剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Tighter.
谍网
第三季 第五集
卡梅拉·戈麦斯
纽约分局 助理局长
我们将门外的录像做了清晰化处理
We enhanced the image from the door camera.
那辆车是租来的
The van is a rental.
租车的人也是个巴基斯坦人
Rented by another Pakistani national
名叫法赫德·哈里斯
by the name of Fahad Harith.
这当中有谁与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有明确瓜葛吗
Any known affiliations with terrorist groups?
哈里斯的兄弟在禁飞名单之上
该死
Damn it.
我们不知道是巴基斯坦官方...
We don't know if it's official Pakistani government or...
你该疏散酒店
-总统不同意 -他不同意吗
- The president said no. - He said no?
你告诉他克什米尔峰会
Did you tell him that an unprecedented attack
极有可能遭遇前所未有的袭击吗
on the Kashmir Summit is highly probably?
这次的峰会对白宫非常重要
The summit is important to the White House.
他们不想取消
They don't want it derailed.
有人跟他解释过核武器的威力吗
Has anyone explained to him what a nuclear weapon is capable of?
-小心说话 欧文 -卡梅拉 有何对策
- Careful, Owen. - Carmella, what's the plan?
你们就是对策
You are the plan.
你们要找到阿德南·赫马加
You will find this Adnan Hamaja,
找到纳丁博士和她的家人
you will find Dr. Nutting and her family,
还要安全找回那批铀
and you will return the uranium safely.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
好了
All right.
峰会将按计划举♥行♥
The summit's going ahead as planned.
我猜猜看 戈麦斯想让我们从那间公♥寓♥下手
Let me guess -- Gomez wants us to move on the apartment.
她还不知道那间公♥寓♥的事
你们没告诉戈麦斯
You didn't tell Gomez
那辆租车的定位芯片直接引向了阿德南·赫马加的公♥寓♥
that a GPS chip in the rental van led straight to Adnan Hamaja's place?
为什么不说
Why the hell not?
因为她会立即下令突袭那里
Because she'd order an immediate raid on the apartment.
尚未查明幕后黑手 不能贸然行动
We can't do that until we know who's running this thing.
因为一个大二学生绝对不会是幕后主脑
Because a sophomore in college definitely is not.
艾丽克丝 麦奎格和迪普盯着那间公♥寓♥
So Alex, McQuigg, and Deep have eyes on the apartment.
各位 有线索了
You guys, we got a hit.
有人在布朗克斯的药房♥
Elizabeth's son's insulin prescription
给伊丽莎白的儿子开了胰岛素
was filled at a Bronx pharmacy.
布朗克斯 好 我们过去
Bronx? Fine. We'll head out there.
不 谢尔比 瑞恩 乔斯琳过去
Nope. Shelby, Ryan, and Jocelyn will go.
瑞恩可以跟你走 我们和哈里一起去
Ryan can go with you. We'll take Harry.
为什么
Why?
没有原因
No reason.
不管你俩有啥矛盾 别把家务事带到工作中
Whatever's going on with you two, home stays home.
谢尔比 瑞恩 乔斯琳 去药房♥
Shelby, Ryan, and Jocelyn -- the pharmacy.
哈里 赛琳 跟我走
Harry, Celine -- with me.
他怎么这么慢
What's taking him so long?
给他点时间
Just give him a minute.
"我们"进展如何了 迪普
How are we doing, Deep?
"我们"
We?
我浑身沾满了虫子和阴冷的泥巴
Well, I am covered in bugs and cold mud
而你们舒服地坐在暖和的车里
while you guys sit in a nice, warm van.
但为了搞垮巴基斯坦人 这也值了
But it's worth it to take down the Pakistanis.
别搞成私怨
Don't make this personal, okay?
巴基斯坦人杀死我两个叔叔
Well, the Pakistanis killed two of my uncles.
但你说得对
But you're right --
这完全"不是私怨"
It's not personal at all.
