剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
你只能专注于...
You just have to take stock of --
我们在说谁
Who are we talking about?
你还是尤尔根
Jurgen or you?
我是在说你 莱斯莉
I'm talking about you, Leslie.
我之前告诉我妈 我要效力于五角大楼时
When I told my mother I was gonna work for the Pentagon,
她直接要跟我断绝母女关系
she practically disowned me.
"拯救世界的方法有多种 你非得选择去五角大楼"
"All the things you could be doing to fix the world."
她说 这种工作违背良知
She said it was immoral.
我的双手会沾满鲜血
Blood on my hands.
她也是科学家吗
She a scientist, too?
不 博士...
No. PhD...
专攻清洁艺术
in janitorial arts.
做家政服务
Cleaning people's houses.
她肯定会喜欢尤尔根
She and Jurgen would have been thick as thieves.
请我的南方美人喝一杯
Complimentary beverage for my southern belle?
-我请客 -不用了 谢谢
- It's on me. - I'm good, thanks.
如果你恶心想吐 可以来杯姜汁汽水
Maybe a ginger ale if you're feeling nauseous.
谁说我恶心想吐了
Who said I'm feeling nauseous?
我看到你包里的验孕棒了
I saw the pregnancy test in your bag.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谢尔比 别装了 你怎么不告诉我呢
Shelby, come on. How could you not tell me?
我说了 我没有验孕棒
I'm telling you. I don't have a pregnancy test.
你肯定拿错包了
You must have opened up someone else's bag.
队员的背包都一个样
The team duffels all look the same.
里面全是女人的衣服
Well, it was full of women's clothes
除非哈里喜欢穿运动内衣 不然能是谁的包
and, unless Harry's into sports bras, then whose was it?
她饿了
She got hungry.
没事吧
Everything all right in here?
没事 就是有点惊讶
No... surprises.
没啥事
Almost none.
对 你没事吧
Yeah. You doing okay?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
很好
Great.
那就好
Good.
迪普 你有空吗
Deep, you got a second?
没有
No.
我知道赛琳是你在这儿最好的朋友 但是...
I know Celine was your closest friend here, but --
不
No.
她曾是我在这儿唯一的朋友
She was my only friend here.
不是这样的
That's just not true.
我得确认 你能否胜任这份工作
I need you to tell me if you're capable of doing this job.
我能胜任
I can do the job.
我把话说清楚
Well, let me clarify.
我必须确认你能否胜任这份工作
I need to know if I should be putting you in a position
你要对其他特工的生命安全负责
where you're responsible for the lives of your fellow agents.
我明白 我正努力确保他们的安全
Understood. That's what I'm trying to do right now.
我能走了吗
May I go?
走吧
Sure.
我想联♥系♥欧文 但手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
I tried to check in with Owen, but now there's no cell service.
我们只能靠自己了 还有四小时到站
We're on our own. Four more hours.
各位 火车慢下来了
Guys, we're slowing down.
女士们 先生们 车厢内起火了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a fire onboard.
你们俩赶紧起来
You two stand fast.
请就近从出口下车 不要留在车上
Proceed to the nearest exit. Do not disembark...
突然起火 必须全员撤离
Sudden fire forces full evac.
只有我一个人觉得不对劲吗
This feel off to anybody else?
如果我想伏击 就会这么做
It's what I'd do if I was planning an ambush.
对 我们被人跟踪了
Yep. We were followed.
或者 有人追上来了
Or tracked.
各位 我们不能下车 不知道外面情况如何
Guys, we can't leave the train. We don't know what's outside.
我们也不知道车内的情况
We don't know what's in here, either.
那我们就留在车上 无论如何 火车还能作掩护
So we stay. For better or worse, the train's a bunker.
留下就会暴露身份 杀手就能认出我们
We stay, we blow cover, putting targets on our backs.
那我们分头行动
So we split up.
哈里 我带着箱子留在这儿
Harry, I'll take the case and keep it over here.
