剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
他和前间谍特工联手 有什么不可能
He's working with a former spy.
但他知道我和我父母的事情
But he knows things about me, about my parents.
稍做调查 知道这些并不难
All of which can be dug up with a little bit of research.
你想怎样 瑞恩 杀了他
What do you want to do, Ryan? Shoot him?
暂时不会
Not yet.
我们该先把他绑起来 关在阁楼
We should tie him up and throw him in the attic for now.
万一他是无辜的呢
And what if he's innocent?
那我们不就袭击并劫持了一个无辜人吗
Then we will have assaulted and held hostage an innocent man.
不行 不能把他绑起来
No, we are not tying him up.
看住他就好了
Let's just keep an eye on him.
他没武器
He's unarmed.
就...
Just...
你干什么
The hell are you doing?
我想切一下乔治给我做的三明治
I'm cutting this sandwich George made for me.
你们真是神经质
Sheesh, you people.
乔治在哪儿
Where is George?
他带杜克出去散步了
He took Duke out for a walk.
好吧
Okay.
一定是乔治触发了感应器
George must have tripped a sensor.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
天呐
My gosh.
你看
Look at that.
那是谁
Who is that?
玛雅
That's Maya.
她干什么
What the hell's she doing?
欧文
Owen.
这里有一张谢尔比住♥宅♥的结构图
There's a blueprint of Shelby's mansion here.
天呐 还有安保系统的分布图
God. They've got the entire security system layout as well.
我们得赶紧回去
We need to get back now.
停
Stop!
别动
Don't move.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
一块压板
A pressure plate.
有炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
一旦我们移开脚
If we step off this thing,
这里就会爆♥炸♥
this whole place is wired to blow,
我们就得葬身于此
and us along with it.
要不是快死了 这样还真尴尬
This would be awkward if we weren't about to die.
我们不会死
We are not going to die.
这可说不好
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
感应器在那儿
Well, that's the sensor.
玛雅刚才就站在这里
This is the exact spot Maya was standing on.
为什么停在这里
Why stop here?
也许她刚才在探查屋内的情况
Maybe she was scoping out the house,
以此决定行动方案
debating her approach.
你看
Look.
她朝那边去了
She went in that direction.
走吧
Let's go.
要杀我们的那个女人就躲在外面
That woman who's trying to kill us is out there somewhere?
她怎么找到我们的
How did she find us?
我不知道 但艾丽克丝和瑞恩去处理了
I don't know, but Alex and Ryan are handling it.
保持冷静就好
Just stay calm.
你们到底把我卷入什么麻烦了
What the hell have you people dragged me into?
-你又是谁 -她邻居
- Who are you again? - I'm the neighbor.
你退后点
You need to stay back.
多一个人帮忙看看没坏处
Well, another pair of eyes couldn't hurt,
况且我隔着200码都能看见白尾鹿
especially one that can spot a whitetail at 200 yards out.
鹿可不会杀人
I've never met a deer that can kill a man.
我不知道到底怎么回事
I don't know what's going on here,
但此事与我无关
but this has nothing to do with me.
我要回家
I'm going home.
本 别走 很危险
Ben, don't! It could be dangerous.
-你没事吧 -没事 就是有点晕
- You okay? - Yeah, I-I'm fine. Just dizzy.
能给我拿点冰块敷一下吗
D-Do you think I could get a little ice for my head?
好
Sure.
盯着外面的情况 我去去就回
Keep an eye out. I'll be right back.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about all this.
等下 不太对劲
Wait. Something's wrong.
怎么了
What is it?
如果要突袭住♥宅♥ 为什么...
If you're gonna attack the house, why --
为什么走这边
why go this way?
她是想引我们出来
She was drawing us out.
-你快回去 -什么
- Go. - What?
-快走 -我不能把你一个人留在外面
- Go! - I'm not leaving you out here.
我和谢尔比 你只能保护一个
Well, you're either leaving me out here or Shelby in there.
你比我跑得快
You're a faster runner than me.
快回去 这里有我呢 快走
Go. I got this. Go!
谢尔比呢
Where's Shelby?
她去地窖拿手电筒了
She went to the cellar to get a flashlight.
她早就在厨房♥柜台上给我们放了几只手电筒
She put flashlights for us out on the kitchen table.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again.
谢尔比在哪里
Where's Shelby?
他手里有刀
He's got a knife!
去浴室 把门锁上
G-Go to a bathroom! Lock the door!
快点 快去
Do it now! Go! Go!
爸 爸 你没事吧
Dad! Dad, you all right?
我没事 快去追他 我没事
Yeah, I'm all okay. Go. Go, go, go. I got it.
杜克
Duke!
天呐
My God.
杜克 你怎么浑身是血
Duke, why are you covered in blood?
我们一站上压板
就连通了一条电路
如果搭建出一条支路
就能切断连通压板的信♥号♥♥
We can cut the signal to the plate
还不会引发爆♥炸♥
without being blown to bits.
哈里
Okay, Harry?
我们得搭建一条电路支路
We need to build a circuit bypass.
确实
Yeah, of course we do.
找出那条...
Identify the wire that...
连通压板的电线
connects the pressure plate.
欧文 这里可是有一团电线
Owen, it's a whole cluster of wires here.
简直... 天呐 这么说吧
It's... Geez, you know what?
电影里一般只有蓝红两条线
In the movies, there's only, like, one blue wire, one red wire.
压板炸♥弹♥是爱尔兰共和军的惯用伎俩
The IRA has been using pressure plates bombs.
我早该想到的
I should've anticipated that.
我们都没想到
We all should have.
乔治
George!
天呐 乔治
My God, George.
瑞恩 你身后
Ryan! Behind you!
-谢谢 亲爱的 -没事
- Thanks, babe. - Okay.
两位 有几成把握能行
Guys, how confident are we that this is gonna work?
有几成把握
How confident are we?
你之前问我 我前妻在葬礼对我说了什么
You asked me what my ex-wife said to me at the funeral.
她不仅指责这是我的错
She didn't just say it was my fault.
她还说 我活该孤独终老
She said I deserve to die alone
因为我没保护好自己的女儿
for not protecting our daughter.
这不是你的错...
而且你
并不孤单
好了
Here we go.
三...
3...
二...
2...
乔治...
George...
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
这事不怪你
This isn't on you.
都怪戴夫林
Devlin did this.
要不是再见到他 我都没意识到
You know, I hadn't realized it till I saw him again.
乔治本来是我仅剩的家人了
George was the only family I had left.
不 你还有我
No, he wasn't.
走吧 杜克
Come on, Duke.
你真的拆解了炸♥弹♥
So, you... disarmed an actual bomb?
嗯
Yeah.
就是个普通压板炸♥弹♥
Well, it's just your basic,
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表