剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我把三大家族拧成了一股绳
That I was the man who brought the Three Clans together as one.
我在埃蒙葬礼上的悼词 字字肺腑
I meant what I said in Eamon's eulogy.
埃蒙生前就是个疯子
Eamon was a rabid lunatic,
干那种肮脏的生意 死了也是咎由自取
drowned to death on his own dirty business.
对基洛兰先生放尊重点
Show Mr. Killoran respect.
别介意 巴比
No offense, Bobby.
我知道你服侍埃蒙多年
I know you served Eamon well all those years.
我很欣赏你的忠心
And I appreciate loyalty.
-谈谈吧 -好
- Shall we? - Ay.
三大家族团结一心
The Three Clans united.
和平共处 利益共享
We'll have peace and profits.
戴夫林家族掌握了本国最优的走私路线
Devlins have the best smuggling routes in the nation.
你的家族擅长军♥火♥生意
You have the gun runners.
默多克家族精于毒品贩卖♥♥
Murdocks know how to traffic drugs.
-我们强强联合... -想法不错
- If we combine our expertise -- - Nice thought.
但悼词说得好不能让你免罪 康纳
But delivering a rousing eulogy doesn't make you a free man, Conor.
我在都柏林畅行无阻
I walk free in Dublin.
但也仅在都柏林而已
But only Dublin.
爱尔兰其他地方的警♥察♥都在追捕你
The rest of Ireland's police are after you.
我不能和逃犯合作
I can't do business with a fugitive.
我是想共享三大家族的所有资源
I mean unification of all resources.
包括我们收买♥♥的警♥察♥
Including our friends in the police.
以及爱尔兰境内所有被收买♥♥的法官和政客
Our links to judges and politicians across all of Ireland.
三大家族和平共处 利益共享...
Peace and profits for the Clans...
而你则能获得自♥由♥之身
and freedom for you.
两位 你们看他
Guys. Look at him.
大家纷纷涌入教堂
聆听康纳·戴夫林的悼词
没错
Exactly.
等下 等下
Yeah, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on.
没错 那是"小巴比"
Yep. That's Little Bobby.
他曾是埃蒙·戴夫林的得力手下
He was one of Eamon Devlin's top lieutenants.
你们看他的肢体语言
耸肩 眼神游离
他不仅越过了康纳·戴夫林
He's not just walking past Conor Devlin --
还把整个身体转向了别处
He's turning his whole body away from him.
让出广阔空间
Clearing a wide path.
典型的战斗或逃跑反应
他曾在埃蒙身边效力多年
After all those years by Eamon's side,
也许并不满意戴夫林家族现在的走向
he may not like where the Devlin Clan's headed now.
"避实而击虚"
"Avoid what is strong. Strike what is weak."
你把整本书都背下来了
知己知彼
第三章
Chapter 3.
第八章
And Chapter 8 --
"不可胜在已 可胜在敌"
"The enemy's dispositions can best be obtained from his own men."
"小巴比"能带我们找到安德里亚和伊莎贝拉
Little Bobby will lead us to Andrea and Isabella.
接近他可不容易
Well, there's no easy way to get to him,
更别说跟他谈谈了
much less talk to him.
我们不是要找他谈谈 欧文
We're not gonna talk to him, Owen.
我们要抓捕他
We're gonna take him.
我会和杰克·默多克商讨一下你的方案
I'll discuss your plan with Jackie Murdock,
但我有个条件
but I have conditions.
尽管说
Name them.
不许再贩卖♥♥人口
No more human trafficking.
这种肮脏的生意该和埃蒙一起死去
That racket died with Eamon.
不许再向联调局寻仇
End your vendetta with the FBI.
你的报复行为给我们招来了太多关注
Your blood feud is bringing far too much attention to all of us.
我致悼词时说过了
You heard my speech.
我会放下所有仇恨
No more vendettas or revenge.
句句肺腑
I meant it.
是吗
Did you, lad?
我以我弟的灵魂起誓 利亚姆
On my dear brother's soul, Liam.
我过几天给你答复
You'll be hearing from me soon.
