剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
That doesn't seem a little bit weird to you?
任务是要护送箱子 这是你们能赎罪回家的机会
The crate is the mission!
任务是要护送箱子 这是你们能赎罪回家的机会
It is your ticket home, it is your redemption!
我们一定要带在身边
We are taking it, that is that!
你连装什么都不知道 是要保护什么?
You're defending something you don't even know what's in there!
休息一下吧,谁想喝咖啡?
Let's take a break. Who needs coffee?
-我要,谢谢 -好
- Me, please. - Okay.
谢谢
- Thanks. - Yeah.
你迷上她了
You have a crush on her.
-没有,你别乱讲 -乱讲?
No. Do not.
-没有,你别乱讲 -乱讲?
"Do not?" What're you, in the fifth grade?
-你是五年级生吗?-是啊,你是小五生吗?
"Do not?" What're you, in the fifth grade?
-你是五年级生吗?-是啊,你是小五生吗?
Yeah, what're you in, the fifth grade?
我只是不想说错话 让大家觉得不自在
Look, I just... I just don't wanna say the wrong thing
我只是不想说错话 让大家觉得不自在
and make everyone feel uncomfortable and just ruin it for everybody, so...
破坏大家的心情
and make everyone feel uncomfortable and just ruin it for everybody, so...
况且她或许对我没感觉
Besides, she might not feel the same way.
况且她或许对我没感觉
So, it's, you know, it's... it's... I don't care.
我不在乎
So, it's, you know, it's... it's... I don't care.
给他看那个啊
Show him the thing.
没错,你说得太对了
Yeah, you're right...
什么东西?
- The thing. - What's the thing?
我在空闲时间
Well, I may have, in my spare time
把你们两个的资料输进了齐吉
input some data about you two into Ziggy.
-你做了什么?-你想不想知道结果嘛?
You did what?
-你做了什么?-你想不想知道结果嘛?
Do you wanna know what is says or not?
-运行吧 -好
- Run it. - Okay.
艾蒂森跟班恩 成为情侣的概率是多少?
What is the probability of success
艾蒂森跟班恩 成为情侣的概率是多少?
in an Addison and Ben romantic relationship?
测试结果 成为情侣的概率为五成
-什么?-五五对开
- What? - Fifty-fifty? That's...
我从没见过这种结果
I've never seen that before.
我们掷了硬币,结果却直立落地
We just flipped a coin and it landed on its side.
-这该怎么办?-你让一切变得更糟了
- What do you do with that? - This just made everything
-这该怎么办?-你让一切变得更糟了
so much worse. Okay, thank you so much.
-真是谢谢你 -不是……听着……
so much worse. Okay, thank you so much.
-真是谢谢你 -不是……听着……
- No! No! Hey! Hey, look. - Both of you, seriously.
-真是谢谢你 -不是……听着……
Look. Over here.
看着我,或许齐吉是要你 相信自己的直觉
Look. Over here.
看着我,或许齐吉是要你 相信自己的直觉
Hey. Maybe it's just Ziggy's way of saying
看着我,或许齐吉是要你 相信自己的直觉
that you need to trust your gut.
-你的直觉很准的 -是吗?
You've got the strongest gut I know.
听着,你不需要担心成功概率
Look, you just don't need to worry about probability scenarios, okay?
只要跟随你的直觉就好了
Just worry about what your gut's telling you.
你的直觉是什么?
So, what is it tellin' ya?
事情不太对劲
Something isn't right.
有什么不太合理,对吧?
Something about this is off, isn't it?
佩雷兹
Perez?
-不行…… -做得好
- No! No! - Yes!
不要打开箱子 佩雷兹,我警告你
Do not open that crate! Perez, I am telling you right now.
-佩雷兹,我爱你 -这是命令
- Perez, I love you. - I am commanding you...
这一面也拆掉
Get this side.
我就在想,如果这个货物这么重要
I've been thinking
我就在想,如果这个货物这么重要
if this cargo was so important, why would they entrust it
为什么他们会派不信任的人护送?
if this cargo was so important, why would they entrust it
为什么他们会派不信任的人护送?
with the people who they trust the least?
我们是诱饵
We were decoys.
-对,但要引诱什么呢?-我不知道
Yeah, but decoys for what?
-对,但要引诱什么呢?-我不知道
I don't know.
小兵小卒不会知道国王皇后在想什么
Pawns rarely know the insights
小兵小卒不会知道国王皇后在想什么
of what the Kings and Queens are thinking, man.
但如果他们要把重要货物 运送到新德里
But if they have an important crate they need to move to New Delhi...
而俄军知情了,空军发现消息走漏
The Russians find out about it
而俄军知情了,空军发现消息走漏
the Air Force finds out the Russians know about it...
就让我们当诱饵,当炮灰 让俄♥国♥人击落我们
They send us as decoys, cannon fodder.
