剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
他以前智勇双全
Back in the day, he was brilliant.
查理曾用摩托车零件造了把枪
Charlie once built a gun out of spare motorcycle parts
在混乱中杀出一条血路
to shoot his way out of a jam.
听起来像是都市传奇
What? Sounds like an urban legend to me.
无论传奇与否
Legend or not,
他是在"毒蛇"贩毒集团卧底最久的特工
he spent more time under the Culebra cartel than any agent on record,
对他尊重点
so let's show him some respect.
欧文·霍尔
Owen Hall.
好久不见
Long time.
我猜猜看 证人被爆头
Let me guess... bullet in the witness's head,
胸口还被刻了字
message carved in his chest?
被迫从20层高的大楼跳了下来
Forced to jump out of a 20-story building.
一如既往的粗暴啊
Subtle as ever.
进来吧
Come on.
收拾好行李 查理
Pack your bag, Charlie.
你明天得出庭作证
You're going on the stand tomorrow.
我死了 "毒蛇"也不可能下狱 我不去
I'll see a casket before Culebra sees a prison cell. I'll pass.
查理
Charlie...
我不去 霍尔
The answer's "no," Hall.
你再多问 我就下逐客令了
Now, you keep asking me, I'm gonna put you on your ass.
你是个机械大♥师♥
So, you're a horologist, huh?
机械大♥师♥
A horologist?
就是"钟表大♥师♥"
It means "clockmaker,"
研究钟表 不是研究你妈 傻小子
not the study of your mother, numbskull.
犀利
Burn!
看来你有了新爱好
I guess a man needs a hobby
被誓死效忠的国家抛弃后 聊以慰藉
after Uncle Sam strips him of the job that he bled and nearly died for, right?
你觉得能说动我吗 "大间谍"
You think you're gonna work me, Mata Hari?
我们会保护你
We'll protect you.
我们会带你去汉密尔顿堡
We're taking you to Fort Hamilton.
我就直说了
Alright. Let's talk straight.
你在"毒蛇"身边卧底两年
You spent two years under with Culebra,
仍旧无法扳倒他
and you couldn't bring him down.
你真的愿意放虎归山吗
You sure you want to see him walk?
已经收拾好行李了啊
Already had your bag packed.
第一守则
Rule number one...
时刻准备好彻底离开
always be ready to bolt out that door and never look back.
作完证 就送你回来 查理
You'll be coming back, Charlie.
那是什么
What's that?
肾上腺素
EpiPen.
我既然决定要去 就绝不能因过敏死在路上
If I'm gonna take this trip, I'd rather not die on the way.
你对什么过敏
Any allergies we should be aware of?
猫 贝类
Cats, shellfish,
乌克兰女人
Ukrainian women.
走吧
Let's go.
这条路本该畅通无阻
This route is supposed to be clear.
天呐 欧文 你就这么保护线人吗
God's sake, Owen. Is this how you protect an asset?
再等下去 我就坐不住了[就会任人宰割]We keep sitting, I'm gonna start quacking.
坐好了 查理
Hang tight, Charlie.
我是想说 给我把枪
What I'm saying is, I need a gun.
-不行 -不行
- No, you don't. - No, you don't.
你们都没和贩毒集团打过交道吧
None of you has spent a minute with a cartel, have you?
我曾和一帮新纳粹分子相处了两年
I was two years with a bunch of neo-Nazis.
跟毒贩比 他们就是娘炮
Pansies compared to these animals.
他们会用肠子把人吊起来
They'll hang a man by his entrails
逼他的孩子亲眼看着
and make his kid watch.
"毒蛇"杀死了自己的亲妹
Culebra killed his own sister
就因为他不喜欢他妹夫
because he didn't like her boyfriend.
欧文
Owen.
他们找上我们了
They found us.
后面还有俩
Two more behind us.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
带查理先走
Get Charlie off the "X."
好
Got it.
快跑 查理
Come on, Charlie.
上车
Better get on it.
坐稳了
Hang on.
