剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我不属于这个团队
I don't belong on this team.
我跟你们都不一样
I'm not like the rest of you.
但这正是你加入的原因
你得跟我去纽约
I need you to come to New York.
事关"寡妇"
It's the Widow.
乔斯琳在"寡妇"的组织中卧底19个月
Jocelyn infiltrated the Widow's organization for 19 months.
你一向天不怕
地不怕
我以前是初生牛犊不怕虎
我现在知道害怕了
I do now.
天崩
三年前 纽约 布朗克斯
乖乖来了 真听话
That's my girl right there.
我不喜欢被"召见"
I don't like being summoned.
-"寡妇"不这样谈生意 -是吗
- This isn't how the Widow does business. - No?
但丁·沃维克喜欢这样
Well, that's how Dante Warwick does business.
在理发店谈生意
In a barber shop?
我想在哪儿 就在哪儿
Wherever the hell I want.
对不起 沃维克先生
I... I'm sorry, Mr. Warwick.
没事 小子
It's okay, boo.
你敢刮伤但丁·沃维克
You cut Dante Warwick?
再刮一下试试 蠢货
Cut me now, bitch!
再刮一下试试
Cut me now!
带他去里面收拾干净
Take him in the back. Clean him up.
他还得把胡子给我刮完
I need him to finish my shave.
你闹够没有
Are you done playing games?
我还有要紧事
I have better things to do.
很好 保持高冷
Atta girl. Stay cool.
到底行不行
Do we have a deal or not?
你想要钱
You want your money?
让"寡妇"来跟我谈
Then where's the Widow?
其实 我就代表"寡妇"
For all intents and purposes, I'm the Widow.
你先给钱 我就下令
You give us the cash and I make a call
从西非船运来的集装箱就会送达纽瓦克
and a container from West Africa gets unloaded from the ship in Newark
你是收件人
with your name on it.
没有关税 万事大吉
No customs, no problem.
不行
Nah.
一手交钱 一手交货
I give you the money, you give me my heat.
老地方 老时间
Same place, same time.
不要让步 乔斯琳
Stay tight on this, Jocelyn.
你们俩不能在船港碰头
You're not meeting him at the port.
不行
Not gonna happen.
没见到货 我不可能把六十万给你
I ain't just handing some bitch 600 bands with no product.
但丁...
Dante...
得有个我信任的人前去交易
I need someone there I can trust.
而我不信任"寡妇"
And I don't trust the Widow.
你涉赌 贩毒 拉皮条
You're in the gambling, drugs, and prostitution business.
你谁都不信
You can't trust anybody.
我信你
I trust you.
别答应他
Do not do this.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
只能这样
That's the deal.
不同意 你就滚
Or you can walk your white ass right out that door.
好吧
Fine.
我会去
I'll be there.
瞧瞧
See?
我就知道你最乖了
I knew you were my girl.
我潜伏19个月了
I've been under 19 months.
但丁·沃维克都没识破我
Dante Warwick hasn't made me.
或者说 你潜伏了19个月
Or, you've been under 19 months
为完成任务 已经盲目了
and you've got target blindness.
唯一盲目的人是你
The only one here with blindness is you.
这正是接头人存在的原因
This is exactly why you have a handler...
得有人擦亮眼睛 看清全局
so there's someone there with clear eyes.
又是"擦亮眼睛"这一套
Again with the clear eyes.
弗兰克 我之前费尽心思获取但丁的信任
Frank, I worked my ass off to make Dante trust me.
现在我成功了
And now he does.
你怎么知道 因为他说相信你
How do you know that? Because he says he does?
人人时刻都在说谎
Everyone is lying all the time.
我告诉过你多少次了
How many times have I told you that?
就算我判断失误
Look, maybe my judgment is clouded,
你的判断也未必对
but so is yours.
乔斯琳 听我说
Jocelyn, listen to me --
事情发展不总尽如人意
sometimes, these things go wrong.
一旦出错 后患无穷
And when they go wrong, they go very wrong.
我们要尽力而为
We do what we do we,
但有时 "天崩"[失败]无可避免
and, sometimes, the heavens fall.
现在
他和弗兰克·马洛
有什么关系
他叫里昂·瑞格斯
His name is Leon Riggs.
因加入地下赌博集团被捕
He was arrested in an underground gambling ring.
他向我们提供了弗兰克的情报
He's offering information about Frank
以此换取人身自♥由♥
in exchange for his freedom.
他说 弗兰克被抓了
He says Frank's been taken.
被抓
Taken?
在但丁·沃维克手中
By Dante Warwick.
我要和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
好 没问题
Okay. Okay.
手语翻译一小时内到位
I can get an interpreter here within the hour.
但乔斯琳 乔斯琳...
But Jocelyn -- Jocelyn...
陪她进去
Go in with her.
我叫乔斯琳·特纳
你是谁
什么情况啊
What the hell is this?
这是手语
It's called sign language.
她说 "我叫乔斯琳·特纳
She said "I'm Jocelyn Turner.
你是谁"
Who are you?"
我要和谁交代
Which one of you am I talking to?
我
Me.
"弗兰克怎么了"
"What happened to Frank?"
我听说 他半夜在车旁被抓了
I heard he was snatched up outside his car in the middle of the night.
说话时 看着我
Look at me when you're talking!
不好意思 大姐
Listen, I'm sorry, lady.
你们把我搞蒙了
This is mad confusing, yo.
看着她说吧
Just look at her, okay?
"我凭什么相信你"
"Why should I believe anything you say?"
因为我为但丁·沃维克效力
I work for Dante Warwick. That's why.
"你为他做什么"
"What do you do for Dante?"
钓"鱼"
I find a fish.
专钓有钱的土豪
People with enough sense to make money
但钱多人傻 肆意挥霍
but not enough sense to keep it.
我们四处设局
We run games here and there.
我负责招徕赌客到但丁的赌桌前
I find the rollers and I bring them over to Dante's tables.
弗兰克在哪儿
Where is Frank?
我不知道
I don't know.
道上的人都说 他在但丁手中
People in the streets are saying that Dante got him.
里昂...
Leon...
我是欧文·霍尔
I'm Owen Hall,
联调局副局长
deputy director of the FBI.
"大人物"啊
Mr. Big Time.
对 大人物
Yeah, big time.
给我一个相信你的理由
And you need to give me a reason to believe you.
好吧 你想怎样
Yeah, what do you want?
说点我不知道的料
Prove to me you know something I don't.
你想找尸体吗
You want bodies?
什么尸体
What kind of bodies?
死尸呗
The only kind of bodies there is.
这不是弗兰克
That's not Frank.
这边还有一具
There's another one over here.
天呐
My God.
欧文
Owen.
弗兰克不在这里
None of these are Frank,
但这些人死前都经受过毒打
but they've all been badly beaten.
真是丧心病狂
What kind of hell is this?
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表