剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
who had cursed his wedding."
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
独家新闻才有价值
Miss the scoop, miss the story.
他们要是发现了 你会被捕的
If they find you here, you'll be arrested.
这里有小队驻守
They have a team in place?
快点
Come on!
我就是想来看看
I would just like to get a sense of
政♥府♥对此项目的投入
the resources the government is throwing into this.
队中有几人
How many people on the team?
你效力于哪家报社
What paper did you say you write for?
你们看好他们 我们俩去查看
You guys stay with them! We'll check it out!
好
Yeah!
尤尔根 别紧张
Jurgen, calm down.
我只是觉得 最好还是当面做
I simply thought that this would be better face to face.
最好当面做什么
Thought what would be better?
杀你
This.
信♥号♥♥中断
不不 是暴雨干扰了卫星信♥号♥♥
No, no. The storm is eating the damn sat feed.
他死了
He's dead.
这边也是
Same.
欧文 那个人现在在哪儿
Owen, where's that heat signature now?
热成像中断了 看不到了
We've got no image. It's gone.
该死
Damn it!
谍网
第三季第七集
谁来告诉我 到底怎么回事
One of you want to tell us what the hell's going on?
营地有人闯入
The camp's been compromised.
怎么会被闯入呢
What do you mean, "compromised"?
你们不是派人利用卫星监控吗
I thought you had people on the satellite.
没错 但现在得立刻把你们转移走
We do, but for now, we need to evacuate you immediately,
原型机也要带走
along with your prototype.
尤尔根呢
Where's Jurgen?
他死了
He's dead.
死了
Dead?
怎么死的
How?
胸口中了两枪
He was shot twice in the chest.
听懂了吗
You get it now?
有杀手混进来
There's an assassin in our midst?
他们怎么进来的
How the hell did they get in here?
各位 如果要撤 就得抓紧了
Guys, if we're gonna do this, we need to move now.
各位 听我说
Everyone, listen to me, okay?
你们是最厉害的科学家
You're the best at what you do
我们也是最优秀的特工
and we're the best at what we do.
对 如果想带着原型机安然到达米德堡
Yeah, and if you want us to get your prototype safely to Fort Meade,
就得交给我们保管
one of us needs to hold it.
除非你先杀了我
From my cold, dead hands.
莱斯莉 规则变了
Leslie, the rules have changed.
原型机必须由我们保管 没得商量
We hold the prototype now, and there's no room for discussion.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
有什么计划 派直升机来接我们
What's the plan? We got choppers coming in?
不 下着暴雨
No. With the storms hitting the coast,
没坏的直升机都被征用了
they're either down or otherwise occupied.
派遣直升机过来需要很长时间
It'll take too long to get out here.
没有直升机
No choppers?
那营救队呢
What kind of evac team are we getting?
我们就是营救队
You're looking at it.
开车走吗
We're just gonna drive out?
坐等敌人伏击我们
Wait for the hostiles to ambush us?
不能开车 公路被淹了
We can't drive. The roads are washed out.
那你们无法撤离我们
So you got no exit strategy?
还有个办法
Well, there is one option.
不是吧
You're kidding me, right?
全员上车
All aboard!
"高贵野猫"号♥五分钟后发车
The Catamount Classic departs in five minutes!
太棒了
You know, this is brilliant.
既实现了我乘坐蒸汽火车的梦想
I can live out my steampunk cosplay
又能体验一把阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说情节
and Agatha Christie fetishes all in one go.
英国女推理小说家 代表作《东方快车谋杀案》 《尼罗河上的惨案》等
你确定吗
You sure about this?
这趟火车运行了百年 能把我们送到马里兰
She's lasted 100 years. She'll get us to Maryland.
车上有很多无辜群众
With all these innocent civilians along for the ride?
杀尤尔根的人小心谨慎 目标明确
Jurgen's hit was discreet and targeted.
幕后凶手无意造成连带伤害
Whoever did this was not looking for collateral damage.
我就假装配合一下你的演出吧
If you believe that, I'll pretend to.
瑞恩 谢尔比 你们俩带法多♥维♥茨去乘车厢吧
Ryan, Shelby, why don't you take Fedowitz in the passenger car?
哈里 麦奎格
Harry, McQuigg,
你们俩带维克斯和原型机去休闲车厢
you take Vickers with the prototype into the club car.
莱斯莉 你跟我一起
Leslie, that leaves you with me.
一旦出事 我们在餐车集♥合♥
Anything goes wrong, we regroup in the dining car
再做商量
and pivot from there, okay?
走吧
Let's go.
等下
Wait.
你能保护好原型机吗
You sure you got that?
当然 别担心 维克斯先生
Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, Dr. Vickers.
我们英国人很会隐藏
Us Brits are very good at hiding things --
喜悦 悲伤 恶念 都能藏好
joy, sadness, impure thoughts.
我藏在柜子里[隐瞒同性恋]19年
I mean, I hid myself in a closet for 19 years.
最好祈祷箱子里的东西不具有传染性 哈里
Just better hope whatever's in that case isn't contagious, Harry.
没有 我们不做生化武器
It's not. We don't do bio.
只要记住一点...
Just remember this --
杀手不惜屠♥杀♥全车人
there are people who would slaughter every single person on this train
只为抢夺箱子里的东西
to possess what's in that case.
你这么说 我真是"松了一口气"
That's comforting.
后有杀手
Assassins on our tail.
上有危险
Charge of danger in the air.
不觉得迷醉吗
Something intoxicating about it, no?
我很清醒
I'm feeling pretty sober.
你来自哪里 怀特女士
Where are you from, Ms. Wyatt?
出生地吗 乔治亚
Originally? Georgia.
怪不得这么美
Quite the peach.
观察是科学研究中很重要的一点
You know, a large part of science is observation.
有人称我们为"观察家"
Some people call us "observationalists."
-观察别人去 -瑞恩
- Observe something else. - Ryan.
两男争一女
The game is on.
我们各凭本事吧
Let the best man win.
虽然你身手矫健 可我头脑敏捷
You may have brawn, good sir, but I have brain.
谢谢您的喜爱 教授
I'm flattered, professor,
但你没观察到我手上的戒指啊
but your powers of observation overlooked the ring on my finger.
俗话说 嫁人了 也可以出墙嘛
Hurdles, not walls, as they say.
我是她丈夫
I'm the husband.
又是肌肉男抱得美人归
Jocks win again.
我帮你放进包里
Want me to throw that in your bag?
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
验孕棒
真傻
Idiot.
他真傻
He's such an idiot.
谁
Who?
尤尔根
Jurgen.
他的所作所为太傻了
I mean, that's just dumb, what he did.
联♥系♥了假记者 害死了自己
Reaching out to some phony-ass reporter and getting killed for it.
你在他邮箱中有别的发现吗
Did you find anything else in his e-mail?
显然 他对你们研制的武器又惊又惧
Well, he obviously felt strongly about whatever you made.
我们都是这样 但他是自愿加入
We all feel strongly, but he took the job.
我们当初都是自愿加入 没人强迫我们
We all took the job. I mean, nobody was forced.
他们在训练时 和我们聊过了
They talked to us about that in training.
我们接受了同样的训练
We all had the same training.
他和我们很不一样
He was so different.
我劝过他 "睁一只眼 闭一只眼"
I tried to tell him, "Just sleep on it."
他很通情理 但就是听不进别人的劝告
I mean, he's a reasonable guy, but he didn't listen.
我阻止不了他
I couldn't stop him.
我们时不时都会...
Sometimes, we all have moments where we...
质疑自己所做之事
question what we're doing, you know.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表