剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know. The auction went dark.
关闭 这可不行
Dark?! That's not an answer!
你可是刚花了我五千万
That's $50 million of my money you just pissed away!
找到她们了 拍卖♥♥关闭
怎么回事
What's happening?
你要是敢玩我
You think you're playing me?
我就杀了你 哈里
I'm gonna kill you, Harry.
-懂吗 -淡定点
- You understand that? - Just relax.
我在设法弄清怎么回事
I'm trying to work out what happened.
你想偷我的钱吗
You think you're gonna steal my money, bro?
门儿都没有
I don't think so.
交易恢复了
And... we're back online.
永别了
See ya.
"寡妇"因战争指控将被引渡到土耳其
Widow is being extradited to Turkey on a war crimes charge.
威尔·奥尔森被押送去莱文沃思监狱了
Will Olsen is on his way to Leavenworth,
没人知道密♥码♥曾激活过
and nobody knows the code was ever in play.
你怎么办到的
How did you pull that off?
不是我 是局长
I didn't. The Director did.
-你告诉局长了 -我也不得已
- What, you told the Director? - I had to.
艾丽克丝呢 她要逮捕她吗
Well, what about Alex? Does she want her in custody?
不 其实 她向我保证
No. In fact, she's assured me that
你们之前的所有罪过 都会得到总统赦免
you're gonna get a full pardon from the president for any past crimes.
有什么条件
In exchange for what?
没有条件
Nothing.
但她问起 你是否愿意留在团队中
But she did ask if you'd consider remaining with the team.
什么团队
What team?
这支团队
This one.
这会是支秘密团队
It's gonna be a black-ops team, off book.
我给你们下发任务
You'll get your assignments from me.
你们只需向我汇报
You'll report only to me.
我加入
I'm in.
我也没别的事可做
Well, it's not like I have anything else to do anymore,
所以...
so...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很想回家
I just really want to go home.
永远的好朋友
Best friends forever.
永远
Sempre.
他们找上你了吧
They found you, right?
"不必担心"
"Nothing to be worried about"?
永远的好朋友
Best friends forever.
你是谁
Who are you?
有人要喝一杯吗
Anyone drinking?
必须的
Definitely.
给我来一杯
Make it a double.
给我来一杯吧
Got another glass?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你没事真好
I'm so glad you're okay.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表