剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
你要弥补我什么 艾丽克丝
What are you supposed to make right with me, Alex?
没什么 我只是想逗逗老人家
Come on. I was just humoring the old guy.
艾丽克丝 告诉我
Alex. Tell me.
来吧
Come on.
我确实像暴风雨一般不请自来 但是...
So, I know I blew into town like a storm no one wanted, but...
暴风雨
A storm?
你至少是三♥级♥飓风
You were at least a Category 3.
但我很高兴我的朋友回来了
But I was glad to have my friend back.
但我也在想
That's what I'm wondering...
我的朋友真回来了吗
do I have my friend back?
我知道今时不同往日 谢尔比
I know things are so different right now, Shelby,
尤其是我们三人的关系
especially between the three of us.
但我们俩之间
But... you and I?
这份友情永远不会变质
That's never gonna change.
目标正在靠近
Target's approaching.
好的 收到
Okay. Copy.
把他引出来 我们在巷子口逮捕他
Lead him out, and we'll apprehend at the end of the alley.
法警已经守住大门
The Marshals are covering the front door.
埃克斯 你们就位了吗
Akers, your guys in position?
一切就绪
All set.
保持距离 首要任务是活捉多夫
Give them space. Priority is taking Dolfo alive.
你吓跑他了
You scared him off.
谁有空应付小男生
Who's got time for little boys?
怎么 你在气我迟到了吗
What, you mad I'm late?
我希望你生气
I hope you're mad.
你想换个地方 让我"惩罚"你吗
You wanna get out of here so I can show you how mad?
太会撩了
Bravo!
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我不喜欢等待
I don't like to wait.
我的公♥寓♥就在一个街区外 去我家吧
Look, my apartment's a block away. Let's go there.
你一定没搞清楚
You must be confused.
我说了算
I tell you what to do.
我叫你等等
I said wait.
瑞恩 什么情况
Ryan? What's happening?
你是谁
Who are you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
瑞恩
Ryan?
你是条子
You're a pig.
我要宰了你
And I'm gonna gut you like a pig!
退后 退后 退后
Back up. Back up. Back up.
放下刀 多夫 举起手来
Drop the knife, Dolfo. Show me your hands.
妈的
Que perra!
你把他怎么了 多夫
What did you do to him, Dolfo?
瑞恩 收到吗
Ryan, do you copy?
我没事 你们抓到他了吗
I'm alright. Do you have him?
我们能帮你解决麻烦 给你活路
We are the answer to your problems, your ticket out...
你想在哪开始新生活都行
a new life anywhere you want it to be.
对我实施证人保护吗
In what... witness protection?
我们的人遍布每个角落
We got people everywhere.
告诉我们 是谁给你通风报信
Just tell us who's tipping you off.
"毒蛇"被绳之于法 你就安全了
With Culebra behind bars, you'll be safe.
快把刀放下
Just put the knife down!
子弹射自何处
Where did that shot come from?
瑞恩 快出来
Ryan, get out of there!
我一开始就说了
You know, I said from the start
你的团队谁都保护不了
your team couldn't protect anyone.
我的特工没事 谢谢关心
Well, my agent's gonna be fine. Thanks for asking.
刺入他腹部那一刀没伤到重要器官
The blade in his gut didn't puncture any vital organs.
够了
Enough!
打死多夫·拉扎的人是谁
Who do we think shot Dolfo Raza?
还能有谁 贩毒集团的人
Who else? The damn cartel.
他们宁可杀了他 也不让他开口
They'd rather shoot him than have him talk.
如果是贩毒集团干的 为何不射杀我或我的特工们
If it was the cartel, why didn't they shoot me? Or my agents?
听我说
Please.
狙击手一定就是内奸
The sniper has to be the mole...
干掉多夫 以掩盖自己的罪行
taking out Dolfo to cover his own tracks.
无论如何 内奸仍然逍遥法外
Either way, we've still got a mole out there
整个贩毒集团都在追杀查理·黑尔
and a whole cartel who wants Charlie Hill dead.
还有两小时就开庭
This trial starts in two hours.
我们会保证他顺利出庭
We'll get him across the finish line.
瑞恩联♥系♥过你了吗
You heard from Ryan?
可能是因为吃了止痛药 他说他没事
Could be the painkillers talking, but he says he's fine.
谁陪我去法♥院♥
So, who's coming with me for the homestretch?
是我
That would be me.
我也不是第一次和已婚妇女打交道了
It won't be the first time I courted a married broad.
"金发妞" 走吧
Blondie, let's move.
这次经历很疯狂
Well, it's been a hell of a ride.
继续拨乱反正 艾丽克丝
Keep making things right, Alex.
我会尽力
I'll try.
帮我个忙
And do me a favor.
答应我 每两天给钟表上一次发条
Promise me you'll keep that clock wound every two days.
我会的
I will.
祝好运
Good luck.
紧张吗 查理
Nervous, Charlie?
不
Nah.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
那家伙真会转移话题
Dude seriously milked that goodbye.
我觉得挺有爱的
I thought it was sweet.
他对你的钟表真上心
And he really cares about your damn clock.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道他为什么那么在意
I don't know why he was so focused on that.
我们俩的零件[性格]相似
You and I have similar gears.
不断转动磨合 直至回归正轨
They continue to turn and grind until you make things right.
天啊
My God.
快走
Come on.
你在"毒蛇"身边卧底两年
You spent two years under with Culebra,
仍旧无法扳倒他
and you couldn't bring him down.
你真的愿意放虎归山吗
You sure you want to see him walk?
已经收拾好行李了啊
Already had your bag packed.
你要告诉我怎么回事吗
You gonna tell me what's going on or...
他把这个留给你了
He left that for you.
看来是
Looks like it.
查理和"毒蛇"的妹妹曾是恋人
Charlie and Culebra's sister were lovers.
毒蛇"杀死了自己的亲妹
Culebra killed his own sister
就因为他不喜欢他妹夫
because he didn't like her boyfriend.
原来如此
That's what this is all about.
查理想报仇
Charlie wants revenge.
埃克斯
Akers.
跟"毒蛇"和多夫在一起
With Culebra and Dolfo.
埃克斯就是内奸
Akers is the mole.
是他一直把我们的位置透露给贩毒集团
He's been tipping our location to the cartel.
他杀了多夫 不让他说出真♥相♥
He killed Dolfo to silence him.
如果查理早知道埃克斯是内奸
If Charlie knew about Akers the whole time,
他为什么不说
why didn't he say anything?
因为这不在他计划之内
Because that wasn't his plan.
他知道埃克斯会继续利用贩毒集团对付我们
He knew that Akers would keep sending the cartel back at us.
他们找上我们了 被我说中了
They found us. What'd I tell you?
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
我们得去"地狱之门1号♥"
We need to go to Hellegat-1.
他们每个人都是罪有应得
They deserved what they got... every last one of them.
但他想亲眼看着他们死
But he wanted to watch them die.
我在外面 安保屏蔽了法♥院♥内所有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I'm outside. Security's jamming all the cell signals inside the courthouse.
那你得进去 欧文
Then you got to get inside, Owen.
阻止查理 他要杀了"毒蛇"
Stop Charlie. He's going to kill Culebra.
我这就去
I'm on it.
哈里 你有何发现
Harry, what do you have?
乔尔·埃克斯的简历
Joel Akers' résumé.
他当法警前 听好了
Before he was a Marshal... get this...
曾是联调局狙击手
he was an FBI sniper.
查理已经进入法♥院♥了
Charlie's already in the courthouse.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表