剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
不然就会被找上门了
Yeah, before his old man gets us.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
各位 注意观察 保持警惕
All right, guys. Eyes up. Stay sharp.
可以交火 瞄准目标
Weapons free, and don't miss.
这里什么也没有 欧文
No, there's nothing here, Owen.
康纳·戴夫林清理得一干二净
Conor Devlin has cleared the place out.
好了
Okay.
因费兰之死
Due to Phelan's death
以及谢尔比和纳齐尔面临的威胁
and the threat against Shelby and Nazir,
联♥合♥国♥听证会改时间了
the U.N. testimony has been moved.
改到什么时候了
To when?
一小时后
An hour from now.
这太扯了 我们没有...
That's insane. We don't have...
我们没时间排查出一条安全前往联♥合♥国♥的路线
We haven't had the time to vet a safe route to the U.N.
也没时间交接他们的安保细节
or coordinate with their security detail.
现在情况就是这样
This is the hand we've been dealt.
我们的任务 就是把谢尔比和纳齐尔
Our mission is to get Shelby and Nazir
安全护送到联♥合♥国♥听证会
to the U.N. safely for that hearing,
不惜一切代价
no matter what.
我们会做好准备
We'll be ready.
走吧
Let's go.
进去之前
Before we go in,
我想对你坦白一件事
there's something I have to tell you.
事关那次在迪尔阿祖害死你全家的袭击
It's about the attack on Deir-al Zour that killed your family.
谢尔比 现在不是时候
Shelby, now isn't the time.
我提前接到了情报
I had advance intel.
我早知道会有袭击 却没告诉你
I knew it was coming, but I didn't warn you
因为我奉命要保护一名线人
because I had orders to protect an asset on the ground.
我知道
I know.
我早就知道
I've always known.
该行动了
It's time.
康纳一定埋伏在某处
Conor's out there somewhere.
艾丽克丝 谢尔比 带纳齐尔进去
Alex, Shelby, take Nazir inside.
我们设好警戒线
We'll set up the perimeter.
纳齐尔
Nazir!
艾丽克丝 趴下
Alex, get down!
火力压制
Covering fire!
纳齐尔
Nazir?
谢尔比在哪儿
Where's Shelby?
掩护我
Cover me!
谢尔比 你受伤了吗
Shelby, are you hit?
应该没有
I don't think so.
-纳齐尔 -他大出血了
- Nazir. - He's bleeding out.
麦奎格 你开车
McQuigg, drive.
别动
Don't move.
你最大的错误 就是不杀我
The biggest mistake you made was not killing me.
等我准备好
By the time I'm finished,
我会杀光你所爱之人
I'll have taken everyone you love.
纳齐尔
Nazir.
纳齐尔
Nazir.
太阳从未觉得地球对其有所亏欠
The sun never says to the earth, "You owe me."
"正是这样的爱 点亮了天空"
"A love like that lights up the sky."
节哀 谢尔比
I'm sorry, Shelby.
不 我不觉得这有什么问题
No, I don't... I don't see that as a problem.
好
Sure.
再联♥系♥
Let me call you back.
我启用弗兰克 不是卖♥♥你人情
I didn't put Frank in play as a favor to you.
我知道
你说过了
但这是个人情
But this is a favor.
是封推荐信
It's a letter of recommendation.
我支持他全面复职
I'm supporting him for full reinstatement to field duty.
我和弗兰克在一起了
这没有任何影响
That doesn't change anything.
希望我这么做没错
I hope I'm doing the right thing.
欧文
Owen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
考虑到面临的威胁
Given the nature of the threat,
我的团队受命保护纳齐尔·哈比比
my unit was assigned to protect Nazir Habib
护送他前来作证
and deliver him to this room to testify.
我们失败了
We failed.
我失败了
I failed.
我将为你们讲述我们俩在叙利亚的所见所闻
I'm gonna tell you everything we saw together in Syria.
我要替他把他的部分讲完
I'm gonna tell you everything that he couldn't.
联♥合♥国♥
虽然我没能保护好纳齐尔
I failed to protect Nazir's life,
但我能完成他未竟的事业
but I can still protect his legacy.
我很庆幸你爱上过他
I'm glad you loved him.
是吗
You are?
你经历过无数风浪
There's a million things
才变成如今我爱的模样
that turned you into the woman that I love.
你在叙利亚的经历 成就了现在的你
Whatever happened over there is a part of that.
我在想...
So I was thinking...
今晚去小酒吧
Dive bar tonight?
好
Sure.
好 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
不 不去
Actually, no.
不去了
No?
不 不去小酒吧了
Nah, no dive bar.
那改天再约
Rain check, then?
不
No.
酒吧太吵了
It's just bars are loud.
我想找个安静的地方听你讲述
I want to find a quiet place where I can hear you talk.
你最近过得不太好
You've been through a lot,
我想听你倾诉
and I want to hear about it.
你之前还说....
So...
担心我是你每天最幸福的时刻
worrying about me is the best part of your day, huh?
不是我说的
Nah.
就是首老民谣的歌♥词
It's just an old country song.
雷克斯岛监狱
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表