谍网
第三季 第三集
证人接到还不满一小时
You didn't even have custody of our witness for an hour
你们就和人发生了枪战
before the bullets started flying.
他完好无损
He's unharmed.
你行动指挥不力 霍尔
What kind of J.V. Operation are you running, Hall?
我们被内鬼出♥卖♥♥♥了
The kind that's been compromised by a mole.
否则贩毒集团不会得知查理在我们手上
There's no other way the cartel would know we had Charlie
以及我们的行动路线
or what route we were taking.
带他去汉密尔顿堡
Get him to Fort Hamilton.
只有在那儿 他才安全
That's the only place he'll be safe.
如果贩毒集团在联调局有内应
If the cartel has people inside the FBI,
他们就知道我们的计划
they know our plan.
在安全屋也会安插人手
They'll have people inside the base, too.
那帮混♥蛋♥确实会这么做
You know those bastards do.
我们得放弃原计划 暗地行动
We need to scrap our plan, go off books.
我们得去"地狱之门1号♥"
We need to go to Hellegat-1.
那是哪里
What is that?
麦斯佩斯火车站旧址的一处中情局安全屋
CIA safehouse near the old Maspeth train yards.
荒废多年了
It hasn't been used in years.
装潢精致 内有酒吧 十分隐秘
Charming decor, stocked bar, off the radar.
有何不好
What's not to like?
内鬼一定出自酒店的法警中
The mole's got to be one of these Marshals from the hotel.
他们要是不叛变
How does that protection get breached
酒店就不会失守
unless one of them is dirty?
至少有一个内鬼
At least one.
我写过一篇五十页的论文
I wrote a 50-page dissertation
研究贩毒集团对执法部门的渗透
on cartel infiltration of law enforcement.
太猖獗了
It's insane.
学术研究是一回事
Academic knowledge is one thing,
但实战过 挨过子弹又是另一回事...
but unless you've actually had bullets fired at you...
你"挨过子弹"这事还要吹嘘多久
Okay, how much longer are you gonna play the "I got shot at" card?
说实话
Honestly?
我打算打印个证明 换掉我摆着的博士学位证
I might print out some sort of certificate to replace my PhD.
看看这个
Look at this.
有名法警去年搞砸了一名毒贩的逮捕行动
One of the officers blew an arrest of a cartel associate last year.
忘记宣读人犯权利了
Failed to mirandize a suspect.
像是新手会犯的错误
It's a rookie mistake.
可他不是新手 他是个20年的老警♥察♥
Yeah, but he's not a rookie. He's a 20-year vet.
那可不是无心之失
That wasn't a mistake.
我说了 你们抓错人了
I'm telling you, you got the wrong guy.
我没叛变
I'm not bent.
你搞砸了毒贩的抓捕
You blew the arrest with the cartel.
他们给了你什么 金钱 毒品
How'd they get you to do that? Money? Drugs?
没有
No.
我那只是无心之失
It was an honest mistake.
我太忙了
I-I-I had a lot on my mind,
忘记给他宣读权利了
and I forgot to read him his rights.
你忘了
You forgot?
你为此很惭愧 所以...
You're ashamed, so...
何不坦白呢
why don't you just come clean?
你和魔鬼做了交易
You made a deal with the devil,
但你现在有机会救赎自己
but, now is the chance to save yourself.
我不懂手语 大姐
I don't speak sign language, lady.
枪你总能看懂吧
Can you read that?
她想干什么
What is she doing?
开枪吧 乔斯琳 不会有人知道的
Do it, Jocelyn. Nobody's gonna hear.
没人会在乎
Nobody even cares.
他就是警♥察♥中的叛徒
He's just a rat who sold out his own badge.
乔斯琳 赛琳 别这样
Jocelyn! Celine, you guys, come on.
我们不能在地下室杀人...
We're not really gonna shoot a guy in the basement...
当然可以 动手吧 乔斯琳
Sure she will! Do it, Jocelyn!
换做是你 能怎么办
What would you have done?!
你能怎么办
Alright? What would you have done!?
他威胁要杀了我家人
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表