说了你也不懂 艾丽克丝
You wouldn't understand, Alex.
这是血海深仇 你是奥克兰人
It's a blood feud. You're from Oakland.
奥克兰也有自己的恩仇史
Yeah, well, Oakland has its own share of blood feuds.
好了 进去了 有画面了吗
All right, I'm in. Do you have a picture?
转到左边
Twist it to the left.
停 停 可以了
Stop, stop. You got it.
我看到阿德南 教授
I see Adnan, the professor,
几个带枪的壮汉
and a couple dudes with big guns.
教授的丈夫和儿子呢
Where's the husband and son?
他们似乎不在这里
Doesn't look like they're in there.
他说什么
What's he saying?
他在叫外卖♥♥
He's ordering food for delivery.
印度咖哩鸡和蒜味烤饼
Chicken tikka masala and garlic naan.
印度菜
Indian food.
看来他们也不是讨厌印度的一切啊
Guess they don't hate everything about you guys.
我们得查出那批铀在不在屋里
Okay, we got to figure out if the uranium is in there.
不能直接冲进去问他们
Well, short of blasting in there and asking 'em,
有什么计策
what's the plan?
我正在想呢
I'm working on it.
没有搜查令
No pharmacy's gonna let us take a look
药房♥不会让我们查看监控录像
at their surveillance footage without a warrant.
闭路电视
没有无线
无法接入
都2018年了 谁不用无线啊
Who doesn't have Wi-Fi in 2018?
布朗克斯
The Bronx.
外卖♥♥来了
拜托让我上个厕所
你干什么啊
我很急啊 大哥
你个蠢货
抱歉
So sorry.
起来 赶紧滚
起来
抱歉...
Sorry! So --
抱歉 实在抱歉
I -- So sorry! So sorry!
你去街上尿吧
有动静吗
Anything yet?
拜托 伊丽莎白
Come on, Elizabeth.
她能行
She's got this.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我是联调局的艾丽克斯·帕里什
This is Alex Parrish with the FBI.
我们正在监控屋里
We're watching.
那批铀在这间公♥寓♥里吗
Now, is the uranium in the apartment?
点头或摇头即可
Just nod or shake your head.
卫生间仅限员工使用
我最近怀孕了
I'm recently pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有点不好意思开口
I'm a little embarrassed to ask,
但我怀孕后 上厕所的次数就比平时多了
but I seem to be using the restroom more often than normal.
去吧
Go ahead.
就在拐角
It's around the corner.
谢谢
Thank you!
-你真好 -就在里面
- That is so kind of you. - Back there.
谢谢
Thank you.
想谈谈吗
谈什么
Talk about what?
你知道了
You know?
差不多知道是怎么回事
她都不肯搭理我
She won't even acknowledge me.
你不是想让她搭理你
你是想让她...
宽恕你
我知道 我做错了
I know I messed up, okay?
但每个人都有情感包袱 都有过往
But everybody has baggage. Everybody has a past.
但是你的过去
一直让谢尔比困扰
每天都如此
好了 连上了
干得漂亮 小谢
Nice job, Shel.
有信♥号♥♥了吗
You have a signal?
已经开始搜索录像资料了
这里
There.
看到一个
I count one.
一个在柜台前 一个在门边
One in front and one at the door.
但我们没法用这张截图进行面部识别
We'll never get facial rec off this image, though.
是 但至少我们知道
No, but at least now we know
他们把这家人囚禁在这一片区域
they're keeping the family somewhere local.
就算是附近 布朗克斯这么大 还是大海捞针
They may be local, but it's still a needle in a Bronx haystack.
福尔马克酒店
克什米尔峰会
"流言"这个词 我们没有相对应的翻译
This word "chatter." We don't have a direct translation.
你知道我不会为小事而来 德鲁
You know me better than that, Druv,
你知道我问的是什么
and you know what I'm asking.
你是本次峰会印度安♥全♥局♥的局长
You're Director General for Indian Security for the summit.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表