剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
你是谁
爱尔兰 都柏林
我们进教堂了
We're entering the church now.
收到
Copy that.
-没看到康纳·戴夫林 -他可能不会来
- No sign of Conor Devlin. - He may not show up.
全都柏林的警♥察♥都在追捕他
He's got every cop in Dublin looking for him.
谢谢
Thank you.
康纳想穿过外面警♥察♥的包围圈可不容易
Conor's gonna have a hard time getting past all those cops outside.
请报上吊唁人姓名并出示证件
Attendee names and I.D.s, please.
不好意思
Forgive me, lad.
我太悲痛了 钱包落在家中了
I was so overcome with grief that I left my wallet at home.
我叫丹尼尔·伯恩
My name's Daniel Byrne.
宾客名单上有我
You'll find it's on the list.
让我们过去吧
Now please let us through.
葬礼迟到可不好
Bad luck to be late for a funeral.
请节哀 伯恩先生
My condolences, Mr. Byrne.
警♥察♥无动于衷
Cops aren't moving.
他们放他进来了
They're letting him go.
你就这样把康纳·戴夫林放进去了 警官
You just let Conor Devlin walk right past you, Deputy.
我没看见他 霍尔副局长
I didn't see him, Director Hall.
这是场葬礼
It's a funeral.
不能你一声令下 我就把前来吊唁的人都抓起来
I can't just arrest every man in black on your say-so.
没错 是康纳·戴夫林
Yeah, it's Conor Devlin.
教堂里的人多数与戴夫林交好 万事小心
The church is filled with Devlin friendlies. Be careful.
我儿子被美国人杀害
My son was murdered by Americans.
我都没能最后再看他一眼
I never had a chance to look at his face one last time
因为那帮美国人把我关进了监狱
because those same Americans put me in chains.
虽然我现在回到了家乡
As I stand before you now,
但他的尸体却还在大洋彼岸的停尸间里
his body remains in a freezer across the ocean.
这是和平吗 同胞们
Is that peace, brothers?
我弟弟现在也躺在这里
And now I gaze upon my brother,
同样死于美国人之手
also murdered by Americans...
但他是在我们自己的国家被杀害了
but, this time, right here on our own soil.
杀他的人就在我们中间
His killers stand among us right now in this holy place.
-康纳知道我们来了 -艾丽克丝 快出来
- Conor knows we're here. - Alex, get out of there.
不行
No.
棺材里这位不仅是我一人的兄弟
And it's not just my brother laying before us now.
他也是大家的兄弟
He's our brother.
如果放他走 可能就再也找不到他了
If we let him walk away, we might never see him again.
这场战争并非由我们挑起
We didn't start this war.
我们这次必须抓住他
We have to grab him here.
战场也由不得我们选择
Nor were we allowed to choose a battleground.
他的手下会毫不犹豫射杀我们
His men may not mind shooting us,
但如果康纳在我们手中 他们就得好好考虑一下了
but they'll think twice if we have Conor by our side.
我再问你们一遍...
I ask you one more time --
这是和平吗 同胞们
Is that peace, brothers?
-不 -不是
- No! - No!
170年前
170 years ago,
爱尔兰的三色旗第一次升起
the tricolor flag of Ireland was raised for the first time.
绿色代表南方
The green is for the south.
橙色代表北方
The orange is for the north.
中间的白色则是重中之重
But the white that lies in between is our humble isle's crown jewel.
代表南北团结一心的和平
It represents the peace that binds both sides together.
我从此放下与所有爱尔兰人的宿怨 不再寻仇
I hereby give up all vendettas and blood feuds against my fellow Irishmen.
我们必须团结一心
We must stand as one.
自今日起
From this day on,
我们要遵照三色旗代表的白色 团结一心
let us all be the white that lies in between.
这才是和平 同胞们
That is peace, brothers.
走吧
Let's go.
好 我们在出口抓捕他
Okay. We'll take him at the exit.
到此为止了 康纳
It ends here, Conor.
感谢你来追悼我弟...
Thank you for paying respect to my brother...
帕娃蒂
Parvati.
-帕娃蒂 -这里才是我的家 安德里亚
- Parvati! - My home is here, Andrea.
帕娃蒂答应给我读睡前故事
Parvati promised she'd read to me.
-不 -别冲动
- No! - Stand down.
蒙帕塞诺现在正值好时节吧
Montepulciano's just lovely this time of year, isn't it?
等我电♥话♥
I'll be in touch.
不准动他们
Don't you dare!
