剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
这会是支秘密团队
It's gonna be a black-ops team, off book.
-小心咯 -你们只需向我汇报
- Buckle up. - Report only to me.
你那边的家人...
Your family there...
我很想他们 但没有我 他们更安全
I miss them, but I know they're safer without me.
谢尔比是我妻子
Shelby's my wife.
你娶了我的好朋友
You married my best friend.
我们共渡难关 亲爱的
We're in this together, babe.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
别再对我动心思了
Don't ever do that again.
你还没告诉她 你和艾丽克丝的事
You haven't told her about you and Alex.
我和艾丽克丝之间没什么
There is no me and Alex.
这种事会破坏团队和谐
These kinds of things have a way of infecting a unit.
间谍游戏
这还差不多
Now that looks good.
往日重现啊
Well... here we are again.
我们互相陪伴 却又无比孤单
Together... and yet utterly alone.
如果我们四十岁时还没结婚
Is this the part where we make a death pact
是不是就该立"死亡契约"了
if we're not married by the time we're 40?
婚姻就是个"死亡契约"
Marriage is a death pact.
说到婚姻 瑞恩告诉她了吗
Speaking of marriage, has Ryan told her yet?
-我不会插手 -但我得说一句...
- I'm staying out of it. - But I will say one thing...
我很好奇
I'm very fascinated by the fact
你居然对麦克·麦奎格不太感兴趣
you haven't shown much interest in Mr. Mike McQuigg.
他骄傲自大
He's cocky.
还有一脸性感的小胡茬
He wears a five o'clock shadow like he was born with it.
他就是男版的艾丽克丝·帕里什
He is Alex Parrish, type A.
我不会再和同事交往了
I'm not dating men I work with anymore.
这样不好
It's a bad idea.
我举双手赞成
Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
干杯
Cheers.
你好 哈里
Hello, Harry.
你好 迪米特里
Hello, Dmitri.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
记得我们上次见面时
Do you remember the last time I saw you?
我许下的承诺吗
I made you a promise.
我要兑现承诺了
Now I'm gonna keep it!
我不是来杀你的 哈里
I'm not here to kill you, Harry.
是吗 可我要杀了你
Yeah? But I'm here to kill you!
[俄语]
Oni hotyat ubitj Emira.
他叫迪米特里·奥洛夫
His name is Dmitri Orlov,
是个懦弱奸诈的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
and he's a spineless, scheming Russian spy.
我到家时 他已经等在那儿了
He was waiting for me when I got home.
有个俄联邦安♥全♥局♥的特工
You found a Russian FSB agent
-在你家等你 -对
- waiting for you in your apartment? - Yeah.
我还为军情六处效力时 就立志要杀了他
His head's been on my bucket list ever since I was in MI6.
也许他想抢先一步干掉我
Maybe he figured he'd get to me before I got to him.
他很有头脑
He's very resourceful.
如果他想杀你 为何不下手
If he wanted to kill you, why didn't he?
他当时可是占了上风
He had the drop on you.
我不知道 他确实占上风 但...
I don't know. Sure, but...
不不不 欧文说得对
No, no, no. Owen's right.
这讲不通
It doesn't make any sense.
他对你说了什么
Did he say anything to you?
他说想和我谈谈
Yeah, he said he wanted to talk,
-然后用俄语嘟囔了一句话 -什么
- then he muttered something in Russian. - What?
他害死了一位我军情六处的同事
Look, this guy got one of my colleagues in MI6 killed, okay?
-不能相信他 -哈里
- He is not to be trusted. - Harry.
他说了什么
What did he say?
[俄语]
Oni hotyat ubitj Emira.
"他们要杀了埃米拉"
"They're going to kill Emira"?
埃米拉是谁
Who's Emira?
他妻子 女友 姐妹
Wife? Girlfriend? Sister?
不 不是"埃米拉"
No, not "Emira."
是"埃米尔"[穆♥斯♥林♥酋长]"Emir."
库玛酋长捐助了巴德斯利大学的国际研究专业
Emir of Qumar is endowing a Global Studies program at Bardsley College.
库玛王储就读巴德斯利大学
他儿子即将入学
His son is enrolling.
捐赠晚会就在今晚
Gala's tonight.
