剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我不是已经给你了吗
Sounds like I already gave you one.
我们走
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
我之前看到她对你说的话了
你前妻
这个...
Yeah, well...
你该找人谈谈
屋里没人
House is empty.
我撬开了后门
I've popped the back door.
-走吧 -去看看
- Let's go. - Let's go.
你怎么没来射飞碟
Missed you at skeet shooting.
我不喜欢枪
I don't like guns.
赋予公民合法持枪的权利
那你喜欢第二修正案吗
Do you like the Second Amendment?
添酒吗
More wine?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
你们是联调局特工
So, you guys are FBI,
但要保持隐秘
but, like, secret FBI.
差不多吧
That's pretty much it.
你们平时都做什么
Well, what kind of stuff do you do?
就是那几样
You know, the usual --
追捕坏人 保护群众 解除核武
chase bad guys, protect people, disarm nukes.
那为什么要保持神秘呢
So why all the secrecy?
因为他们在暗地行动 执行机密任务
Because they operate in the shadows, off the books,
行违法犯罪之事
bending the law, breaking the law,
也就是说 一旦他们被捕
which also means if they get caught,
不会被国家承认
their country will disavow them.
我说得对吧
Is that about right?
失陪了
Excuse me for a second.
你怎么回事 妈
What is your problem, Ma?
联调局对你和你家人那么无情
After everything that the FBI has done to you, to our family,
你却还未其效力
you came back.
你是因为这个才不联♥系♥我吗
Is that why I haven't heard from you?
我给你打电♥话♥ 发信息 你都不回
I've called you, I've left messages.
你为什么把我当敌人
Why are you acting like I'm the enemy
我只是想保护你
when all I'm trying to do is protect you?
因为这样更容易
Because it's easier.
容易在哪儿
Easier than what?
每当我看见你 艾丽克丝
When I look at you, Alex,
在我眼前的依然是那个无畏的小女孩
I still see that fearless little girl
她总是走在所有人前面
who used to walk ahead of everyone.
你坚定地认为世界是美好的
So certain were you that something good was around every corner.
可我不再是个小女孩了
Yeah, well, I'm not a little girl anymore,
我也早就意识到
and I learned a long time ago that
世界不总是充满美好
whatever's around that corner is not always good.
这份工作让你认清了这一点
This job taught you that.
不 妈
No, Ma.
是你教我认清了这一点
You taught me that.
你不懂失去孩子的感受
You have no idea what it is like to have a child and then lose that child.
我懂...
I do...
我懂
I do.
贝蒂
Beti?
怎么回事
What is it?
我怀过孕 妈
I was pregnant, Ma.
然后...
And then...
因为工作 我流产了...
something happened with work, and I lost...
我现在...
And now I...
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know.
我总觉得这是我的错
I can't help but feel that it's my fault.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do,
我都不认识自己了
and I don't know who I am.
我很迷茫...
I don't know...
你做出的所有决定造就了你
You are the sum total of the decisions you make
你是自己所有决定的集♥合♥
That's who you are.
但有个小秘诀
But here's the secret.
不必被一个错误决定所定性
Your last bad decision doesn't have to define you.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
怎么了
What's happening?
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
怎么回事
What's going on?
感应器被触发了
One of the sensors got triggered.
-可能是鹿 -也可能是玛雅
- Might be a deer. - Might also be Maya.
反正在移♥动♥
Whatever it is, it's moving.
-朝这里来了 -我们该出去看看
- Right for the house. - Maybe we should check it out.
谢尔比 你最熟悉屋内结构
Shelby, you know the house better than anyone else.
我们俩去外面看看
We'll go outside.
不准动
Stop right there!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
进来
In here.
我好像脑震荡了 有必要下手这么狠吗
I'm think I'm concussed. What that really necessary?
真不好意思
My bad, man.
我是有点紧张
I tend to get a little jumpy
谁让有个陌生人拿着枪潜伏在暗处呢
when I find strangers lurking in the shadows with shotguns!
我说了 我只是开车路过 看到这里亮着灯
I told you. I was driving by, I saw the lights.
这里通常没人
The house is normally dark.
我只想确认屋里没进贼
I wanted to be sure the place wasn't being robbed.
也有可能是在暗中打探
Or maybe you were scoping the place out.
你也是戴夫林派来的人
You work for Devlin, too?
戴夫林是谁
W-Who the hell is Devlin?
谢尔比 是你吗
Shelby? Is that you?
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
他说是你家邻居
This guy says he's your neighbor.
只是相对而言 住得比较近
Neighbor's a relative term.
我父母家离这儿两英里
My parents' house is two miles away.
我是本
It's Ben.
本·哈丁顿
Ben Hardington.
丝黛芬妮和理查德是我父母
M-My parents are Stephanie and Richard.
我记得哈丁顿一家人
I remember the Hardingtons.
他们一般都是夏天来
They came up during the summers mostly.
是吗 那你冬天来干什么
Yeah? So why are you here during the winter?
虽然这与你们无关
Well, not that it's any of your business,
但我父母去年去世了
but my parents died last year.
死于车祸 我来料理房♥产
Car crash. I'm settling the estate.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me?
我们在你父母的夏日派对上见过一面
We met once at one of your parents' summer parties.
我当时大学放暑假 你那时还小
I was home from college. Y-You were just a kid.
抱歉 我不记得了
I'm sorry, I don't.
是一次主题派对
It was -- it was one of those themed parties.
大家都要穿白色衣服
Everyone was wearing white.
这个我记得
I remember those.
他在撒谎 谢尔比
He's lying, Shelby.
真是莫名其妙
I've had enough of this.
别激动 我只是想拿钱包
Take it easy. I'm just going for my wallet.
那又怎样 谁还没有个假身份证了
So what? Any 17-year-old can get a fake ID.
-你什么毛病 -我有毛病
- What's your problem, man? - My problem?
好了 好了 大家冷静
Okay, okay, okay. Everyone, calm down.
这里的人都绷着一根弦
We have a lot of nervous people here.
你介意在这里待一会儿吗 我们要确认你的身份
Do you mind sitting tight till we confirm your identity?
我介意 我该回家了
A-Actually, I do. I should be getting home.
你哪儿也别想去
You're not going anywhere, pal.
分头找找看
Okay, let's spread out, see what we can find.
天呐
God.
还要等很久吗
Is this gonna take much longer?
肯定不会的
I'm sure it won't be much longer.
放芥末吗
Mustard?
本·哈丁顿 哈沃福德大学91届毕业生
Ben Hardington, Haverford Class of '91,
在费城长大 父母去年去世
raised in Philly, parents died last year.
他没撒谎
His story checks out.
网上的资料你也信
An online profile.
这有什么 这种资料随手就能伪造
Big deal. You can fake that stuff in no time.
黑进车管所改资料 没那么容易吧
And hack into the DMV? Come on.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表