安德里亚和伊莎贝拉在戴夫林手上
Devlin has Andrea and Isabella.
谍网
第三季 第十三集[全剧终]
帕里什 你还好吧
Parrish, you all right in there?
我没事
I'm fine.
爱尔兰警方派人去搜救安德里亚和伊莎贝拉了
Irish police have units out looking for Andrea and Isabella.
-没用的 -并非所有警♥察♥都被收买♥♥了
- They won't find them. - Not every cop is corrupt.
艾丽克丝 冷静点
Alex, slow down.
你真觉得这就是次简单的搜救行动吗
You really think this is gonna be a simple search and rescue?
牵扯到康纳·戴夫林 事情绝不会简单
Nothing about Conor Devlin is simple.
你该最清楚这点
You, of all people, should know that.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
我们一定会救出他们
We're gonna save them.
你不必安抚我的情绪 麦奎格
I don't need to be handled right now, McQuigg.
我不是在安抚你
I'm not handling you.
当务之急是保住安德里亚和伊莎贝拉的性命
The only thing that matters right now is to keep Andrea and Isabella alive.
没错
Yeah, I know.
所以我们一定会救出他们
Which is why we're gonna save them.
但你不必把我推开
But you don't have to push me away.
我身边的人都会受伤
Everyone who comes close to me gets hurt.
我只是想让你免受伤害
I'm just giving you a chance to avoid being one of them.
帕娃蒂
Parvati!
戴夫林联♥系♥你了吗
Any word from Devlin?
等我电♥话♥
I'll be in touch.
他不会平白给你手♥机♥ 一定是想提条件
He gave you that phone for a reason. He'll have an ask.
-典型的康纳作风 -问题是 会提什么条件
- Conor always does. - But what's it gonna be?
蒙帕塞诺现在正值好时节吧
Montepulciano's just lovely this time of year, isn't it?
等我电♥话♥
I'll be in touch.
我知道我会不计一切保护安德里亚和伊莎贝拉周全
He knows I'll do anything to keep Andrea and Isabella safe.
他希望我们纠结于这个问题 以便他搞别的小动作
He wants us occupied with that problem while he's planning other moves.
"以利动之
"Offer bait which the enemy must take,
以卒待之"
manipulating the enemy to move while you wait in ambush."
孙子的《孙子兵法》
Sun Tzu's "Art Of War."
戴夫林的行动指南
Never stopped being Devlin's playbook.
什么别的小动作
What other moves?
结交新盟友
杰克·默多克 默多克家族首领
Okay. Jackie Murdock. Head of the Murdock Clan.
贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥ 毒品 走私 拉皮条
Guns, drugs, smuggling, prostitution.
铁拳统治爱尔兰西部
Runs all of Western Ireland with a steel fist.
利亚姆·基洛兰
Liam Killoran.
基洛兰家族扎根于贝尔法斯特
The Killoran Clan is based out of Belfast
统治爱尔兰北部
and runs all of Northern Ireland.
众多犯罪家族中
And as far as our crime clans go,
利亚姆·基洛兰是"长老"
Liam Killoran is the elder statesman.
各家族首领都听命于他
The boss of all bosses.
包括康纳·戴夫林
Including Conor Devlin?
利亚姆当年屠♥杀♥北爱尔兰皇家军时
Well, Liam was slitting Ulster Brigade throats
康纳·戴夫林还在尿床呢
while Conor Devlin was still wearing nappies.
这两大家族首领怎么都去悼念埃蒙·戴夫林了
So, what, these two big shots come together to pay respects to Eamon Devlin?
过去几年 三人都曾多次对彼此下杀手
Well, all three men have tried to kill each other a dozen times over the past years.
三大家族互相憎恶
The clans hate each other.
为何现在形势突变
So, what makes today different?
康纳
Conor.
基洛兰家族的"长老"前去悼念我弟
I'm honored to see the Killoran Clan's elder statesman
我真是深感荣幸
paying respects to my dear brother.
你以后也能成为"长老"...
You may be an elder statesman yourself one day...
前提是不再跳机
if you stop jumping out of airplanes.
这事居然都传到贝尔法斯特了
I'm surprised that wild rumor made it all the way to Belfast.
你来去爱尔兰的方式太过独特
You've returned to Ireland as you left --
都快成一代传奇了
a legend in the making.
我只有一个问题想问你
My one question to you is,
你死后 人们会如何评价你
what stories are they going to tell about you after you've gone?
他们会说 我完成了大团结
That I was a champion of unity.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表