-也许他知道内♥幕♥ -也可能是个陷阱
- Maybe he knows something. - Or... maybe it's a trap.
通知特勤局 我让队员做好准备
Yeah, we'll loop in Secret Service. I'll tell the team.
不 不能听信他行动
No, no. You're not mobilizing resources on this man.
他是个骗子 杀人犯
He is a known liar and murderer.
这起潜在暗♥杀♥行动发生在我国境内
It's a potential assassination attempt on U.S. soil.
无论真假 我们都得有所防备
Liar or not, we need to check it out.
北边安全
North perimeter secure.
欧文为何不直接交给特勤局处理
Why didn't Owen just hand this off to the Secret Service?
显然 我们的情报不够确切
Apparently, our intel wasn't actionable.
但欧文说服他们相信他的直觉
Owen convinced them to indulge his hunch
让我们假扮宾客混进来
by getting us on the list.
不得不说 我很高兴能出这次任务
And I gotta say, I'm glad he did.
你穿这身燕尾服真帅
I like you in this tux.
脱下来就更帅了
I like getting you out of it even more.
你俩干脆去开房♥吧
Get a room, you two.
父亲给自己学校捐赠了一栋楼 一定很爽吧
Must be nice having Daddy buy your college an entire wing.
富可敌国 年轻有为
To be that rich and that young.
我那时得开着皮卡到处跑
I'd get a pickup for every occasion.
一周七天连轴转
450 for work, 350 for the weekends,
晚上还载客夜游
a Denali for nights out on the town.
你真是"苦情的小白菜"啊
You're like a bad country song.
没有这种说法
No such thing.
-女士们 先生们 -来了
- Ladies and gentlemen... - Here we go.
库玛皇室成员
The Royal Family of Qumar.
分不清谁是谁啊
So, who's who?
面相凶残的那位...
The mean-looking one...
是国王的弟弟 法赞
That's Faizan, the king's brother.
那位是诺拉公主 王储的姐姐
And that is Princess Nora, the prince's older sister.
这位是国王
Here comes the king.
后面是王储
And the prince.
王储十四岁时就被送往寄宿学校了
The prince hasn't spent more than a couple of months in Qumar
之后待在库玛的时间屈指可数
since he was sent away to boarding school at age 14.
国王一直大力支持反恐斗争
And the king has been a major ally in the war on terror.
哈里...
Harry...
哈里 醒醒
Harry, wake up.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same question.
我脑震荡了
I'm concussed.
-明眼人都能看出来 -与此同时
- Obviously. - And meanwhile,
迪米特里那个混♥蛋♥正在外搞鬼
that monster, Dmitri, is out there plotting God knows what.
不 我们团队认为...
No, my... my team thinks...
我知道他们的看法
I know what they think.
但他们不像我们这么了解迪米特里 哈里
But they don't know Dmitri like we do, Harry.
如果他在晚会现身 这是我们杀掉他的最后机会
If he's at the gala tonight, this could be our last chance.
你到底在这里做什么
So again... what are you doing here?
萨米尔酋长及其家族对我们的慷慨捐赠
The generosity of Sheikh Samir and his beautiful family...
东边安全
East perimeter, all clear.
帮助本校达成了愿景
Have made it possible for us to do things at this university
这在五年前是无法想象的
that we'd only dreamed about just five years ago.
这栋新建筑不仅为本校开启了新篇章...
This new wing reflects an exciting new chapter not only for our school...
没发现潜在威胁 倒是看见哈里了
No eyes on a potential threat, but I do have eyes on Harry.
他来干什么
What the hell's he doing here?
虽然哈里是个英国人 但很有美国牛仔风范
May be a Brit, but Harry's a damn cowboy.
这座灯塔将会引领...
Will be a beacon for those...
帮我找到他
Help me find him.
帮你 不不不
Help you? No, no, no.
我是来杀你的
I'm here to kill you.
过后再杀我
You kill me later.
我们得保护酋长
We need to save the Emir.
-谁要杀他 -俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
- Who from? - From my government.
女士们 先生们 请保持镇定
Ladies and gentlemen, please remain calm.
这只是预防措施
This is just a precaution.
要动手了
It's happening.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表