剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
都保持警惕
Eyes and ears, everyone.
各位 厨房♥起了小火
Folks, it seems we have a small fire in the kitchen.
请从两个出口有序撤离
If you can move out in orderly fashion using these two exits, please.
我和艾丽克丝去保护酋长
Alex and I are on the Emir.
就是他
That is him.
-他是谁 -杀手 哈里
- Him who? - The assassin, Harry.
我们去盯迪米特里
We're on Dmitri.
当然 还有哈里
And Harry, apparently.
他们俩要去哪儿
Where the hell are they headed?
火警可能是为掩人耳目 欧文
The alarm could be a distraction, Owen.
预谋杀人
Part of a plan.
我警告过他们了
I'm trying to tell them.
他们坚持执行撤离方案
They're sticking to their evacuation protocol.
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
-联调局 -快走 快点
- FBI. FBI. - Go, go, go, quick!
请帮帮我们
Please help!
国王陛下中枪了
His Highness has been shot!
谍网
第三季 第四集
维戈·普波夫 俄联邦安♥全♥局♥最危险的杀手
Viggo Popov... FSB's most dangerous assassin.
换言之 迪米特里说的是实话
In other words, Dmitri was telling the truth.
伤口上撒盐啊
Salt. Wound.
既然酋长没死
Well, since the Emir survived,
维戈应该会再下杀手
we have to presume that Viggo is gonna stick around and finish the job.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人为什么
下杀手
不应该啊
Well, it doesn't track.
库玛的石油资源数年来都掌控在毛子手中
The Russkies have controlled the oil leases in Qumar for decades.
俄在库玛的石油利益
因油生爱
It's a petroleum-lubed lovefest.
-为何要杀盟友 -哈里
- Why kill an ally? - Harry.
迪米特里掌握更多内情
Your pal Dmitri knows more than us.
你能联♥系♥上他吗
You got a way to contact him?
不是吧 你来真的
No. You can't be serious.
就算他没撒谎
Look, just because he wasn't lying
也不能信任他
doesn't mean he can be trusted.
你能不能联♥系♥上他 哈里
Do you have a way to get ahold of the guy or not, Harry?
应该能
Yeah, I might.
秘密情报点 飞鸽传书
Dead-letter drop? Homing pigeon?
都不是 我会在一个网上视频的评论区留坐标
No, I leave GPS coordinates in the comments section of an online video.
怎么了
What?
是个日本四弦琴教学视频
It's a Japanese ukulele tutorial.
刚联♥系♥过当局
Just spoke to State.
酋长现在一家秘密医院的重症病房♥
The Emir's in the ICU at an undisclosed hospital.
情况稳定 但是...
He's stable, but get this...
他患有胰腺癌晚期
He has stage IV pancreatic cancer.
最多只剩8到12个月了
8 to 12 months, tops.
为什么要杀一个将死之人呢
So, why assassinate someone who's already dying?
说不好 知道他快死的人有谁
Well, it depends. Who knew he was dying?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道
怎么会
How?
目标不是酋长
枪瞄转的是王储 不是国王
The prince was in the line of fire, not the king.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人早就知道国王得了癌症
So, the Russians knew that the king had cancer,
维戈事先知道皇室成员的撤离路线
and Viggo knew the evacuation route that the Royal Family was gonna take.
这下更棘手了
We have an even bigger problem.
出了内鬼
An enemy... within.
艾丽克丝 麦奎格 谢尔比 迪普
All right, Alex, McQuigg, Shelby, Deep...
前往库玛领♥事♥馆♥
Get inside the Qumari consulate.
保护王储 揪出内鬼
Protect the prince and smoke out the traitor.
-明白 -你们俩负责联♥系♥迪米特里
- On it. - You two connect with Dmitri
赶在维戈·普波夫再下杀手前抓住他
and hunt down Viggo Popov before he strikes again.
库玛领♥事♥馆♥
殿下 这两位是
Your Highness, may I present
-联调局的帕里什和麦奎格特工 -殿下
- Agents Parrish and McQuigg from the FBI. - Your Highness.