其他人下车
Everyone else leaves, okay?
不行 国防部要求我们必须有一人与箱子寸步不离
No, DOD requires one of us to be with the case at all times.
-我留下 -我留下
- I'll stay. - I'll stay.
好吧 莱斯莉留下
Okay. I'll keep Leslie.
我们俩一起上的车 一起留下不会太可疑
We boarded together. It'll be less suspicious.
走吧
Let's go.
-麦奎格 如果是伏击... -对
- McQuigg, if this is an ambush -- - Yep.
-我们相当于把猎物送进了屠宰场 -对
- We are leading the cattle straight to the killing floor. - Yeah.
女士们 先生们 抱歉为您带来了不便
Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for any inconvenience.
我们尚在排查故障 请耐心等候
We appreciate your patience while we locate the problem.
安全起见 请远离火车
For your safety, please step away from the train
等候进一步通知
and wait for further instructions.
不 我就是觉得让她留在车上有些轻率
No, I just -- I think it's reckless for her to be here.
原因呢
Because?
她可能怀孕了
If she's pregnant.
孕妇工作很轻率吗
It's reckless for a pregnant woman to work?
不是 这可不是普通工作 谢尔比
No, this isn't normal work, Shelby.
你越说越离谱
You're being ridiculous.
假设我们有一个五岁的孩子
Okay, so if we had a kid -- let's say 5 years old --
你会带她执行任务吗
you'd bring her with us on an op?
当然不会 但这是两码事
No, of course not. But that's different.
怎么说
How?
怎么了
What?
你假设时 用的是"她"
You said "her" when you referred to our baby.
就是个假设啊
Our imaginary baby.
你想要女孩
You want a daughter?
我没认真考虑过这事
I haven't really thought about it.
听着不像啊
Sounds like you have.
不说这个 艾丽克丝有男友了吗
Wait, so is Alex seeing someone?
不知道 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
你不好奇孩子的父亲是谁吗
Are you not curious who the dad is?
与我无关
Not my business.
怎么样
Anything?
一切正常
All clear.
女士们 先生们 感谢您的耐心等候
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your patience...
内森
Nathan!
内森
Nathan!
内森
Nathan!
内森
Nathan?
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
我一不留神 我儿子就跑了
I turned my head for a second and my son ran off.
乐意效劳
Sure. Yeah.
你儿子长什么样
What's, what's your boy look like?
他是不是跑回车上了
Do you think he ran back on board?
小孩子们确实喜欢火车...
Kids do love trains --
法多♥维♥茨博士 箱子在哪里
Dr. Fedowitz, where is it?
2-1-2-5-5-5-4-3-8-8.
5-8-2-3-1-3-2-5-4-3.
8-5-8-5-1-3-5-2-4-2.
2-1-2-5-5-5-4-3-8-8.
5-8-2-8-1-3-2-5-4-3.
8-5-8-5-1-3 --
你在干什么
What are you doing?
数字乱序排列
It's a number scramble.
我害怕时 就会这么做
It's something I do when I'm scared.
我幼年起就这样了
Started when I was a kid.
我妈由此得知我很有天赋
It's how Mom knew I had a gift.
让我试试
Let me try it.
2-1-2-5-5-5-4-3-8-8.
打乱顺序 再说一遍
Now give it back to me scrambled.
1-8-8-5-3-4-5-2-2-5.
哎哟 不错啊
Damn. Not bad.
我还没见过实验室以外的人能玩转这个游戏
I have never seen anyone outside PELEUS do that.
你们没听到通知吗
Did you hear the announcement?
把个人物品都留下 立刻下车
Leave all personal belongings behind and evacuate now.
-好吧 听着 -女士们 别让我说第二遍
- Yeah, okay, listen -- - Now, ladies, I'm not going to ask again.
个人物品都留下
And leave all personal belongings.
在哪里
Where is it?
带我过去
Take me to it.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表