剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
Ben, I cannot stress this enough, they need to be gone before...
大家动起来,往里面集中
Everybody move, let's go! Get in the pit!
往里面集中
In the pit, lady, let's go!
脸朝地面
Faces down!
四秒后还站着的 我就开枪了
Anybody still up after four seconds gets a bullet!
一
One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
土桑市警♥察♥
Tucson Police!
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
这可以给我吗?
Do you mind if I...
你还好吗?
Hey, how are we doin' over here?
你还好吗?
You okay? Okay, breathe into that.
罩着这个呼吸
You okay? Okay, breathe into that.
我一直想跟尚恩眼神接触
I keep trying to make eye contact with Sean.
他不是这样的人,罗琳娜
He's not like this, Lorena.
班恩……
Ben.
班恩……我们得谈谈
Ben, we need to talk.
你……没办法说话
You can't talk right now
因为你坐在一群人之中
because you are on the ground, surrounded by people.
对不起……
Right. Sorry...
现在时间非常关键
Look, time is of the essence here.
这通电♥话♥是警方 打来要跟抢匪谈判的
That phone call is the police wanting to negotiate with the robbers.
在原来的历史里,没有人接起来
Now, in the original history, no one picked up.
于是警方攻坚,造成八人死亡
So, they stormed the castle and eight people died.
我们必须设法改变历史
We have to figure out a way to change that history.
等等……我不是那个意思
Wait, no...
等等……我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你这是在干什么?
Hey! What do you think you're doin'?
帮你们争取时间
Trying to buy you some time.
我不是第一次遇到抢劫 我能帮你们争取条件
This isn't my first robbery.
我不是第一次遇到抢劫 我能帮你们争取条件
I can help you get what you want, but you have to talk to them.
-但你们必须沟通 -我什么都不需要
I can help you get what you want, but you have to talk to them.
-但你们必须沟通 -我什么都不需要
I don't have to anything.
等等……她说得对
No... she's right.
如果拒绝沟通,他们会直接攻坚
If we don't talk to 'em, they'll just storm the bank.
土桑第一银行您好
First Bank of Tucson, how may I help you?
你是谁?
- Who is this? - My name is Lorena...
我叫罗琳娜……
- Who is this? - My name is Lorena...
-查维斯 -查维斯,我是银行的出纳员
- Chaves! Chaves! - Chaves.
-查维斯 -查维斯,我是银行的出纳员
I am a teller here.
我是雷诺斯刑♥警♥
My name is Detective Reynolds.
现场有几名歹徒?快点跟我说
How many assailants are there, Lorena?
现场有几名歹徒?快点跟我说
Tell me quickly.
这三位男士请我当谈判代表
These three men have deemed me the negotiator.
是吗?
Is that right?
他们有什么诉求?
And what exactly are their demands?
我们等等会说 首先,为了释出善意
We'll get to that. But first, as a show of good faith
以防突袭发生
so that nobody makes any sudden moves
他们要释放两名人♥质♥
they're going to release two hostages.
他们选择了仁慈,雷诺斯刑♥警♥
These men are choosing mercy, Detective Reynolds.
我希望你也会这么做
I hope you will, too.
女士
Lady, you really think I'm gonna release hostages?
你真的以为我会释放人♥质♥吗?
Lady, you really think I'm gonna release hostages?
是的
Yes, I do.
有一名孕妇过度换气 还有一名保全头部重伤
You've got a pregnant woman who is hyperventilating
有一名孕妇过度换气 还有一名保全头部重伤
and a security guard with a nasty head wound.
他们需要医疗照护
They need medical attention.
她现在很喘,大哥
She is breathing fast, man.
要是他俩有个三长两短
If something happens to either one of 'em
我们就从抢犯变成杀人犯了
this goes from robbery to homicide.
这可不行
We don't want that.
好,就这样吧
Fine.
好,就这样吧
Do it.
-动作 -好
Do it!
-动作 -好
Okay.
走
- They're comin' out! - Go.
好……
Okay, okay.
好
So!
请起立
Get up, please.
现在的气氛相当温馨
Now that we're feelin' all warm and cuddly...
过来
Come here. C'mon.
不如你给我金库的密♥码♥吧?
How's about you give me the code to the vault?
我……不记得了
I...
我……不记得了
I don't remember.
没关系,深呼吸
Okay, breathe.
没关系,深呼吸
It's okay. All right? Take your time.
慢慢想,我们时间很多
It's okay. All right? Take your time.
慢慢想,我们时间很多
We have all day.
回去坐好,老太太
Sit back down, grandma.
现在如何?
How about now?
想起来了吗?
It comin' back to you?
真是够了
Unbelievable.
这样吧,银行副理小姐
Okay, Miss Assistant Bank Manager.
你看起来是个聪明人
You seem to be the smart one here.
站起来
Up.
给我密♥码♥
Give me the code.
我没有密♥码♥
I don't have it.
尚恩
Hey, Sean.
你能来劝劝你姐吗?
Why don't you come talk some sense into your sister?
-你不要这样 -给我们密♥码♥
You don't wanna do this.
-你不要这样 -给我们密♥码♥
Give us the code.
我知道我们最近关系不好
I know things have been bad between us lately
你不要犯下无法挽回的错误
but this is the kind of mistake
你不要犯下无法挽回的错误
- that you don't come back from. - Give. Us. The code.
给我们密♥码♥
- that you don't come back from. - Give. Us. The code.
尚恩,拜托了,我爱你
Sean.
尚恩,拜托了,我爱你
Please, I love you.
天啊
Oh, God.
真是温馨,真不错
That's very sweet. This is good.
大姐姐想要拯救弟弟
Big sister, comin' in for the rescue.
但有趣的是
But it's funny, because it wasn't you
六个月前不正是你 把他赶到街上去的吗?
But it's funny, because it wasn't you
六个月前不正是你 把他赶到街上去的吗?
who pulled him off the streets six months ago, now was it?
-什么?-让他没有东西吃
- What? - Put food in his mouth, right?
没有屋檐能遮雨
Or a roof over his head.
尚恩,如果我知道
Sean, if I had known
事情会这么严重
things had gotten so bad
我一定不会……
I... I would not...
你会怎样?
You woulda what?
你会张开双臂欢迎我回去吗?
You woulda welcomed me back with open arms?
还是你会像从前一样
Or would you've done what you always do
批评我,怀疑我
which is to... to judge me, and to doubt me
说我搞砸你的人生?
and to tell me all the ways I'm messin' up my life.
我就知道
Exactly.
谢谢你虚情假意的关心
Thank you for not pretending to actually care.
所以,你不如就……
And instead, why don't you just...
给我们那该死的密♥码♥吧
Give us the damn code!
尚恩……
Sean...
别激动……
It's okay...
看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me. Hey.
我不会要你开枪射你姐姐,好吗?
I'm not gonna make you shoot your sister. Okay?
我会自己动手
I'll just do it myself.
我会数到三
On three.
一
One...
我没有密♥码♥
I don't have it!
二
Two...
我知道密♥码♥
I know the code!
我知道密♥码♥
I know the code.
你知道吗?
You do?
当然了……
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表