剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
McQuigg was badly beaten.
康纳·戴夫林毒打了他
By Conor Devlin himself.
天呐
My God.
我让人把他送去医院了 但是...
I had him moved to a local hospital, but --
既然他在狱中都能被戴夫林找到
Well, if Devlin can find him in a prison cell,
在医院肯定也不安全
he can definitely find him in a hospital.
我们得立即把麦奎格救出来
We need to get McQuigg out of there now.
打断一下 艾丽克丝
Excuse me. Alex.
我们还得救梅茜
We need to save Maisie.
两人都要救
We need to do both.
菲奥娜 把你手中埃蒙·戴夫林的消息都告诉我们吧
Okay. Fiona, can you just tell us everything you know about Eamon Devlin, please?
想了解埃蒙·戴夫林
To understand Eamon Devlin,
就要先从"警长街"[街头警长]入手
first you have to understand Sheriff Street.
好 那是谁
Okay. Who's that?
不是一个人 而是一个地方
Not a who. It's a place.
警长街
条子免进
康纳和埃蒙在那里长大
Conor and Eamon grew up there.
其父的商业帝国也是由此建立
Their father built the business there.
戴夫林家族控制了码头 酒吧 俱乐部
The Devlins run the docks, they run the bars, they run the clubs.
康纳去美国后
And when Conor went off to America,
埃蒙自诩为"警长街"的领袖
Eamon fancied himself the mayor of Sheriff Street.
利利普报业
好了
All right, boys.
想赚点外快吗
Want to make a little bit of extra cash?
有个安保的活儿找你们
Got a little job for you, working security.
他似乎在为今晚做准备
哈里 那人是埃蒙的副手
Harry, that's Eamon's lieutenant.
人称"小巴比" 跟着他
The one they call Little Bobby. Follow him.
你看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
似乎是个秘情传递点
Well, that looks like a dead drop.
欧文 那是泰特斯·沃克
Owen, that's Titus Walker.
欧洲一半的电视台都归他所有
He owns half the television channels in Europe.
他跟此事有什么牵扯
What does he have to do with this?
-又是你 -我又来了
- You again. - Me again.
病人不接受探视
Patient's not seeing any visitors.
我不是来探视 我要带走他
Well, I'm not here to see him. I'm here to take him.
你们警长有令
Orders from your commissioner,
把病人转移到都柏林的圣奥兰医院
transferring care to St Olan's in Dublin.
我没接到命令 你呢
I didn't hear nothing about this. You?
白纸黑字写着呢
Well, it's spelled out right there.
哪里看不懂 我教教你
I can help you with the big words.
我要联♥系♥一下奥凯利
I'm calling O'Kealy.
待在这儿 别让她进去
Stay here. Keep her out.
跳下飞机
Jumping out a plane,
关进监狱
getting thrown in jail,
差点被打死
nearly beat to death.
换你的制♥服♥诱惑 值了
Small price to pay to see you in that nurse's outfit.
你干什么
What are you doing?
救你出去 好好配合
Getting you out of here. Just go with it.
医生
Doctor!
他心脏停跳了
He's coding.
赶紧给他解开手铐
Get these off him now!
不行
I can't do that.
你想让我触电吗
Do you want me to get electrocuted?
赶紧解开
Then uncuff him.
考验你演技的时候到了
Sell it, bro.
离手
Clear!
没有反应
He's not responding!
准备好三号♥手术室 做心机重塑
Get O.R. three prepped. Cardiomyoplasty.
疑似心房♥震颤 推进手术室
Possible atrial fibrillation. Let's move.
让开 快点
Get out of my way. Go, go, go, go, go!
司机 立刻打开车门
Driver. Unlock this door now.
放我出去
Let me out!
你们是谁
Who are you people?
你们想怎样
What the hell is this?
我们需要你...
This is where you...
打开信封
open the envelope.
什么信封
What envelope?
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我讨厌说谎的人
I don't like liars.
我们看到你在图书馆的秘情传递点了
We saw the dead drop in the library.
需要指纹解锁 打开
It's print-protected. Open it.
快打开
Open it!
你自己来 不然我们就切断你的手指来解锁
Do it, or we'll take your thumb and do it ourselves.
这是什么
What is this?
223号♥ 梅茜
别让我问第二遍
I'm only gonna ask you one more time!
商品目录
It's a catalogue.
什么商品
For what?
拍卖♥♥会上的商品
For the auction.
拍卖♥♥会就在今天
This auction. It's today?
地点是码头的旧电厂
At the old power station, down on the docks.
-怎么才能进去 -你们进不去
- How do we get in? - You can't.
和平板一样 需要指纹验证
It's like that tablet, verified by thumbprint.
223号♥商品
梅茜
21岁
1米57
100斤
蓝眼睛
等有人
And after someone,
买♥♥下我妹后...
buys my sister...
会怎样
then what happens?
任买♥♥家蹂躏
Whatever they want.
拜托 别杀我 我可以给钱
Please. Don't kill me. I can get you money.
要多少都行
As much as you need.
我只要一样东西
There's only one thing that I need.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
这招呼打得也太不热情了吧
That's no way to greet a man
我为了平衡收支在外奔波
that's hard at work trying to make us whole.
平衡收支
Make us whole?
暴露纽约的生意 坠毁军机
Burning our New York operation, taking down a jetliner.
把你引渡回国 帮你复仇...
Your extradition, this vendetta...
花费不菲啊
doesn't come cheap.
还没结束 他们还活着
Well, it isn't done yet. They're alive.
谁还活着
Who's alive?
杀我儿子的人
The people who killed my boy.
就藏在都柏林
They're somewhere in Dublin.
我要带上枪和弟兄们去追捕他们
I'm taking men, I'm taking guns, and I'm hunting them down.
你们俩 跟我来
You and you, with me.
你还没明白吧 老哥
I don't think you understand, brother.
我们即将至少进账一千万
We're set to bring in 10 million. At least.
我们不会再费钱为你儿子报仇了
We're done losing money trying to avenge your son.
你想怎样
What are you gonna do?
杀了我
Kill me?
当然不会
'Course not.
我绝不会杀死自己的亲弟弟
I could never kill my own brother.
好
Okay.
电厂的结构图
拍卖♥♥会十分隐秘 采取匿名方式
The auction is highly secretive and completely anonymous.
埃蒙的客户就喜欢他的谨慎作风
Eamon's clients value his discretion.
我们正好可以利用这一点
So we can use that to our advantage.
我和哈里从正门进去
Harry and I will go through the front.
艾丽克丝 麦奎格 菲奥娜
Alex, McQuigg, and Fiona,
你们从这边的冷却塔潜入
you go in between the cooling towers -- here.
我 谢尔比 乔斯琳 从车上提供行动支援
Shelby, Jocelyn, and I will run operational support from the van.
首要任务是救出梅茜和其他女孩
Primary objective is saving Maisie and the girls...
嗯 但如果能抓住康纳和埃蒙 就更好了
Yeah. But if we can get Conor and Eamon, too, all the better.
拍卖♥♥会预计五点开始 持续一小时
Auction's supposed to start at 5:00. Last about an hour.
监视并突袭 时间很紧
That's a tight time frame to surveil and raid.
我该向军情五处请求支援
I should loop in MI-5 as backup.
不行 不能轻信外部援助
No. We can't rely on outside help.
只是找几个我熟识信任的特工组成一个小队
It would just be a small group. Agents I know and trust.
我们多次交手
Over and over again,
戴夫林家族的眼线遍布各处
the Devlins have proven how long their reach is.
你相信军情五处 我可不
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表