是你们救了我
You're the ones who saved me.
真是太感谢了
I cannot thank you enough.
你们是我国的恩人
Our nation is indebted.
衷心感谢
Truly.
抱歉没能保护好您父王
We're sorry about your father.
无需多言
Yes, and needless to say,
联调局正全力追查凶手及其动机
the FBI is working hard to find out who is responsible and why.
我们还被派来
And meanwhile, we've been sent over
加强殿下的安保
to provide extra security to your detail.
没必要
Not necessary.
我为皇室提供的危险评估及防范工作
The threat assessment and risk prevention I provide this family
已经是最好的了
is the best in the world.
恕我直言 亲王阁下
With all due respect, Your Excellency,
王储受美方保护
the prince is a protectee of the United States,
我国政♥府♥坚持如此
and I'm afraid our government insists.
你们坚持是你们的事
Insist all you like.
贵国政♥府♥在这里没有主♥权♥
Your government has no authority here.
领♥事♥馆♥是我国领土
The consulate is sovereign territory.
他们还没告诉你吧
They haven't told you yet, have they?
告诉我什么
Told me what?
袭击目标不是您父王 殿下
Your father wasn't the intended target, Your Highness.
而是你
It was you.
我
Me?
但我...
But... I...
为什么
But why?
到底怎么回事
What is it? What's going on?
父王快死了 哈立德
Father is dying, Khaled.
胰腺癌
Pancreatic cancer.
确诊时 你在瑞士
We found out while you were in Switzerland.
他不想让你担心
He didn't want you to worry.
他希望你专注学业 准备好继承王位
He wanted you to focus on school so you'd be ready.
这与你们无关
This was none of your business.
你们该走了
You should go.
送他们出去
Escort them out.
我们都想保护王储殿下
We all want the same thing... to keep the prince safe,
你们最好的安保就这点能耐
and if that's the best you've got,
我很是担忧
I have some serious concerns.
让他们留下
They're staying.
但是 殿下 这不...
But, Your Highness, this is not...
他们救了我
They saved my life.
多亏他们 我才知道父王的真实情况
And thanks to them, I now know the truth about Father.
哈立德让他们留下 那就留下吧
If Khaled wants them to stay, they stay.
不是吧 哈里 你还穿三角裤
Really, Harry? Briefs?
能互相信任了吗
Now we can trust each other?
如果我相信你...
Look, if I believe you...
但说实话 我不信
And I-I'm gonna be honest here, I don't...
俄♥罗♥斯♥有何企图
What's Russia's angle in all this?
两个月前 国王及王储会见了中情局特工
Two months ago, the king and his son met with your CIA agents.
会面四天后 俄方下达杀令
The hit was ordered four days later.
俄方不满库玛亲近美方
So, Russia's upset that Qumar is cozying up to the U.S.?
那又怎样
And what...
你良心发现 决定保护他们
You're doing this out of the goodness of your heart?
我曾在库玛驻守两年
I was stationed in Qumar for two years.
我当时与萨米尔酋长及其家属走得很近
I became close with Sheikh Samir and his family.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
我不希望他生命的最后几个月还得白发人送黑发人
I don't want him to lose his son in his last months on Earth.
你早就知道
So, you know then?
目标是他儿子 我事先并不知情...
That his son is a target? I didn't...
直到昨晚才知道真♥相♥
until last night.
我能找到维戈
Look, I can find Viggo...
但我一个人阻止不了他 帮帮我 哈里
but I can't stop him alone. Help me, Harry.
事成之后 你再杀我也不迟
You can kill me when we're done.
你之前不是为中情局效力吗 这是怎么了
I hear you were in the agency. What happened?
你辞职了 还是被炒了
You quit or get kicked out?
你会见了库玛皇室
So, you meeting with the Qumari...
-和石油有关 -还能是什么
- This is about oil? - Isn't it always?
库玛最大的油田
Qumar's largest oil fields
过去四十年一直被俄♥罗♥斯♥掌控
have been controlled by Russia for the last 40 years.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表