剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
加勒特·金 "第一誓言国际"的创办人
Garrett King, the founder of First Pledge International,
如今 他已是美国亟待解决的头号♥危险人物
has now become a clear and present danger to the U.S.
-她溺水多久 -她怀孕了
- How long was she under water? - She's pregnant.
我流产了
I lost the baby.
我懂
I know.
看来我得和康纳·戴夫林聊聊了
I think it's time I have a talk with Conor Devlin.
我听说过他
I've heard of him.
老派爱尔兰共和军
Old-school IRA.
我杀了他儿子
I... I killed his son,
他想以其人之道 还治其人之身
and now he wants to hurt us the same way that we hurt him.
我们得把亲属保护起来
We need protection for our families.
这是我妹 梅茜
This is Maisie, my sister.
别动
Don't move.
有炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
好了
Here we go.
军情五处 菲奥娜·奎恩
Fiona Quinn, MI-5.
贵国政♥府♥已同意我审讯我的犯人
I've been credentialed by your government to speak to my suspect.
戴夫林杀了我妹妹和他女儿
Devlin killed my sister and this man's daughter.
等我准备好
By the time I'm finished,
我会杀光你们所爱之人
I'll have taken everyone you love.
孙子兵法
我们能别就每道菜都争论一番吗
Can we not do the thing where we litigate every part of the meal?
真是太心累了
It's friggin' exhausting.
我只是说 有点煮糊了
I'm just saying, it was overcooked.
又不是你买♥♥单 就别抱怨了
Yeah well, next time you pay for dinner, you can complain about it.
行行好吧
And for the love of God,
今晚别在卧室看电视
no TV in the bedroom tonight.
我可不想伴着胖子唱歌♥入睡
I don't want to fall asleep to fat people singing.
我明天有要事
I got a big day tomorrow.
金
King?
怎么回事...
What the --
天呐
My God!
坐吧 马洛尼先生
Have a seat, Mr. Maloney.
我们谈谈"要事"
We have business to attend to.
实则虚之 虚则实之
——《孙子兵法》
我知道你不同意...
Look, I know you disagree with this --
岂止不同意
Disagree?
他杀了我妹
The man killed my sister,
你却想带他飞回爱尔兰
and you want to put him on a plane back to Ireland?
他必须为在爱尔兰犯下的罪行受到惩罚
He needs to answer for the crimes he committed there.
放走这个禽兽
If you let that animal out,
你是在自找麻烦
you're asking for trouble.
你是暗示我无能
Are you saying I can't do my job?
我是说你不该低估戴夫林
I'm saying you shouldn't underestimate Devlin.
康纳·戴夫林毁了我全家
My family was torn apart by Conor Devlin
那时你连他是谁都不知道呢
before you'd even heard his name.
那你不还是照样放任他平安逃脱了吗
And he walked away, didn't he? A free man.
你有过一次机会了
You had your chance.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our turn.
非法使用炸♥药♥ 策划谋杀
Unlawful use of explosives, conspiracy to commit murder,
最近
and most recently,
戴夫林先生还下令杀害联调局特工的家属
Mr. Devlin ordered the murder of FBI Agents' family members.
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
没有证据表明我的当事人与谋杀案有关
There is no evidence linking my client to those murders
且我方并未遭到任何相关指控
nor have any charges been made.
坐下 马洛尼先生
Sit down, Mr. Maloney.
现在不是刑事指控听证会
This is not a criminal hearing.
本庭仅旨在赋予爱尔兰引渡你方当事人的权利
We are only establishing the right of Ireland to extradite your client.
法官阁下 爱尔兰共和国
Your Honor, the Republic of Ireland
请求本庭承认康纳·戴夫林在我国犯下的罪行
asks the court to recognize the crimes Conor Devlin has committed against it.
暗♥杀♥国会议员
The assassination of a member of parliament,
-实施及资助恐怖行动 -她怎么这么卖♥♥力
- terrorism, the funding of terrorism... - What is it with her?
