剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
哈立德 太好吃了
Khaled, this is outstanding.
非常美味
It's so good.
那一丝甜味是从哪来的
What's that, sweet kicker?
就是加了些许蜂蜜
A drizzle of honey. Just so.
炸裂
Boom.
下辈子 我可能会成为一个优秀的厨师
In another life, I could've been a great chef.
但这辈子 我有不一样的路
But in this one, I have a different path.
人生最难回答的问题就是...
You know, the hardest question to answer in your life is...
"我是谁"
"Who am I?"
有些人能自己作答
And some people get to answer it for themselves,
有些人的答案早已被书写
and the others have it answered for them.
选择与责任
Choice versus duty.
这简直就是大海捞针
This is like finding needle in haystack.
要说有谁知道与同事相爱
If anyone knows how complicated things get
会让事情变得多复杂 那...
when you fall in love with a fellow agent, it's...
那非我莫属
it's me.
我很遗憾 哈里
I'm sorry, Harry.
你很幸运能拥有她 瑞恩
You're very lucky to have her, Ryan.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
等等
Hang on.
我好像有发现
I think I've got something here.
这条评论更新于两天前
This was updated two days ago.
就是这个 这就是维戈的联络渠道
This is it. This is Viggo's thread.
等等 拉到最下面
Wait. Scroll to the bottom.
二十分钟前 又更新了一组GPS坐标
More GPS coordinates updated 20 minutes ago.
找到他了
We got him.
走吧 俄♥国♥佬
Let's move, Russki!
俄式茶壶餐厅
西伯利亚鲟 达氏鳇与大白鲟鱼子酱
Siberian sturgeon, kaluga, and beluga.
窃听器准备就绪
Microphone is set.
很好
Good.
国王的弟弟法赞应该很快就会到
The king's brother, Faizan, should be here soon.
他一暗示自己是谋杀案从犯
The second he incriminates himself as an accessory to murder,
我们就能逮捕他
we can take him into custody.
收到
Copy that.
她的态度真是大转变啊
She has certainly had an attitude adjustment.
她还年轻
想证明自己
听起来很耳熟吗
你吗 得了吧
You? Nah.
我以前的心态很健康
你一向天不怕
地不怕
我以前是初生牛犊不怕虎
我现在知道害怕了
I do now.
开始了
Here we go.
法赞亲王
Prince Faizan.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
别跟我假惺惺
Do not offer me your condolences.
该死
Damn it.
窃听器坏了 听不见了
We lost the audio. Lost the audio.
一直往南开
All right, keep heading south,
然后右转向...
and then turn right onto...
西三街
West 3rd.
你知道在美国
You know that they drive on the right side of the road
-是靠右行驶吧 -你到底想不想抓到维戈
- in America, right? - Do you want to get to Viggo or not?
都闭嘴
Guys, shut up.
我知道维戈要去哪儿了
I just realized where Viggo's headed.
得通知艾丽克丝
We need to call Alex.
瑞恩来电
你做的菜太好吃了
The food was amazing.
天啊 没想到你这么会做菜
My God. Who would've thought that's how well you could cook?
是老师教得好
I had a good teacher.
瑞恩来电
非常感谢 大厨
Thank you so much for this, Chef.
谢他吧
Thank him.
他们家族习惯把喜欢的餐厅买♥♥下来
His family has a habit of buying restaurants they like.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
我梦想成真了
It was a dream come true.
随时欢迎你来 哈立德
Come back anytime, Khaled.
艾丽克丝 维戈来了
Alex! Viggo's here!
快走
Go!
不准动
Stay down!
法赞不是叛徒
Faizan is not the traitor.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀了他哥哥 他非常愤怒
He's furious with the Russians for killing his brother.
不是法赞 那会是谁
If not Faizan, then who?
结束了 弟弟
It's over, brother.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
我之前竟如此盲目...
I can't believe how blind I've been...
看不见父亲的智慧
Blind to Father's wisdom
也看不见你的背叛
and blind to your betrayal.
什么
What?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你一直引导我们把矛头指向法赞
You pointed us in Faizan's direction the entire time.
是你想让哈立德离开领♥事♥馆♥
You wanted Khaled to leave the consulate.
是你派维戈到医院
You sent Viggo to the hospital.
而且只有你知道
And you're the only one who could've known
如果我在纽约有一晚自♥由♥ 会去哪里
where I would go if given one night of freedom in New York.
别急着走 "姐姐"
No. Not so fast, sister.
我就是想不通原因
The only thing I don't understand is why.
如你所说 应该是我
As you said, it should've been me.
拥有你不想要的权力
To have the power you never wanted.
这份你不配拥有的权力
The power you don't deserve.
命里有时终须有 命里无时莫强求
We all get what we deserve.
我会成为国王
I became king.
而你要去坐牢
And you're going to prison.
炸裂
Boom.
小屁孩
What?
你很适合继承王位 小子
You got a real knack for this, kid.
还需要一些时间来适应
It'll take some getting used to.
不过真的谢谢你们所做的一切
But thank you, really, for everything.
你会是个伟大的国王 殿下
You're gonna make a great king, Your Highness.
敬我们的小王储
To our little prince.
长大了
All growed up.
他大概能应付自如
I think he's gonna be just fine.
那孩子比我想象中要坚强
Kid's tougher than I thought.
其实他也别无选择
Anyway, didn't really have a choice.
他父亲确保了这一点
His father saw to that.
当爸的都这样
As fathers do.
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
我爸开车门时 不小心撞到了我的脸
my daddy accidentally opened a truck door right on my face.
直接把我掀翻了
It flattened me.
他非但没有查看我的情况 还跨过我
Instead of checking on me, he just stepped over me,
我趴在泥地上
facedown in the mud,
他说 "下次 你就会小心看路了"
and he said, "Next time, you'll watch where you're going."
你一定不是亲生的
You know that's terrible, right?
太过分了
That's... that's awful!
听起来是很过分
It sounds bad, yeah.
多年后 他告诉我 他很内疚
He told me years later he felt bad about it,
但他也说 "世界很残酷
but he also said, "It's a tough world.
想养出一个坚强的儿子 就得这么做"
If you wanna raise a tough boy, that's how you do it."
是啊
Yeah.
-对吧 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你简直是我肚子里的蛔虫
低调低调
有时我不禁觉得
Sometimes I can't help but feel like
我不属于这个团队
I don't belong on this team.
我跟你们都不一样
I'm not like the rest of you.
但这正是你加入的原因
游走于灰色地带时
有这种人在身边挺好
他们眼中的世界非黑即白
既然你开导了我
Since we're... giving advice,
你介意我也给你提点建议吗
do you mind if I offer you some?
你能发现别人注意不到的细节
You pick up on details that no one else does.
却看不到你眼前的细节
Except for the ones right in front of you.
欧文
Owen.
他喜欢你
He's into you.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表