,什么办法?-贝利站在压力板上,对吧?
Bailey is standing on a pressure plate, right?
我们用沙包把他换下来
If we just replace that pressure with the sand bags...
不行……我说过了 地雷会察觉重量变化
No... Like I said
不行……我说过了 地雷会察觉重量变化
it... it's gonna notice an 80 pound weight difference!
对,直接交换会引爆
Yeah... but that's only if we just do a straight swap.
但贝利只比罗尼重一点,对吧?
See, Bailey just weighs a little more than Ronny, right?
那就让罗尼换贝利
So, we replace Bailey with Ronny, Ronny with Enock
伊诺克换罗尼,我去换伊诺克
So, we replace Bailey with Ronny, Ronny with Enock
伊诺克换罗尼,我去换伊诺克
Enock with me, and then me with Grier, then...
-然后葛丽儿再跟我换 -最后用沙包换我
Enock with me, and then me with Grier, then...
-然后葛丽儿再跟我换 -最后用沙包换我
Me with the sand bags
一步步减轻重量就不会触发地雷
and it'll slowly lower the weight on the pressure plates
一步步减轻重量就不会触发地雷
and it won't trigger the mine.
应该会成功,对吧?
That should work. Right?
等等……
Wait... Stop...
你的计划是让所有人轮流站上地雷?
So, your plan is for us to all take turns
你的计划是让所有人轮流站上地雷?
standing on the landmine?
你有更好的办法吗?
Do you have a better idea?
没有
No. No, I don't.
等不及跟你们一起爆♥炸♥了
Can't wait to explode with all of you!
很好
Great.
先去填满沙包吧
Let's fill up the sandbags!
看着我,数到三
Look at me. On three.
一,二,三
One, two, three.
一,二,三
One, two, three.
一,二,三
One, two, three.
一,二,三
One...
一,二,三
two...
一,二,三
- One, two... - Two...
好耶
- Yes! - Yes!
成功了
- Yes! - We did it!
好耶……
Yes...
谢谢,我不知道该说什么
Thank you, really, I... I don't know what to say.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
听我说,如果你想要致谢
Well, listen to me, if you ever wanna show your gratitude
请捐献钜款给我最爱的慈善组织
just a large donation to my favorite charity will be fine.
也就是我本人
That's me, by the way.
伊诺克,你可以解除引爆线吗?
Enock, you think you can disable this trip wire charge?
可以,炸♥弹♥其实就在刚刚的地雷旁边
Yeah, I was actually pretty close
可以,炸♥弹♥其实就在刚刚的地雷旁边
before we took turns almost blowing up.
快点拆除,把炸♥弹♥带上
Get it disarmed take it with us, let's get moving.
快点上路,天快黑了
Get it disarmed take it with us, let's get moving.
快点上路,天快黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
大家表现得很好
Good work, team.
感觉有些不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
是啊,通讯天线 好像不需要这么大,对吧?
Yeah, it feels kinda overkill for communication antenna, no?
是啊
Right.
天啊,这不是无线电中继站
Oh my god, this isn't a radio relay station.
这是导弹基地
It's the SAM site.
可能就是攻击我们的基地
This could be the very one that took us down.
但地图上是写无线电中继站
What? You said the map said radio relay!
导弹基地最好不要准确标出
Yeah, you don't really wanna correctly label a SAM site on a map
以免地图落到我们这种人手里
in case it falls into the wrong hands
以免地图落到我们这种人手里
you know, like, our hands?
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表