她跟戴夫林也有仇
She's got skin in the game, too.
-康纳·戴夫林是爱尔兰公民 -我不会放他出境
- Conor Devlin is an Irish citizen. - I'm not letting him leave this country.
他是我们的犯人 只能待在这里
He's our prisoner. He belongs here.
引渡他回国是我们的正当权益
We're asking for what's rightfully ours.
雷克斯岛监狱
纽约
康纳 他用枪指着茜拉威胁我
Conor, he's got a gun on Sheila.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
去外面等着
Wait outside.
溜进雷克斯岛监狱
Sneaking into Rikers Island?
加勒特·金不会行这等鲁莽之事
Garrett King doesn't do something reckless like that
除非他别无选择了
unless he has no choice.
我知道你们家族在都柏林做的生意
I know the kind of bankroll your family is working with in Dublin.
我只想要回我的钱
I just want what's mine.
通常 你会派人替你前来谈判
Normally, you'd send someone to do your bidding.
我看出来了 你身边没人了
Something tells me you don't have anyone left.
我花钱雇你和你的手下处理掉那些联♥合♥国♥证人
I paid you and your men to take care of those U.N. witnesses.
你没完成任务 害我沦落至此
You didn't finish the job.
我儿子因此而死
My son is dead.
我们扯平了
I'd say we're even.
你没有组织支持
You're a man without an organization,
被国家抛弃
without a country,
资产被冻结 护照也用不了
your assets are frozen, your passport's useless.
把我的钱还给我
I want my money.
你的钱被用来行凶杀人了
Your money was used to buy blood.
你想要回去
You want it back,
就得付出血的代价
you'll have to pay in blood.
我们俩有个共同的敌人 金先生
We have a common enemy, Mr. King.
敌人的敌人 就是好朋友了
That makes us bloody best friends.
这是瑞士卷吗
What is this, Swiss?
这是芝士吐司
It's a cheese toastie,
美国人称之为"香煎芝士"
or as they like to call it here, a grilled cheese.
就是一山寨货
A bloody travesty is what it is.
陈醋 牛油果
Balsamic, avocado?
不行 太胡来了
No, no.There is too much going on here.
我吃不下
I simply cannot.
我都不知道你口味这么挑剔
Well, I didn't know you had such discerning taste,
手腕上那串乱七八糟的手链可不怎么样
with that chaos of scrap metal hanging off your wrist.
斯文送我的
Sven gave it to me.
斯文是谁
Sven?
我的枕边人
The beau I'm currently bedding.
辣耳朵 不想听
Don't say that to me.
-他可有才了 -是吗
- He's very talented. - Yeah?
斯文是个有志向的"游戏博主"
Sven's an aspiring "video-game influencer."
游戏博主是什么
A what? A video-game influencer?
他把自己打游戏的过程录下来
He records himself playing video games,
然后把视频传到网上
and then he posts the videos online.
去看医生了吗
Has he sought treatment for this?
游戏博主可赚钱了
It can be a very lucrative career.
有些人粉丝上百万
Some of those blokes have millions of followers.
是吗 斯文有多少粉丝
Yeah? How many does Sven have?
31.
反正他都有你这个真爱粉了
Well, he's got you, doesn't he?
算是个好的开始了
So, I guess that's a start.
怎么了
What is it?
那件事之后 我一直睡不好
I haven't been sleeping well since what happened.
梅茜 你很安全
Maisie, you're safe.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为想杀我们家人的凶手被关进监狱了
Because the man that came after our families is locked up,
他的所有朋友都被特工监视了
and we've got agents watching every single one of his friends.
如果他企图找上你 我们能发现
If he comes anywhere near you, we'll know.
并且加以阻止
And we'll stop them.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
我该走了
I should go.
到了家给我发个短♥信♥
Just text me when you get home, okay?
好
Okay.
纽黑文
康涅狄格州
首先 你得在这儿换弹♥药♥
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表