就让我们当诱饵,当炮灰 让俄♥国♥人击落我们
The Russians shoot us down
真正的货箱就能安全送达
so, the crate, whatever it is, gets through safely.
上头跟我说这攸关国♥家♥安♥全♥
They told me this was a matter of national security.
不会有人来救我们了
They're not comin' for us.
不会有人来救我们了
No one is.
我们得靠自己
We're on our own.
-这是礼貌的问题 -没错
- It's a courtesy thing! - Exactly!
-这是礼貌的问题 -没错
That's what it... Exactly!
他们甚至没问过我们 愿不愿意当诱饵
They... they didn't bother to ask us if we wanted to be decoys!
这就是我刚刚讲的,他们直接假设
No, that's what I'm talkin' about.
这就是我刚刚讲的,他们直接假设
They just assumed that we were too scared
我们没有胆子接受这个任务
They just assumed that we were too scared
我们没有胆子接受这个任务
or worthless to even say yes to this mission.
-我应该会答应 -是啊,大概是吧
- Probably woulda said yes. - Right, exactly. Probably, yes.
-我们八成还是会接下这个任务 -我们会答应的
I mean, Grier, for sure, would've said yes.
-我们八成还是会接下这个任务 -我们会答应的
For sure, Grier says yes.
对吧,中尉?
- Right, LT? - Right?
你知道我最气的是什么吗?不是上级,他们本来就难预测
You know what really pisses me off?
你知道我最气的是什么吗?不是上级,他们本来就难预测
Not them. They're predictable.
我很气我自己
I'm mad at myself
竟然会相信我们这样的人
for believing.
竟然会相信我们这样的人
For allowing myself to think for a moment
竟然会相信我们这样的人
that people like us, like me, deserve a second chance.
能得到赎罪的机会
that people like us, like me, deserve a second chance.
我们永远回不了家了
We're never gettin' back home.
我对失望也略知一二
I know a thing or two about disappointment.
这种永远回不了家的感觉
Feeling like you can never get back home again.
即使在被导弹击中之前
Even before the SAM hit us today
我就因为陷入困境而感到挫败
I was feeling defeated about being stuck.
我了解这种沮丧
So, I know.
我了解这种沮丧
I know how frustrating
这种屈辱,这种恐惧
how humiliating, how scary it is.
但我的未婚妻跟我说过 当一切都失去了
But my fiancée once told me
但我的未婚妻跟我说过 当一切都失去了
that when all is lost
你也只能重新站起来
the one thing you can do is get back up
继续一步步向前
and put one foot in front of the other.
自怜自艾够了,该出发了
Pity party's over. It's time to go.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
-前往那个苏俄无线电中继站 -好耶
We are making it to that Russian relay station.
佩雷兹负责连上他们的天线 向舰队发送求救信♥号♥♥
- Hell, yeah! - Have Perez patch
佩雷兹负责连上他们的天线 向舰队发送求救信♥号♥♥
into their antenna, contact their fleet
佩雷兹负责连上他们的天线 向舰队发送求救信♥号♥♥
to let them know that we're alive and that we need rescue.
-遵命 -我还没打算放弃,你们呢?
- Yeah! - I am not ready to give up.
-遵命 -我还没打算放弃,你们呢?
- Are you guys? - No!
-不放弃…… -出发
- Are you guys? - No!
-不放弃…… -出发
Let's go!
一切都会晴朗的
I think it's gonna clear up!
我们出发
We're Oscar Mike.
你知道我早晚都会发现的吧?
You know I'm gonna find out eventually, right?
-发现什么?-你说的背叛
- About what? - About the betrayal!
-发现什么?-你说的背叛
- Whatever this betrayal is. - Would you stop it?
你够了吗?我只是流太多血,脑袋不清楚
- Whatever this betrayal is. - Would you stop it?
你够了吗?我只是流太多血,脑袋不清楚
I was not in my right mind, I lost all that blood.
罗尼,我一天有23小时在你身边 哪有时间做其他事?
Ronny, I literally stand next to you 23 hours a day
罗尼,我一天有23小时在你身边 哪有时间做其他事?
when would I have time to do anything?
-一小时够你做很多事了 -你疯了
- You can do a lot in an hour! - Okay, you're insane.
心虚的人最爱这样讲
Yeah, that's exactly what a guilty man would say!
你很有领导的天分,你知道吧?
You're a natural leader.
你很有领导的天分,你知道吧?
You know that, right?
我们家是军人世家
Military service in our family goes back to...
可以追溯到美国独♥立♥时期
Military service in our family goes back to...
可以追溯到美国独♥立♥时期
I don't know, just about the Declaration of Independence.
我唯一的心愿就是尽好自己的本分
It's all I wanted...
我唯一的心愿就是尽好自己的本分
was to do my part, you know?
闯出点成就
To leave a mark.
好笑的是,罗尼说得对
You know, the funny thing is, Ronny was right.
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表