剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表
A life that you left me in...
让我生活在孤独之中
alone.
我们该走了,有个疯女人,在大喊关于时空的东西
Hey, we need to get outta here.
我们该走了,有个疯女人,在大喊关于时空的东西
You know they say there's some crazy woman
我们该走了,有个疯女人,在大喊关于时空的东西
yelling about space and time.
你准备好帮我赢回真爱了吗?
Now, are you ready to win back my love?
你还好吗?
How we doin'?
轮到你来关心我了
Your turn to check on me?
是啊,汤姆要我们轮班来关心你
Yeah, Tom actually has us working in shifts, so...
当然了
Of course he does.
听我说……
Look, I'm...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
班恩那样说真的有失公允
That was... was really unfair of Ben.
并没有
No, it wasn't.
这正是我最担心的状况
What happened is exactly
这正是我最担心的状况
what I feared would happen.
我对瑞秋隐瞒了一件重要的事
I kept something important from Rachel.
当时我觉得这是在保护她
And I think at the time I thought that
当时我觉得这是在保护她
that maybe I was protecting her, but...
可是现在……
that maybe I was protecting her, but...
可是现在……
Now...
我觉得我当时,只是还没准备好应对这件事
I just think that maybe I wasn't really ready to deal with it.
你是说班恩或许,只是还没准备好应对这件事?
So, are you saying that Ben
你是说班恩或许,只是还没准备好应对这件事?
just might not be ready to deal with it?
你好,又见面了,我们有一些花临时要送进去
Hello again. We just have a few last-minute flowers.
这叫做一些?
You call that a few?
是啊,新娘在等这些花
Yeah, well, see, the bride is expecting these
如果晚到了她会非常生气的
and she gets really pissed off when anyone's late.
她在说谎
She is lying. Laura has the patience of an angel.
劳拉跟天使一样有耐心
She is lying. Laura has the patience of an angel.
我们准备要离开了,抱歉打扰
- I just... - Was about to just leave!
我们准备要离开了,抱歉打扰
Sorry for the confusion.
她会喜欢的
She'll love it.
去吧,她会爱上你的
There. She'll love you.
他甚至没有穿晚礼服,真没格调
Guy doesn't have the decency to wear a tux.
别管他了
Don't worry about him.
你还记得刚刚排练的吗?
Do you remember what we rehearsed?
我是演员啊,背台词是我的老本行
Yeah, I'm an actor. I memorize lines for a living.
你好
Hey, you.
尼欧,你怎么又回来了?
Neal, what? You came back?
劳拉,我知道这很疯狂
Laura, I know this is crazy
但放弃我们曾拥有的那些,那才更是丧心病狂
but what would be crazier is to throw away what we have.
宇宙对我们并不友好
The universe hasn't been kind to us, but it...
但宇宙也没有放弃我们
it hasn't given up on us either.
我们曾克服重重难关,让我们再往前几步吧
We've already overcome impossible odds
我们曾克服重重难关,让我们再往前几步吧
so let's just go a little further.
让我回到你的身边
Let me come home to you.
因为我知道,你的心是我的归属
Because in my heart, I know that's where I belong.
尼欧,你真是个温柔的人
Neal.
尼欧,你真是个温柔的人
You are such a sweet man.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你现在看起来好迷茫
You just seem so lost right now.
-什么?-如此大阵仗地回来找我
- What? - Coming back with this grand gesture
好像在演你的电影,但这不是电影,尼欧
like we're in one of your movies, but we are not, Neal.
这是现实世界,是我的人生
This is reality. This is my life.
我们曾经相爱过
We loved each other once.
但那是好多年前的事了
But that was years ago.
我已经不是当初那个我了
And I am not that woman anymore, and you are not that man
你也改变了许多,无论你多么希望能回到从前
And I am not that woman anymore, and you are not that man
你也改变了许多,无论你多么希望能回到从前
no matter how much you wish you could be.
该学着放手了
It's time to let go.
该继续向前走了
It's time to move on.
我无法让你的梦想成真
I can't make your dream come true.
你必须寻找新的梦想
You have to find a new dream.
-对不起 -不要道歉
- I'm sorry. - No sorries.
