剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢 我要尝试夹住动脉
Thank you. I'm gonna... I'm gonna try to clamp the artery.
准备好了
I got it.
格雷西 会有点刺痛
All right, Gracie, this is gonna sting a little bit, okay?
我要抽点血
I'm gonna draw some blood.
艾丽克丝 这是为了以防我死掉吗
Alex, is this... is this in case I die?
是的
Yes. It is.
不再骗你了
No more lies, okay?
很抱歉我打电♥话♥给外婆了
I'm sorry for calling my grandma.
我只是想听听她的声音
I just wanted to hear her voice.
我知道 没事 你没做错
I know. You're fine. You did nothing wrong.
开始夹吧
You're good.
你确定要回去吗
You sure you want to go back in there?
他们一旦发现达蒙死了
As soon as they realize Damon's gone,
第一个就会杀掉你
you'll be the first one they kill.
但愿在那之前 我们能了解到他们掌握的信息
Well, hopefully not before we learn any information they might have.
我要你向我保证
Look, I need your word
无论如何 你都会把信息传达给我的队友
you'll get that information back to my team no matter what.
先生们
Boys.
遇到你们真高兴
Fancy meeting you here.
格罗斯被丢到湖里了
Grosch is in the lake.
那我们来得正好
Then our timing is impeccable.
发动突击吧
Let's light 'em up.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
联调局 趴下
FBI! Get on the ground!
联调局 趴下 趴下
FBI! Get down! On the ground! On the ground!
前进 快 快
Let's go! Move! Move! Move!
趴下 趴下
On the ground! On the ground!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down! Get down!
前进 前进
Let's go! Let's go!
我们要找一个冷藏箱
All right, we're looking for a cooler,
一台制冷设备
a refrigeration unit,
任何能储存病原体的东西
anything where they can store the pathogen.
我好像找到了
I think I found them.
欧文 我...
Owen, listen. I'm... I'm...
别向我道歉
Don't... don't apologize to me.
我们当时都是身不由己
We both did what we had to do.
都是为了拿下这群混♥蛋♥
We brought these guys down.
糟了
We got a problem.
怎么了
What?
应该有十瓶
There's supposed to be 10.
我只找到九瓶
I only count nine.
有一瓶被人拿走了
There's still one out there.
荷兰隧♥道♥
成功了吗
Did it work?
应该成功了
I think so.
止住血了 所以...
The bleeding stopped, so...
谢天谢地
Thank God.
直升机来了吗
Is that it?
直升机来接我们了 格雷西
That's our ride, Gracie.
你真的很勇敢
You did so good.
让一下
Excuse me.
达蒙 我现在不方便接你电♥话♥
Damon, I can't have you calling me here.
沃伦 我们的人想打退堂鼓
Warren, our man is getting cold feet.
不想袭击目标了
Doesn't want to hit his target.
-你最好打给他 -一旦瑞威打通电♥话♥...
- You should call him. - If Renway makes the call...
我就能通过电♥话♥号♥码进行定位
I'm pinging the number for location.
别再打给我了 达蒙
Don't call me again, Damon.
我们用格罗斯在播客上的声音
We used Grosch's voice from his podcasts
剪接出了我们想要他说的话
to cut together what we needed him to say.
成功了吗
Did it work?
嗯 瑞威在打电♥话♥
Yep. Renway's calling.
我打给欧文 告知他莱斯特的位置
I'll call Owen with Lester's location.
信♥号♥♥定位
莱斯特·乔·布兰克斯
他一定就在本街区内
He's got to be within this block.
发现他了
I got him.
病原体在哪儿
Where's the pathogen?!
到底在哪儿
Where the hell is it?!
你们来晚了
You're too late.
麦奎格 流动厨房♥ 快点
McQuigg, soup kitchen. Go! Go!
我看着他
I got him.
该死
Damn.
联调局
FBI!
这栋大楼现在要接受隔离
This building is now under quarantine.
大家保持镇定 救援正在赶来
Everyone remain calm. Help is on the way.
封锁这栋建筑 不许任何人出入
Seal this facility, nobody in or out.
是 长官 这就去
Yes, sir. Will do.
陆军医务司令部
德特里克堡
艾丽克丝 你本该帮我救出谢尔比后
Alex, you were supposed to help me save Shelby
就回去安心度日
and then go back to your life.
你不该留下
You weren't supposed to stay.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝 你醒了吗
Alex, are you awake?
别再对我动心思了
Don't ever do that again.
不会了 我很抱歉
I won't. I'm... I'm so... I'm sorry.
她醒了
She's up.
你感觉怎么样
我现在没事了
I'm fine now.
欧文
Owen.
我没事
I'm okay.
你也没染病
And you're not sick.
我们都没事
We're all good.
他们用格雷西的血制出了解药
They made a cure using Gracie's blood.
你没事真好 我本来还很担心
I'm glad you're okay. I was worried.
你就是艾丽克丝·帕里什
So, you're Alex Parrish.
没错
I am.
你是谁
Who are you?
麦奎格 是你吗
McQuigg, is that you?
还得洗掉这些刺青
Still got to get rid of the tattoos,
但洗个澡 刮完胡子 又是帅哥一枚
but the shower and shave was a good start.
给你们介绍一下团队最新成员
I want you all to meet the newest member of your team,
麦克·麦奎格特工
Special Agent Mike McQuigg.
你这是要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
我想去看看格雷西
I want to see Gracie.
格雷西
Gracie.
好呀
Cheerio.
好呀
Cheerio?
没人会这么说了
Yeah no one says "cheerio."
你今天救了我们所有人
You know, you saved all our lives today.
哈里刚告诉我 你的养父母来了
So, Harry just told me that your foster parents are here,
但你不想见他们
but you don't want to see them.
他们不是我真正的家人
They're not my real family.
但他们还是很担心你
Real enough to worry about you.
养父母都是暂时的
Foster parents means temporary.
如果你愿意一试 也许能长久呢
Maybe if you give it a chance, it could be more than temporary.
我还是住酒店好了
Maybe I'll just live in a hotel.
你知道酒店也是暂时的吧
You know hotels are temporary, too, right?
你要搬走了吗
You're moving?
这个嘛...
Well...
我朋友找到一间公♥寓♥ 她觉得我会喜欢
My friend found an apartment that she thinks I'll like.
迈出第一步总是很难 格雷西
First steps are hard, Gracie.
如果我勇敢迈出 你也愿意迈出吗
If I take mine, will you take yours?
很好
Good.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表