我立刻安排释放那个意大利男人和他女儿
I'll go about freeing the Italian man and his daughter immediately.
不行 巴比
You'll do no such thing, Bobby.
你在美国待了太久
You've been gone in America a long time,
我得提醒你...
so I'll remind you --
对利亚姆·基洛兰言而无信会死得很惨
Men who break oaths with Liam Killoran die.
违抗我的命令也不得好死
And men who disobey me die slowly.
看路 大姐
Watch where you're going, missus!
我真是笨手笨脚
Such a bleeding eejit I am.
没事
It's all right.
他应该就在我们前面
He should be right in front of us.
在那儿
There he is!
我们看到他了
We got him!
收到 艾丽克丝
Copy that, Alex.
-没事吧 -没事
- We okay? - Yeah, yeah, we're all right.
我瞄不准车胎
I can't get a good shot at the tires!
不许动
Don't move!
帕娃蒂
Parvati.
你好 艾丽克丝
Hello, Alex.
你敢动她 我就杀了你
You hurt her, and I'll kill you.
我绝不会对小孩子下手...
I'd never hurt a child...
前提是她家大人肯配合
provided the adults in her life act sensibly.
你想怎样
What do you want?
把杀我儿子的人交给我
The man who killed my son.
瑞恩·布斯
Ryan Booth.
把他交给我 我就放人
Give him to me, and they go free.
给你24小时
You got 24 hours.
康纳...
Co--
我从小就为戴夫林家族效力
I've been a soldier for the Devlin Clan since I've been a teenager.
知道我怎么活下来的吗
You know how I survived?
我不是最能打的 也不是最聪明的
I wasn't the toughest or the smartest.
但我最忠心
I'm the most loyal.
忠心是我的特长
That's my gift.
上帝几乎没赋予我任何优点
God passed me on most everything else,
但论忠心 我当仁不让
but that, he gave me in spades.
既然如此
Knowing all that,
我问你
let me ask you a question.
你怎么能说服我背叛戴夫林家族呢
How the hell do you think you're gonna convince me to betray the Devlins?
好吧 那我们就谈谈忠心的问题
Yeah, let's keep talking about that loyalty.
联调局没有杀埃蒙·戴夫林
The FBI didn't kill Eamon Devlin.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
你看看尸检报告
Look at the coroner's report.
埃蒙是被点22子弹打死的
Eamon was killed by a .22 round.
低口径 没有穿透伤
Low caliber, no exit wound.
子弹打进了头骨 造成脑死亡
The slug rattles around inside the skull, destroying the brain.
凶器是把"杀手"手♥枪♥
That's an assassin's bullet.
你知道谁用的是这种手♥枪♥吗
Now, you know anyone who carries that type of gun?
你说谎
You're a lyin' sack.
报告是假的
That report ain't real.
说谎的人是康纳·戴夫林
The only lying sack is Conor Devlin.
-我不相信 -你相信
- I don't believe you. - Yes, you do.
你是相信的
Yes, you do.
我们哪有机会
How did we do it?
我们怎么对他下杀手
How did we kill him?
包括你在内的所有人都没能拦住我们
We got past all those men? We got past you?
我们杀了埃蒙 然后顺利逃脱了
We shot Eamon and got out?
你保护他多年
You've kept him alive for all these years,
一帮人生地不熟的美国人
and a bunch of Americans who don't even know your world
几天内就成功打入
managed to infiltrate it in a couple of days
杀死了都柏林最有权势的人
and kill the most powerful man in Dublin?
谁信啊
Come on.
内心深处 抛开忠诚不谈
Down deep inside of you, under all that loyalty,
其实你也觉得不对劲
there's a voice that's been telling you something ain't right,
我们俩心知肚明
and we both know it.
安德里亚和伊莎贝拉
Andrea and Isabella.
他们在哪儿 巴比
Where are they, Bobby?
如果我们没能及时赶到
If we don't arrive in time,
就会错过守卫轮换
we're gonna miss the guard changeover.
前期是"小巴比"没骗我们
Assuming we can trust Little Bobby.
-你能行吗 -当然
- Are you good to go? - Of course I am.
这可不是普通的任务
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表