-我应该听你的话 -没关系的
- I should've listened. - It's okay.
我失去理智了
I was out of my mind.
我可以理解
It's understandable.
你可以原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me?
没有什么好原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
这不是你的错,夏默
It's not your fault, Summer.
-是我把你拖来的 -不是这样的
I dragged you here.
-是我把你拖来的 -不是这样的
No, you didn't.
这是我的诅咒
It is my curse.
我在短暂的时间里,曾经魅力无穷
I am impossibly charming.
我在短暂的时间里,曾经魅力无穷
At least for a little while, and then it starts to diminish
但这份魅力消失的速度
At least for a little while, and then it starts to diminish
比我愿意承认的还要快
a little more quickly than I would like to admit.
我们还要上今夜秀,现在该动身了……
Well, we still have The Tonight Show
不用
- so we should get going. - No.
我要去航海了
I am going sailing.
第一天上班,一切都和你想像中的一样吗?
First full day. Is it all you hoped and dreamed?
除了这些文书工作,并没有
Aside from all this paperwork
除了这些文书工作,并没有
no, it's so much more.
发生太多事了
no, it's so much more.
我妻子过世时
When my wife died
大家突然之间都感到好无力
I remember suddenly feeling how powerless we all are.
无论我们怎么去想
No matter what we think.
我们在做的是时空旅行
And working here, with time travel
我从来没想过会体会到……
the one thing I thought I wouldn't have to feel...
无力感
Was powerless.
我也曾犯过这种错
Yeah, I made that mistake too.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然了
Sure.
是关于伊恩跟珍恩吗?
Is it...
是关于伊恩跟珍恩吗?
about Ian and Jenn?
我知道他们俩有什么秘密,但他们一直都这样
Because I know they're up to something.
我知道他们俩有什么秘密,但他们一直都这样
Then again, they often are.
-不是 -关于班恩跟艾蒂森?
No.
-不是 -关于班恩跟艾蒂森?
Ben and Addison?
不是,我觉得现阶段,最好是让她去主导
No.
不是,我觉得现阶段,最好是让她去主导
I think the best thing I can do there is let her take the lead.
我想问的是时空跃进器
My question's about the Quantum Accelerator.
我想你恐怕是问错人了
I'm not sure I'm the guy to ask about that.
先是山姆贝奇特,现在是宋班恩
First Sam Beckett, now Ben Song.
这两次事件,我们都假设,有什么出错了
In both cases
这两次事件,我们都假设,有什么出错了
our assumption was something went wrong.
只要解决问题,他们两个就能回来了
And if we can fix it, one or both of them could come home.
这是我们的目标
Yeah, that is the goal.
但时空跃进的动力会不会就是牺牲?
But what if the engine of Quantum Leap is sacrifice?
牺牲会不会就是我们要付出的代价?
What if sacrifice is the price we have to pay for change?
三十年来,我们总以为是科技出了错
For 30 years, we assumed the technology was broken.
但这会不会本来就是单向的旅行?
But what if it has to be a one-way trip?
我不觉得这会令人退却
But I don't think that'll stop people from leaping.
尽管如此,还是会有人愿意跃进
I think some will go, even if that's the cost.
我们的内心深处,有一股想要导正过去的力量
There's something deep down inside of us
我们的内心深处,有一股想要导正过去的力量
that strives to do better.
我们要让华府的官员理解这件事
Then that's what we need to show the folks in Washington.
是啊
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我们到了
We're here.
这里不是码头,也不是今夜秀现场,这是哪里?
This isn't the Marina or Leno. Where the hell are we?
你女儿家
Your daughter's house.
你怎么会知道……
Well, how the hell did you...
你真是聪明,夏默,但是……
Well, that was very clever, Summer, but...
她不想见我
she doesn't wanna see me.
不然她为何把这些信都退还?
Why do you think she sent all these letters back?
你要我去敲门,跟她说……
What am I supposed to do? Just walk up there
你要我去敲门,跟她说……
knock on the door and just say, "I'm... I am so sorry."
我很抱歉吗?
knock on the door and just say, "I'm... I am so sorry."
感觉是个不错的开端
剧集 | 时空怪客(2022) | 导航列表