剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
My answer is no.
但祝你好运
Best of luck, though.
我一直挺喜欢谢尔比
I did always like Shelby.
菲利克斯 把枪给我
Felix, come on. Let me hold the gun.
-你要枪吗 -嗯
- You want it? - Yeah.
那就给你一枪
Take it.
你放轻松点
You got to learn to relax, bro.
好 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
我们之前和这样的军阀打过交道
We've dealt with warlords like him before.
他需要什么 我们就给他什么
If there's something he needs, we'll get it for him.
等下 怎么了
Hang on a sec. What?
盖文 你雇佣我
Gavin, you hired me
是为保你和董事会成员在各地旅途平安
so that you and the board could travel safely anywhere in the world,
不是为照看你弟
not to babysit your brother.
本公♥司♥有三万雇员
Our companies employ over 30,000 people.
大家都是按老板要求工作
Each are deployed to do the job that is required,
而非自己想做什么就做什么
not necessarily the job they want.
我是个价值高昂的政♥府♥特工
I'm a $20 million piece of government hardware.
你浪费了我的才能
You're wasting me.
如果雇佣一个价值高昂的政♥府♥特工
If it takes a $20 million piece of government hardware
来照看我弟
to babysit my brother
换得我自♥由♥高效地利用时间
and therefore allows me the freedom to use my time more efficiently...
那这钱花得值
that's money well spent.
不如你把菲利克斯当成危险分子
If it helps, consider Felix a security risk.
-他就是个危险分子 -那就该由你照看
- He is a security risk. - Then I have the right man on the job.
就这样吧
That will be all.
不行 那不能满足他
No, we can't meet him then.
搜查了8个 还剩47个
8 down, 47 more to go.
拍卖♥♥明早进行
Yeah and this auction starts tomorrow morning.
如果那时谢尔比还在他们手中
So if Shelby's still there
"寡妇"没拿到密♥码♥
and The Widow doesn't have the code,
要怎么办
how's that play out?
那我们就救出谢尔比
Well, then we're gonna save Shelby
过回各自的生活
and go back to our lives.
你过得怎么样
What life do you go home to?
上次见面
Last time I saw you,
我们醉倒在泰国那个棚屋里
we fell asleep in that shack in Thailand.
我醒来时 你已经走了
And when I woke up, you were gone.
[意大利语]
Non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco.
"并非所有甜甜圈都能制♥作♥成功"
"Not all doughnuts come out the same?"
这样解释我就"懂了"
Yeah that really clears it up.
意思是 并非每段恋情都能走到最后 瑞恩
What it means is not everything works out, Ryan.
我当时需要忘记过去 重新开始
I needed a clean slate.
我们当时就是这么打算的啊
I thought that's what we were doing.
你能做到很多事情
You're a lot of things,
但就是没法和过去一笔勾销
but a clean slate is not one of them.
而且...
Besides...
谢尔比能带给你的生活 我给不了
Shelby is everything to you that I could never be.
所以我们要把她救回来
So we'll bring her home.
走吧
Let's go.
我卧室有个妓♥女♥
There's a whore in my bedroom.
你帮我把她弄出来
I need you to get her out.
你让她离开了吗
Well, have you asked her to leave?
她很烦
She's a pain in my ass, okay?
我想睡觉了 把她弄出来
And now I want to sleep, so get her the hell out.
亲爱的 我觉得你该...
Hey, darling, I think it might be time for you to just...
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
坚持一下 会没事的
Yeah. Hang on, hang on. It's gonna be okay.
哈里 我加入
谢尔比 我想让你知道
Shelby, I need you to know
我真没想到他们会对你用刑
I had no idea they were going to do this.
你的鼻子流血了
Your nose is bleeding.
你什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
这样才搭啊
Now we're a matching set.
我是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
因为你 我才被抓来
You're the reason I'm here.
我为罗伊斯女士效力
Look, I took a job working for Mrs. Royce.
她想追查密♥码♥的下落
She wanted to track down what happened with the code,
我帮了她
and I figured it out.
我没想到...
I didn't know...
那密♥码♥能杀死上万人
That code can kill tens of thousands of people.
你知道吧
You knew that, right?
你背叛了国家 背叛了我们
You betrayed your country. You betrayed us.
我帮了你 瑞恩 艾丽克丝
I helped you and Ryan and Alex,
可我得到了什么回报
and what did I get for it?
G20危机和罗尔克事件后 我丢了工作
No security clearance back after G20 and Roarke.
我无处可去 只能干些见不得人的活儿
I had no place to go but to work in dark corners.
你们都不关心我的下落
It's not like any of you came looking for me.
你这样不是我们造成的 威尔
We didn't do this to you, Will.
你的工作不是我们弄丢的 我们是你的朋友
We didn't take away your clearance. We're your friends.
帮我逃跑
Help me get out of here.
公共场合 为什么不直接见面
A public place? Why not just come in?
好消息 哈里入伙了
Good news. Harry's in.
这可是天大的好消息
我会单独前去 但我不喜欢这样的安排
Yeah I'll come along, but I won't like it.
他在和谁通话
Who's he talking to?
是谁
Who was that?
威尔·奥尔森
Will Olsen.
威尔 他想怎样
Will? What did he want?
他为"寡妇"效力
He's working for The Widow.
既然这样 很多事情就能讲得通了
Well, that answers a lot of questions.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我告诉他 能帮他争取豁免权
I told him I could get him immunity,
但他不信任我
but he doesn't trust me,
所以他要求在公共场所见面 给他法官签署的豁免证明
so he wants me to meet him in public with proof from a judge.
我看到他了 教堂另一边的人行道上
I got him. Sidewalk across from the church.
视野清晰
Looks clear.
没人跟踪 没带武器
No tail? No weapon?
没有
Negative.
可以上了
You're good to go.
你带来了吗
Did you bring it?
法官签署的豁免证明 谢尔比在哪儿
Signed by a judge. Now where's Shelby?
还在他们手中
They have her.
威尔 我信守了承诺 告诉我 她在哪儿
Will, I held up my end. Now tell me where she is.
我懂 你很生气 你觉得是我搞砸了
I get it. You're angry. You think I screwed up.
但我来了 我想帮你们
But I'm here now, and I want to help.
她到底在哪儿
Where the hell is she?
你的队员都就位了吧 欧文
Your team is position, Owen?
视野清晰 瑞恩正拿枪瞄准 还有谁
Clear lines of sight? Ryan on gun? Who else?
艾丽克丝 暗中观察
Alex? Assets in place?
艾丽克丝·帕里什
Alex? Parrish?
我三年没见她了
I haven't seen her in three years.
装得真像 我们知道她来了纽约
Yeah nice try. We know she's in New York.
是陷阱
Trap.
欧文 快离开
Owen. Get out of there.
走
Move.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
别担心 她想要的人不是你
Don't worry. You're not the one she wants.
五 六个人
艾丽克丝 乔斯琳发现五个敌人 也许还有更多
Alex, Jocelyn has eyes on five men, maybe more.
赶紧离开
Get the hell out of here now.
别让他们抓到艾丽克丝
Don't let them get Alex.
她去哪儿了 找到她
Where did she go? Find her.
-她在那儿 -正朝小巷跑
- There she is! - She's heading into the alley...
教堂东面
east side of the church!
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝 该死 你在哪儿
Alex, damn it, where are you?
她怎么不回话 她在哪儿
Why isn't she answering? Where the hell is she?
我看到他们了
两个人
在教堂东面
朝小巷跑
艾丽克丝 不知道你能不能听到
Alex, if you can hear me,
他们正穿过教堂东面的小巷
they're crossing east side at the alley.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表