剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
你早就想抓加勒特·金了吧
You go back a long way with Garrett King, don't you?
"第一誓言"起初与贵国政♥府♥合作
When First Pledge started contracting with your government
在沙漠作战时
to fight in them deserts,
许多爱尔兰小伙也想加入
a bunch of our lads wanted to join up.
我国政♥府♥不愿加入战斗
Our own country didn't want to fight,
但我们愿意
but we did.
并不违法
Nothing illegal there.
金付钱 我们帮他打仗
King paid, we provided.
你就只帮他打仗吗
And that was the end of your... alliance?
不
No.
他还雇我们杀死那几个叙利亚证人
He also hired us to kill those Syrian witnesses.
这件事违法了
Now that mighta been illegal.
但多亏你和你的队员
But thanks to you and your team,
我们的任务失败了
we weren't successful.
他现在想把钱要回去
Now he wants his money back.
而你不想还给他
You want to keep it.
我在爱尔兰的家人需要这笔钱
My family back home needs that money.
但我得承认 他的提议很诱人
But I won't deny he did make an attractive offer.
什么提议
What was the offer?
他说会帮我杀了你
Said he'd kill you for me.
你不想杀我了吗
That no longer interests you?
我很想杀死你
It interests me very much.
但我更想离开这个破地方
But what interests me more is getting out of this stinkin' rat hole.
我想去一个离我家人近的地方
I want to be near my kin.
你帮我回爱尔兰 我就帮你抓住金
So, you give me Ireland, and I'll give you King.
我没理由相信你
I have no reason to believe a word you say.
快交代 老混♥蛋♥
Give us something, you son of a bitch.
金有个副业
King has what you might call a side hustle.
这是他现在唯一还在运营的业务
Right now, it's the only operation of his that's up and running.
金有辆运送货物的大卡车
There's an 18-wheeler that drops one of King's trailers
每周三下午三点送货到米勒称重站
at Miller's Landing weigh station every Wednesday at 3:00 p.m.
什么货
What's in it?
他在耍我们 艾丽克丝
He's playing us, Alex.
你还记得书里写的"兵者 诡道也"吗
Do you remember that book? "All war is deception."
记得 我们现在居然根据监狱书籍做决定了
Right, so, now we make decisions based on a book from the prison library?
说实话 我也不知道我们现在怎么做决定了
I'm not sure how we're making decisions anymore, to be honest with you.
等你找到那辆卡车 再回来
Come back after you've found that truck.
到时我们再谈
We'll have something to talk about, I'm sure.
走吧
Let's go.
截住那辆卡车 也许能抓到金
We intercept that truck, it might lead us to King.
走吧
Come on.
联调局 不准动
FBI! Don't move!
-停车 -别开枪 别开枪
- Stop the truck. - Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
下车
Get out!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
不准动
Don't move!
准备好了吗
Ready?
-加勒特·金在哪儿 -谁
- Where's Garrett King? - Who?
加勒特·金 他在哪儿
Garrett King! Where is he?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
开
Go.
天呐
Hell.
艾丽克丝...
Alex...
梅茜 我是哈里
Maisie? It's Harry.
梅茜
Maisie!
梅茜
Maisie.
不不不 不要啊
No, no, no. No, no, no!
该死
Shoot.
浴室没人
Bathroom's clear.
卧室也没人
Yeah bedroom, too.
-她在哪儿 -我们一定会找到她
- Where is she? - We're gonna find her.
我们把外勤处叫来
Okay, we'll get the entire field office in here,
查验屋内的指纹
we'll dust for prints,
搜查整栋大楼
we'll canvass the building, all right?
不不不 历史重演了 瑞恩
No, no, no. It's happening again, Ryan.
联♥系♥你家人 联♥系♥所有人的亲属
Call your family, call everyone's families,
赶紧派特工去他们家里盯着
get agents posted to all of their houses, now.
好
On it.
睡眠模式
按任意键继续
瑞恩 我有发现
Ryan, I think I've got something.
我是联调局的艾丽克丝·帕里什
I'm Alex Parrish from the FBI.
能告诉我 你来自哪里吗
Could you tell me where you're from?
马里塔市
Marietta.
俄亥俄州
It's in Ohio.
我来自密尔沃基市
I'm from Milwaukee.
我之前认识了一个人
I met this guy,
他带我去参加派对 然后...
he took me to a party, and then...
他肯定在我的酒里下了药
He must have slipped something in my drink.
醒来时 我在一辆车里 被蒙上了眼睛
When I woke up, I was in a car blindfolded.
车开了好几天
We drove for days.
你有听到他们的对话吗
Did you hear anything they said?
你还记得在车上听到的声响吗
Do you remember anything else you heard in the car?
不 没有
No, I-I don't think so.
有 收音机开着
Yes. The radio was on.
放着音乐吗
Music?
交通讯息
Traffic.
我记得听到了其中一句
I-I remember they said
"斯纳格港车辆大排长龙"
"Traffic jam in Snug Harbor."
斯纳格港位于斯塔顿岛
Snug Harbor is in Staten Island.
我被丢进一间像是地下室的黑屋子里 但是...
I was put into a dark room, like a basement, but...
那里满是笼子 关着很多女孩
There were cages. And a lot of other girls.
你有听到什么吗
Did you hear anything?
-很刺耳的声音 -好的
- A grinding sound. - Okay.
像是无法发动的汽车
Like a car that couldn't start.
那个声音一直响着 从没停过
It went over and over and never stopped.
你有闻到什么味道吗
Did you smell anything?
还真的有
Actually, I did.
可能是花吧
Flowers, maybe?
味道很浓
It was strong.
浓到呛鼻
It was so strong, it hurt my nose.
所以我开始尖叫
So I started screaming.
立马就有人下来了
Next minute, someone comes down
按着我的头往墙上撞
and smashes my head against the wall.
你有看到是谁吗
Did you see who it was?
我看不见他的脸
I couldn't see his face.
萨曼莎当时流了很多血
Samantha was bleeding really bad,
所以我找了条毛巾帮她止血
so I found a towel and used it to help stop the blood.
什么样的毛巾
What kind of towel?
谁记得啊 只是条毛巾而已
Who cares, it was a towel...
上面有一棵小树
It had a little tree on it.
小树 绣上去的吗
A tree? Do you mean like embroidered?
对
Yeah.
你可以画下来吗
Could you draw that for me?
看看这个
Look at this.
你见过这个人吗
Did you see this man?
不 我说过了 我什么也看不见
No. I-I told you, I couldn't see anything!
我只想找出幕后黑手
I'm just trying to find the man responsible for this, okay?
但你得再看一眼
But I need you to look at that picture again.
此人拐卖♥♥了很多女性
This man is hurting other girls,
我们需要你的帮助才能抓住他
and we need to find him, and I need you to help me...
-我什么也看不见 -看一眼吧
- I couldn't see anything. - All right?
你再看一眼 就...
So, I need you to look at this picture one more time. Just --
不如休息一下吧
Why don't we take a little breather?
怎么了
What?
那女孩已经受过太多惊吓了
The girl's been through a lot.
不要强迫她
Let's not push her.
我只是想找到伤害她的人 谢尔比
I'm just trying to find the man who did this to her, Shelby.
你想找到他 因为这个人也曾经伤害过你
You are also trying to find the man who did something to you.
但抓捕他是我的职责 我不该逼迫她们
But it's my fight, not theirs.
送她们回家吧
Let's get them home.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表