剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
"小巴比"只是没见过死里逃生的人
Little Bobby's never seen a man resurrected from the dead before, is all.
他不知道我大哥的厉害
He doesn't know the things that my big brother is capable of.
我离家十年了 他可能没印象了
I've been 10 years gone. Might need a little reminding.
进去吧
Come on, then.
这里你说了算
You the man in charge?
我是奥凯利警长
I'm Chief O'Kealy.
我叫麦克·麦奎格 联调局特工
My name's Mike McQuigg. Special Agent with the FBI.
你已经说过了
I know who you say you are, son.
你的说辞不太可信啊
You want us to believe
康纳·戴夫林劫持了一架载有四名联调局特工的美国♥军♥机
Conor Devlin hijacked an American military plane with four FBI agents aboard?
对 他还有帮手
Yeah, he had some help.
有这个可能 不然他也太神了
Either that or he's a sorcerer.
我换种问法
Now... let's try it again, eh?
你还问
Try again?
你应该去追捕康纳·戴夫林
You should be out there hunting Conor Devlin.
他杀了我妹
The man murdered my sister.
所以你怀恨在心
So you got an ax to grind.
你什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
我觉得你有杀害康纳·戴夫林的动机
Sounds to me like you've got a good reason to kill Conor Devlin.
也许是你对飞机做了手脚 麦克·麦奎格特工
Maybe you sabotaged that plane, Special Agent Mike McQuigg.
你不是吧
You've got to be kidding me.
爱尔兰国内有人能为你作证吗
Is there anyone in Ireland who can verify your tale?
你不会把人都杀光了吧
Or did you kill them, too?
好问题
That's good.
军情五处 菲奥娜·奎恩
Fiona Quinn. MI-5.
联♥系♥她 她会解释清楚
You call her, she'll straighten this out.
我们按规定到了安全屋 麦奎格怎么没来
We followed protocol. Why didn't McQuigg?
欧文说在这里会合 照做就是
Owen said to rendezvous here, so that's what we're gonna do.
好地方啊
Nice digs.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
哈里 看到你可爱的招风耳真是心生欢喜
Harry, I have never been more glad to see those ears.
轻点 轻点
Easy. Easy.
医生准许你出院了
The doctor okayed your release?
他不肯听医嘱
想来也是
Of course he doesn't.
我们无权在这里行动 没有支援
Okay. We've got no jurisdiction, no backup plan.
甚至没人知道我们在这儿
No one even knows we're here.
一旦出事...
If something happens...
只能自求多福了
There's no safety net.
各位都没意见吧
Is everyone okay with that?
没有
Yeah.
那好
Okay, then.
开始吧
Let's get started.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
你可真是个小美人啊
You're a pretty one, huh?
-拜托 放开她 -放开她
- Please, let me go! - Get off of her!
你干什么
The hell are you doing?
你再敢碰一下我们的"货物"
If you ever touch the merchandise again,
我就宰了你
I'll kill you.
看来你还是有底线的
I see you haven't lost your touch.
把她们关回牢房♥
Get them back in their stalls.
你在找什么
You looking for something?
只是四处逛逛 熟悉一下
Just getting the lay of the land.
怎么样
And how does it look?
和我走时不太一样了
Different from when I left.
看来枪♥械♥毒品的暴利有点言过其实了
I supposed crates of drugs and guns were a little less mouthy.
那种货一次可赚不来一百万
But that cargo don't get you a million per unit.
我们过得很好
We got by all right.
我建立了自己的商业王国 继承了父业
On what I built. On what our Da' built.
我们不需要做这种肮脏的生意
We didn't need this sordid business.
肮脏的生意
Sordid business.
所以你为了脱身
Is that why you were willing to
供出了我们在纽约的交易地点
sacrifice our New York operation for your freedom?
我是不得已而为之
I did what I had to.
我也是
So did I.
所以 几周后
Which is why, a week from now,
你就能在西班牙马贝拉的别♥墅♥里
you'll be in a beautiful Spanish villa in Marbella
享受退休生活了
enjoying your retirement.
我都安排好了
Got it all arranged.
是吗
Have you, now?
想流放我 老弟
Putting me out to pasture, brother?
当我是老弱病残
Like some sick mule?
我就要待在这里
My place is here.
统领家族
At the head of this family.
这怎么行 康纳
And how is that gonna work, Conor?
你已经死于坠机了 记得吧
You died in that plane, remember?
什么风把您吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
起来 你知道该怎么做
Come on. You know what to do.
怎么回事
What's this?
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
正义真是个多情的女人
Justice is a fickle mistress, isn't she?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你说得对
You're not wrong.
没错 "她"是挺混♥蛋♥
She was a bit of a bitch, me ma.
但不 "他"也有恐怖的一面
But me pa, he was the scary one.
掌管一家拳击俱乐部
Owned boxing clubs.
"他"曾说 有两种拳手
He used to say there are two types of boxers.
格斗士和陪练
Brawlers and stallers.
格斗士勇猛善战
Brawlers, they're aggressive.
下黑手 表现亮眼
Play dirty. Put on a good show.
但陪练也不可或缺
But then there's stallers.
他们注定要失败 但要懂得何时该放手
They're destined to lose, but damn if they don't draw it out.
你们就不懂
That's you people.
你们就是不肯收手
You just don't know when to stay down.
好了...
Now...
告诉我 你的同伴在哪儿
tell me where the rest of your team is.
他们死了
They're dead.
真可惜
That's a shame.
够了
Enough!
你不能杀了他
I can't let you kill him.
谁说的
Says who?
你弟
Your brother.
天呐 麦克
God. Mike!
[两眼]见到你真高兴
You're a sight for sore eyes.
不过我一只眼睛被打伤了
Or eye, I guess I should say.
谁打的
Who did this to you?
猜猜看
Take a guess.
都怪我
This is my fault.
引渡戴夫林回国正中他下怀
The extradition. We played right into Devlin's hands.
你说得对
You were right.
其他人还好吗
Is the rest of the team -- Are they okay?
他们没事吧
Please tell me they're okay.
我们都跳伞了 但我不知道他们的情况
They jumped same as me. But I don't know.
我联♥系♥欧文问问情况
I'll reach out to Owen. Find out what I can.
我一定会救你出去 我保证
And I'll do whatever it takes to get you out of here. I promise.
-好吗 -谢谢你
- Okay? - Thank you.
希望你知道该怎么向美国大使解释
I hope you're prepared to explain yourself to the U.S. ambassador.
该送他去医院 而非关进监狱
This man belongs in a hospital, not in a jail cell!
康纳的弟弟掌管这里的家族生意
Conor's little brother runs the family business over here, right?
也许埃蒙能带我们找到梅茜
Maybe the key to finding Maisie lies with Eamon.
各位
Guys.
你们没事真好
I'm so glad you're all safe.
欧文
Owen.
我们不是要隐秘行动吗
I thought we were supposed to be ghosts.
不行了 康纳应该已经知道你们还活着了
Not anymore. We should assume Conor knows you're alive.
怎么会
Why?
麦奎格还活着
McQuigg is alive.
康纳知道他被关起来了
And Conor knows it. He's in custody.
戴夫林家族收买♥♥了本地警局的警长
A local police chief on the Devlin payroll.
不止如此
It gets worse.
麦奎格受了重伤
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表